During this challenging time, Roof Medic is still fully operational and supporting our homeowners and the local communities in which we operate. Rest assured that our sales representatives are acting responsibly to do what we can to prevent the further spread of the virus by wearing masks, gloves and practicing social distancing. We are closely following all of the CDC guidelines to ensure the ongoing safety of your families and ours.

The Roof Medic

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2016

7207 Matthews Mint Hill Rd

Charlotte, NC 28227

Locally owned and operated by a US Military Veteran, The Roof Medic is a residential roof restoration and repair company. The majority of our business entails us assisting our homeowners through the entire claims process and having their roofs replaced due to storm damage. In most cases, we are able to deliver our homeowners a brand new roof for the price of their deductible! We also specialize in sun-tunnel installation and green/blue/black algae removal....

07/24/2022

JC B.

Roof Medic provided the kind of customer service everyone dreams of, but seldom receives. Their knowledge, communication, workmanship and follow up were superior. Our field rep, Pat, was always availiable and quick to respond. His communication skills are outstanding. He took full responsibility for every aspect of the project. Never once did he “finger-point” or “pass the buck.” What impressed us the most was the attention to detail. Our home, landscaping and surrounding property were protected from any damage that can occur when removing an old roof and installing a new one. Nightly clean up was part of their crews routine. Our project included gutters, downspouts, leaf guards, skylights and a copper roof over the main entrance. The workmanship on all aspects was first class! It all looks great…no flaws whatsoever! Finally, we were impressed with Roof Medic’s ability to work with the insurance company, as well as, third party inspectors. As home owners, we were able to sit back and let the pre-construction process get resolved without our involvement. We unequivocally recommend Roof Medic.

Description of Work
Replace roof

07/06/2022

Hartley S.

The entire process went great! Since I was not familiar with how to file a claim with my home insurance company Pat Marks at The Roof Medic walked me through each step of the process. Pat was on sight both days and kept me in the loop on how the roof replacement was progressing.

Description of Work
We had hail and wind damage so the roof had to be replaced

06/06/2022

Marcus H.

Thinking of Roof repair? I have one word for you - “Drip Edge.” OK. Maybe it’s 2 words. But I had no idea what it was and how important it is until I met Roof Medic. I called RM after we noticed a leak in our roof. Pat Marks came out crawled all over the roof. Inspected and took tons of photos to help explain what he found.. Turns out Hail damage and missing drip edge were two immediate concerns. Pat Marks was amazing. He made the entire process effortless. He handled the paperwork, permits, researching codes, and insurance. He was even on-site to meet with insurance inspectors. He walked me through replacement options and outlined the entire process. He was very responsive and polite. Roof Medic communicated throughout the project. Especially what to expect, when the crew would be working and what they would do. I was amazed with the amount of photos everyone was sharing with me throughout the project. Roof medic discovered and repaired 3 major damaged areas caused by hail. I had no idea that hail could lead to so much damage. The crew was amazing. The moved all furniture, plants, etc out of the way. The covered the house with protective sheets and plywood as they worked. They covered the ground with a “skirt to catch debris and nails. I’d say that they left the yard and patio better then they found it. Daniel Clark was our lead supervisor on the project. I appreciate him on site during and after the project to do a preliminary walk through. Pat Marks scheduled a second (thorough) inspection to wrap up the project. I'm extremely confident in the work that was done and I appreciated everyone's commitment to detail. Thank you. I’ve already recommended Roof Medic to several neighbors.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and Replacement

05/02/2022

COLEEN P.

We initially worked with Pat Marks and were extremely pleased with all of the work that he did for us that led up to the roof replacement. He was very detailed both with us and the insurance company. On roof replacement day, the team was out early, they moved everything that needed to be moved, they covered everything that needed to be covered and worked all day long and most of the next day to complete the project. Final product is beautiful (as beautiful as a roof could be) and a pleasure to look at. We highly recommend the team.

