United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte

Awards & Badges

2905 Westinghouse Blvd

Charlotte, NC 28273

We are an emergency service open 24/7. No matter what time it is, give us a call and we can help! We service Charlotte, North Carolina, and its surrounding areas. Whether the damage is caused by water or fire, or there is a need for mold remediation services, United Water Restoration of Charlotte is the number one option....

water damage restoration (15)mold removal (3)basement waterproofing (1)

03/11/2021

Everything went perfect! The workers were very knowledgeable, gave detailed answers to my questions and were incredibly responsive. The owner, Cindy, is an absolute sweetheart. I felt as if I was being treated as family. They were able to control, eliminate and dry out any moisture that had developed in the affected area in a matter of days and we couldn't be happier. Do not hesitate, these are th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage caused by a slow leak from the washer lead to the necessary removal of a few sections of drywall and flooring in order to prevent/stop mold growth.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. We are pleased that we could help you in your time of need. We pride ourselves in putting the customer first, professionalism, and of course quality of work. And thank you for the compliment!! We do think of our customers and our friends and family!! Our mission is to help people, and if there is anything that we can do to help you please let us kno...

02/15/2021

They were quick to respond, thorough in the work they performed. They came back daily and checked their equipment and changed it as needed. Our insurance adjustor was amazed with the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. We work well with Insurance Adjuster who know this business and recognize high quality work at a reasonable price. We put the customer and quality of work first-- always! Thank you for your business!

02/12/2021

I had a leak in house and united water restoration team came in and stabilized it. They were really professional, the owner herself came in and explained us the process. They did demo only for things which should and they were fairly reasonable. They also worked with insurance company and took care of it. They are honest company who's prime job is customer satisfaction. Joe sabo was the best who t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water restoration

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. We are a highly professional firm that works with customers through the entire process. We deliver top quality work to ensure that the area is dry. Wherever possible we seek to dry in place instead of demo areas that do not require it. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it.

08/17/2020

Once again, United Water Restoration Group came to the rescue! Rob dropped everything to get to our home to assess the source of damage and brought in the equipment to dry things out before more damage could be done. This company has proven itself to be responsive and reliable. I highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Response to a toilet leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. We pride ourselves on being highly responsive and expert on finding the source of the water damage and ensuring that it is remediated. We greatly appreciate your business! Cindy High, Owner

06/25/2020

Rob and his team were fantastic. Our leaky tub sent water through the ceiling in the room below. I called UWRG at 6am and talked to the dispatcher. Rob called me back 30 minutes later after having been at another client's house until 3am. Rob personally came out that same morning. Before he left, he had dehumidifiers and air movers going. We were headed out of town the next day, but trusted Rob an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drying out water damage from leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for reviewing us on Angie's list, we really appreciate your business. We get much of our business through referrals and people reading our reviews about water loss and water emergencies from customers like yourself. Thank you for sharing your experience with United Water Restoration Charlotte.

05/05/2020

Rob Fischmann, Kindell Parker and Rodney Anderson showed up on time and get right to work. They are knowledgeable professional and polite, They located the source of the leak and addressed it immediately, I can't say enough about Rob, he managed the entire repair including working with my insurance company. I highly recommend United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte. They are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was water damaged to my back and front door floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your positive comments about Rob!! We pride ourselves on quality and customer service, we are so pleased that we were able to serve you, thank you for your review, Cindy

04/06/2020

Great. They came in and got to work immediately. All workmen were knowledgeable, professional, courteous and punctual. They did a good job and it was a pleasure working with them. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Remediation

COST $3,107.92

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your review. We pride ourselves on fast response so that we can best protect your home from further damage. Our team is highly capable as you mention, and of course professional. Thank you!!

11/20/2019

Came home after being away for a week to find my ceilings on the floor and my house flooded. While away I had a upstairs plumbing problem. Rob had 3 trucks at my house quickly. He and Kindell explained the process to me. The company was very respectfully of my feelings and understood this was a very emotional time for me. They were even concerned about my kitten who was hiding in the house and hap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole house dry out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

10/21/2019

It was very good. I called them and they came in right after. They took care of everything. They did a very good job. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a hot water heater leaked, they had to take out my flooring. They replaced my water heater, they dried out the floor, and removed an insulation inside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/19/2019

The service went very well, they were very thorough and professional. They were very courteous and I was extremely pleased with the overall service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage dry out

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019