The Lamp Place Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 1998

The Lamp Place had been a favorite on Angie's list since 1980. The store sells a variety of table lamps, floor lamps and Lamp Shades in a wide price range. We also offer lighting Repairs from simple socket or cord change to the more complex and specialty lighting. Yes, we even can rewire your chandelier....

Shine Of Charlotte

Shine Of Charlotte

Now is the time to set up your free estimate for Holiday Decorating! Give us a call today. At Shine, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same. We want to make you and your home Shine! Give us a call to schedule your appointment today!

Offers by Shine Of Charlotte on Angi

09/11/2017

Wonderfully. The staff is very helpful and care for their customers. The repair made the lamp look like new. The new shades also greatly improved the looks of those lamps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a lamp repaired, and I also bought some lampshades.

08/02/2017

They repaired it quickly and contacted us when it was ready for pick-up. Also purchased some finials while there. Friendly, helpful staff. Will definitely go there again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bulb base and knob kept turning around - tried to repair ourselves, but couldn't so took to The Lamp Place.

CATEGORY lamp repair,lighting

04/11/2017

Cathy put bulb in lamp when I arrived and it lit. Kept trying and it kept working. Found it was the plug. Work was done while I waited. Well worth the trip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new switch put in lamp.

02/16/2017

They took their time to, they were very patient to take their time to make things exactly match the way I like them, they really took their time with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rewired a lamp and helped my match a lamp shade to a very old lamp that I had, they rewired a very old lamp.

02/13/2017

excellent. The switch worked and there was no charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed broken lamp switch.

CATEGORY lamp repair

Lamps, Shades, Lamp Repair, Chandelier Repairs, Makes Lamps, Custom Designed Lamps, Lampshades, Table Lamps, Floor Lamps, Wall Sconces, Touchier, Down Bridge, Specialty lighting, Fixtures, Home Decor, Art, Mirrors, Accessories, Unique Shades and Large selection of shades. Bring your lamp in to our Shading table and have our qualified sales team find you the perfect shade.

Check, Visa, MasterCard