Description of Work
New roof due to storm damage.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, skylights

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and exceeding the expectations of our homeowners. We are so glad you are enjoying your beautiful new roof!

02/11/2022

Donovan W.

From start to finish Jake took care of everything and helped us through the insurance process. We couldn't have asked for a better team and they left the house and yard spotless. Dave even came by the next morning to sweep for any leftover nails in our yard and driveway. This is the team to use!!

Description of Work
New roof and replacement of boards on the roof due to rot.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to have had a chance to do business with you! We hope you and your wife are enjoying your beautiful new roof!

01/28/2022

GUY & SHERRI R.

It was very successful. They were very professional. They help us with the insurance and everything works out.

Description of Work
The put new roofing for me.

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Roof Medic for your roofing project!

01/20/2022

Tony N.

Roof Medic came as a recommendation by one who used them for their own home. Impressed with thoroughness of explanation prior to signing. All work occured as scheduled (to the minute). After workers left, an inspector came and did a walk-around with me and pointed a few small issues (which I did not see) and scheduling a worker to return to correct. Effective, Efficient and so easy to work with.

Description of Work
Entire new roof

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and exceeding the expectations of our homeowners. Thank you for choosing The Roof Medic!

01/07/2022

Julie J.

I had a wonderful experience with Roof Medics! From start to finish, everyone I had been in contact with were very professional. I had dealt with Jake directly and he was knowledgeable, helpful and honest. He had helped me through the entire process from filing the insurance claim to making sure I had received everything I was promised in the contract. He kept me updated every step of the way which was nice for my peace of mind. I would absolutely recommend using Roof Medics for any projects you have planned now or in the future. Thank you for giving me a worry free and positive experience!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We've enjoyed working with you and we're so glad that you enjoyed you Roof Medic experience! We're very grateful to you for sharing your positive experience with others.

01/02/2022

Niya S.

Great experience, they delivered exactly what they promised. Julian patiently walked me through the insurance claim process. The crew was professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New Roof and gutters cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Thank you for selecting Roof Medic to install your beautiful new GAF roof!

11/28/2021

COLLEEN A.

From start to finish, everyone at Roof Medic was professional, polite, knowledgeable, helpful, and honest. They helped us through the entire process of filing an insurance claim for our roof and getting it paid for! They held our hand every step of the way - which I appreciated and needed. They kept dates, appointments, and scheduled times as they promised. And they went above and beyond with customer service and communication. We’re very happy we chose to work with the Roof Medic and are happy to highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Thank you for choosing Roof Medic to install your beautiful new GAF roof! We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

11/23/2021

Doug A.

Jake and the team at Roof Medic were excellent. Jake was extremely responsive, and the team did a great job completing the work when they said they would.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you for choosing Roof Medic to install your beautiful new Certainteed roof and new gutter system! We appreciate your business and your positive feedback!

09/30/2021

Mary P.

Everything went perfectly. Arrived on time and left on time. They installed a new plywood and installed a new roof. Easy to work with. Very professional.

Description of Work
They put all new plywood on my roof. Installed the new roof.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your Roof Medic experience and we hope you love your beautiful new roof as much as we do!

09/21/2021

Sheila M.

Wonderful/Perfect. The roofing guys were very polite and incredible hard workers. The PM - Dave Montroy kept me well informed and the project on task. Five roofs were replaced on my street and my roof looks the best. The workmanship is beautiful, especially around the skylights and fireplace. I highly recommend Roof Medic!

Description of Work
Roof, gutter and skylight replacement.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

We're so glad you're happy with your Roof Medic experience! Thank you for taking the time to share positive feedback with us! We hope you enjoy your gorgeous new roof for many years to come!

07/13/2021

John L.

They list on their web site free estimates for repair, however they wanted to charge $99.00 just to come out and give me an estimate. I was not willing to pay for an estimate that I might not be willing to accept.

