The Estate Lady

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2005

Accredited Member BBB, A+ rating, Acccredited Appraiser, AOA - USPAP Compliant, Executive Director of the American Society of Estate Liquidators, Certified CAGA Appraiser, Over 20 years experience, National expertise as author, speaker....

08/29/2017

Well and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Photo based estate appraisal.

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal,auction services

06/29/2016

Julie was very courteous, very friendly,  and very ,very helpful!  There was no real interest for her but not only did she answer my questions but also gave me some Excellent referrals!!  I could not be more appreciative of someone who is so helpful and genuinely friendly.  Thank you very much to the Estate Lady.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advise and referral

CATEGORY auction services

03/07/2016

I emailed Julie Hall and she promptly responded to my email.  We spoke on the phone and Julie was so very gracious in answering my questions concerning selling antiques and other items.  I found her most informative in many ways such as giving me the current status of the market in liquidating furniture, jewelry, and other assets.  She was more than generous with her time and her knowledge giving ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responded to my inquiry in a timely and professional manner.

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal,auction services

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am so pleased you found our time together helpful. Best wishes to you. Julie Hall

07/08/2015

She was great. She did mine over email. I just sent pictures. She's real helpful for people who may not know if they have antiques or not. So it was nice to send her pictures to know if I had anything valuable or not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did use The Estate Lady for antique appraisal.

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

02/17/2015

she was excellent, knew her business, was professional, on time, customer friendly and definitely would use her again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gave us estimates of antiques

CATEGORY auction services

Thank you [Member name removed]. It was a pleasure meeting both of you as well. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Julie

Real estate & auction.