The Roof Medic

North Carolina: General Contractors
12/31/2021

7207 Matthews Mint Hill Rd

Charlotte, NC 28227

During this challenging time, Roof Medic is still fully operational and supporting our homeowners and the local communities in which we operate. Rest assured that our sales representatives are acting responsibly to do what we can to prevent the further spread of the virus by wearing masks, gloves and practicing social distancing. We are closely following all of the CDC guidelines to ensure the ongoing safety of your families and ours.

Ultra High Def with Copper Gutters

Ultra High Def with Copper Gutters

gutter repair202028117
This home received GAF Ultra High Def Charcoal shingles paired with copper 1/2 round gutters and downspouts. This classic styled home now looks amazing!

Locally owned and operated by a US Military Veteran, The Roof Medic is a residential roof restoration and repair company. The majority of our business entails us assisting our homeowners through the entire claims process and having their roofs replaced due to storm damage. In most cases, we are able to deliver our homeowners a brand new roof for the price of their deductible! We also specialize in sun-tunnel installation and green/blue/black algae removal....
Ultra Premium project
Ultra Premium

roofing

202028117
Architectural  project
Architectural

roofing

202028079

roofing (81)gutter repair (12)skylight installation (9)gutter cleaning (19)roof cleaning (1)

09/30/2021

Everything went perfectly. Arrived on time and left on time. They installed a new plywood and installed a new roof. Easy to work with. Very professional.

Description of Work
They put all new plywood on my roof. Installed the new roof.

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your Roof Medic experience and we hope you love your beautiful new roof as much as we do!

09/21/2021

Wonderful/Perfect. The roofing guys were very polite and incredible hard workers. The PM - Dave Montroy kept me well informed and the project on task. Five roofs were replaced on my street and my roof looks the best. The workmanship is beautiful, especially around the skylights and fireplace. I highly recommend Roof Medic!

Description of Work
Roof, gutter and skylight replacement.

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

We're so glad you're happy with your Roof Medic experience! Thank you for taking the time to share positive feedback with us! We hope you enjoy your gorgeous new roof for many years to come!

07/13/2021

They list on their web site free estimates for repair, however they wanted to charge $99.00 just to come out and give me an estimate. I was not willing to pay for an estimate that I might not be willing to accept.

Description of Work
roof leak repair

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], just to clarify - our website does not state that we give free estimates for repair but states "Have a question or can’t find your leak? Give us a call today and let us help you keep your home safe and dry! If our estimate is acceptable and agreed upon, The Roof Medic will perform any emergency repair necessary to your problem area to keep everything dry until we can sche...

07/12/2021

Great experience all around from all members of the team. We needed a full roof replacement and new gutters to correct a poor original installation on our home. It was an unexpected project but the team from The Roof Medic were fully transparent on what needed to be done and after getting a couple quotes were for me the clear choice. Super responsive and always clear from start to finish with no s...

Description of Work
Full roof replacement, gutter replacement, ridge vent fix

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and exceeding the expectations of our homeowners. We hope you love your beautiful Certainteed roof for many years to come! Thank you for choosing Roof Medic!

07/03/2021

From start to finish, the Roof Medic team was there to help and make sure our home was taken care of at the highest level. They exceeded all expectations with their on site team, their support staff and their professionalism. The Roof Medic company will be my only recommendation for all of my family, friends and colleagues.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof.

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Top notch customer service along with the highest quality products and results are so incredibly important to us. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you throughout the process of installing your brand new GAF roof and hope you are happy with it for years to come!

05/20/2021

Excellent quality of work, customer service. Beautiful finished roof. Josh went above and beyond working with our insurance company making it completely seamless on our end. He was wonderful, easy to work with and very professional. Roofing crew was courteous, fast, and did an amazing job cleaning up after completion. So much so, it was as if they'd never been here. Dave was great to work with on ...

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback about your experience with The Roof Medic. Assisting homeonwers with their insurance claims is our speciality. We pride ourselves in the best quality and customer service in the business! We are so glad that you chose the Roof Medic and that you are sharing your positive experience with others!

04/23/2021

From the time I scheduled an appt. for roofing estimate till the completion of the project the service has been phenomenal. Julian and David were very helpful in guiding thru' the roofing process and the crew who did the work were thorough as well. When the work was completed, my yard was left in a very clean state. I would not hesitate to engage their services in the future.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Top notch customer service along with the highest quality products and results are so incredibly important to us. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you throughout the process of installing your brand new CertainTeed roof and hope you are happy with it for years to come!

03/05/2021

My roof appeared to have some damage after a hail storm. I found The Roof Medic via Angie's List. I reached out to several companies and was happy with my interaction with the office staff. Josh contacted me soon afterwards. He handled roof inspection, coordination with my insurance company and kept me informed through out the process. Dave coordinated the build date and did a wonderful job schedu...

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and a great one at that! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you throughout the process of installing your brand new CertainTeed roof and we hope you and your family enjoy it for many many years to come!

02/25/2021

I have only great things to say about Jake Allen and the entire team at The Roof Medic. They worked with my insurance company to do a complete roof replacement from storm damage. The quality of workmanship is fantastic. I had them upgrade some low pitch areas of the roof to a metal standing seam and the attention to detail in the metal to shingle transitions and flashing really shows. I could not ...

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement from storm damage

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback about your experience with The Roof Medic. Top notch customer service along with the highest quality products and results are so incredibly important to us. We are so glad that you chose the Roof Medic and that you have referred others to us!

02/19/2021

I had a leak on my roof. I met with Josh of Roof Medic, who showed up when he said he would and on time. He went on the roof to inspect it. He determined that there was a soft spot that needed repair. He did a great job explaining all that they would do to repair it. He was attentive and answered all my questions. They did a great job and provided pictures of the process so I could see what was ac...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

We were so glad to assist! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review!

We specialize in all things roof with a focus on complex roof repairs and full roof replacements. We have a firm grasp on the insurance claims process and excel at mitigating terms with insurance companies to maximize the homeowners payout.

Emergency Roofing Services