Description of Work
roof leak repair

Category gutter cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], just to clarify - our website does not state that we give free estimates for repair but states "Have a question or can’t find your leak? Give us a call today and let us help you keep your home safe and dry! If our estimate is acceptable and agreed upon, The Roof Medic will perform any emergency repair necessary to your problem area to keep everything dry until we can schedule your work, for FREE." This means that once you are in contract with us, we will complete FREE emergency repairs to hold you over until your repair is scheduled. Our $99 leak inspection fee covers one of our reps coming out to your home, diagnosing the roof issues you're having and consult you on our best course of action. Many times the leak does not originate in the same place that it is presenting so this is our charge for our licensed roofing expert to come out and not only pinpoint exactly what is causing the leak, but to provide photos and give you an estimate on the best solution for your issue. Our storm damage inspections are a free service however and this includes a roof assessment of all components to check for storm damage in efforts to help homeonwers with filing a claim. I hope that clarifies any confusion and we wish you luck with your roof repairs.

07/12/2021

Chris B.

Great experience all around from all members of the team. We needed a full roof replacement and new gutters to correct a poor original installation on our home. It was an unexpected project but the team from The Roof Medic were fully transparent on what needed to be done and after getting a couple quotes were for me the clear choice. Super responsive and always clear from start to finish with no surprises. Got the job done right and feel very secure and confident now in our full roofing system.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement, gutter replacement, ridge vent fix

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and exceeding the expectations of our homeowners. We hope you love your beautiful Certainteed roof for many years to come! Thank you for choosing Roof Medic!

07/03/2021

Jonathan H.

From start to finish, the Roof Medic team was there to help and make sure our home was taken care of at the highest level. They exceeded all expectations with their on site team, their support staff and their professionalism. The Roof Medic company will be my only recommendation for all of my family, friends and colleagues.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Top notch customer service along with the highest quality products and results are so incredibly important to us. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you throughout the process of installing your brand new GAF roof and hope you are happy with it for years to come!

05/20/2021

Karen R.

Excellent quality of work, customer service. Beautiful finished roof. Josh went above and beyond working with our insurance company making it completely seamless on our end. He was wonderful, easy to work with and very professional. Roofing crew was courteous, fast, and did an amazing job cleaning up after completion. So much so, it was as if they'd never been here. Dave was great to work with on scheduling and staying on top of informing us the entire way through. Great experience. Would highly recommend Roof Medic.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback about your experience with The Roof Medic. Assisting homeonwers with their insurance claims is our speciality. We pride ourselves in the best quality and customer service in the business! We are so glad that you chose the Roof Medic and that you are sharing your positive experience with others!

04/23/2021

Clement C.

From the time I scheduled an appt. for roofing estimate till the completion of the project the service has been phenomenal. Julian and David were very helpful in guiding thru' the roofing process and the crew who did the work were thorough as well. When the work was completed, my yard was left in a very clean state. I would not hesitate to engage their services in the future.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Top notch customer service along with the highest quality products and results are so incredibly important to us. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you throughout the process of installing your brand new CertainTeed roof and hope you are happy with it for years to come!

03/05/2021

Glenn J.

My roof appeared to have some damage after a hail storm. I found The Roof Medic via Angie's List. I reached out to several companies and was happy with my interaction with the office staff. Josh contacted me soon afterwards. He handled roof inspection, coordination with my insurance company and kept me informed through out the process. Dave coordinated the build date and did a wonderful job scheduling the job. The roofers did a wonderful job. Thank you, Roof Medic, for a great experience.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and a great one at that! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you throughout the process of installing your brand new CertainTeed roof and we hope you and your family enjoy it for many many years to come!

02/25/2021

Michael T.

I have only great things to say about Jake Allen and the entire team at The Roof Medic. They worked with my insurance company to do a complete roof replacement from storm damage. The quality of workmanship is fantastic. I had them upgrade some low pitch areas of the roof to a metal standing seam and the attention to detail in the metal to shingle transitions and flashing really shows. I could not be more pleased. The roof looks beautiful. From the very first inspection Jake was extremely professional and took the time to explain any questions I had. He made a point to meet with the insurance adjuster and inspection company on my behalf. It really is important to have someone be an advocate for the homeowner during the inspection. It seems the adjustment process went smoothly as both Jake and the adjuster came to the same conclusion that the roof needed a complete replacement from hail damage. Scheduling the replacement did take some time but Jake was very upfront about that from the very beginning. The Roof Medic team is in high demand with all the construction going on in the Charlotte area. There were also some weather delays, but once again everyone was very forthcoming about that possibility before it happened. They did manage to sneak in my roof during about a three-day window where it finally stopped raining. Dave the production manager called me every morning to let me know what their plans were to get me taken care of in between weather patterns. I really do recommend giving Jake, Dave and The Roof Medic team a call. The difference in professionalism is quite noticeable and it is obvious they care about what they do.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement from storm damage

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback about your experience with The Roof Medic. Top notch customer service along with the highest quality products and results are so incredibly important to us. We are so glad that you chose the Roof Medic and that you have referred others to us!

02/19/2021

Lucia C.

I had a leak on my roof. I met with Josh of Roof Medic, who showed up when he said he would and on time. He went on the roof to inspect it. He determined that there was a soft spot that needed repair. He did a great job explaining all that they would do to repair it. He was attentive and answered all my questions. They did a great job and provided pictures of the process so I could see what was actually done. I have already hired them to do another job on another house I own.

Description of Work
Roof repair

We were so glad to assist! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review!

02/18/2021

Cassie L.

Highly recommend Jordan and The Roof Medic! I came across The Roof Medic from online reviews such as this one when searching for a roofing company to repair/replace my rooftop membrane. Unfortunately I had a significant leak caused by a tropical storm while the repairs were being done, which caused significant interior damage to my home. Jordan, the owner of The Roof Medic, not only repaired my roof quickly and beautifully, he also helped me immensely by working with my home owners insurance company to resolve my claim for the interior damage. Jordan provided his knowledge and expertise in the form of advice in what verbiage to use when speaking with my insurance claims rep. He also came to my home to be present for the inspection to point out each small and large are of damage to make sure the insurance rep would cover the costs of a full repair. He was able to turn an $800 reimbursement into a $11,000 reimbursement, which allowed me to have my home repaired in full and back to its original condition. I can’t sing his praises enough!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Top notch customer service and helping homeowners is our top priority and we are so glad we were able to assist you with this project. Your rooftop porch is so beautiful and we know you are going to enjoy it for many years to come!

02/15/2021

Angie P.

A tree limb from storm fell on my roof. Insurance would cover the whole bottom half of my roof. Insurance stated no other damages was seen. Josh from Roof Medic inspected my roof and found more damages and stated the insurance company should cover for the entire roof. Roof Medic file with my insurance company to have entire roof repair. I am so grateful to Josh and the entire team at Roof Medic for watching my back. i don't have any knowledge about roof. i had no idea the extent of my damages or what to even look for. It's really comforting to know Roof Medic had my back. The whole experience from beginning to the completion of my roof was nothing less than superior. Scheduling, rescheduling and cancelling with Megan in the office was easy. Josh got my roof covered by insurance when I didn't know any better. The team who came out to repair my roof work furiously to get it completed and even took time to help my crippled dog up the steps. With each process I was always kept update from scheduling, who to expect to arrive, arrival time, delays in arrival, shipment delays, etc... I would 100% percent recommend Roof Medic to anyone needing roof repair.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and exceeding the expectations of our homeowners. Thank you for choosing The Roof Medic!

01/07/2021

Norma P.

Erroneously gave negative rating as was given as a viable contractor. This was not the case. Pls rescind previous rating.

Description of Work
Repair soffits

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

We greatly appreciate you revising your review. If there are ever any roofing projects you need assistance with, please keep us in mind.

12/26/2020

Anna M.

I would highly recommend this company. There was excellent communication at all times. The crew were roof ninjas. They got the work done quickly and got every thing cleaned up. We love our new roof.

Description of Work
entire roof replacement