Terminix - Charlotte -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1947 • With Angi since January 1999

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927....

Avalos Painting LLC

Our Company specializes in all types of painting projects such as interior painting, exterior painting, and many other home renovation and home improvement projects. Whether we are painting Cabinets, Deck staining or refinishing, limewashing brick or stone, staining stairwells, Scraping Popcorn from ceilings, Painting brick; you can be sure we only use the highest quality products based on your customized needs. Call us today for your free estimate

Mike Pressure Washing, LLC

I have over 20 yrs experience in pressure washing and Call Mike Pressure Washing LLC since 2015. I specialize in Residential and Commercial Pressure washing with high and low pressure with hot water capabilities. I’m experienced in washing brick, stucco, vinyl siding, hardy plank siding, aluminum builds, concrete and wooden structures.

Touchdown Home Improvements LLC

My teams focus is top tier quality and customer service. Our jobs are never completed until our customers are satisfied! After playing collegiate & professional football my passion changed from competing at the highest level to putting the absolute best product to display for my customers. Over 20 years of combined experience with interior and exterior painting, professional deck restoration/staining and all drywall repairs. Let us show you why we are the best exterior/interior paint & stain team in the area!! See more photos and information at www.theoshowpaintandstain.com

Offers by Touchdown Home Improvements LLC on Angi

12/09/2020

MARTHA D & JOHN B.

I would recommend them, absolutely wonderful, they offered to take out my garbage and they are just so nice.

Description of Work
They inspect my house my house because there was water and they installed the sump pump in the crawl space and they cleaned out my crawl space.

Category water damage restoration

Thanks for choosing Terminix for your pest control needs. We are so glad to see that you had a positive experience. If we can be of additional service in the future, please call us at 1-800-TERMINIX.

03/31/2020

Tammy G.

They have been excellent and very effective. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years for pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you for the wonderful review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Remember, you can get a discount when you refer your friends and family. Just have them mention your name at the signing of the contract. Thank you, Dana Terminix Service, Inc.

12/13/2017

Todd E.

This has been a very poor customer experience. One of Terminix’s technicians stopped by my address and did a consult two weeks ago in which he provided me with an estimate for fire ant treatment. Because It had recently rained here in the Charlotte area (week of 12/4-12/8 2017), he could not perform the services as guaranteed that week, but he did promise to follow up with me as soon as weather conditions allowed for him to come back and finish the treatment. I had to call him back two times (he promised to get back me each of those times) and I still have not so much as heard back from him as of today. Therefore, I have decided to go with another vendor, but I am advising any potential customers of Terminix here on Angie’s list to really reconsider your options when looking for pest control service providers because “Bigger” doesn’t always mean that you’ll get the “Best” customer experience!!!

Description of Work
Treatment for fire ants.

Category pest control

Thank you for contacting the Terminix on Angie's List. We have received and reviewed your request. Your property is serviced by a Terminix franchise office; therefore, your concern must be addressed by your local Franchise Management. We are forwarding your concern to the management team or you may contact them directly at (704) 357-3312 for further assistance. Thank you again, Social Media Department Terminix International

09/19/2017

Vivian C.

They were good. They got a little pricey for one thing. The price kept going up and up. I'd give them all "A'" except for pricing. They did what the contract said. They are a bit pricey. They came on time. I probably would use them again if I wanted to spend that but I could probably get it cheaper. They were good they had to replace a window one time where termites had eaten up and they did that, they replaced it. They were good on that.

Description of Work
Pest control service.

Category pest control

Thank you for the great review. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Also, you can get a discount on your services by referring a friend or relative and they mention your name when they sign a contract. Thank you, Dana Terminix Service, Inc.

09/16/2017

Britni C.

My husband met with them and told me it was a good impression. He wanted to go with them instead of another company. I would use them again for a quote.

Description of Work
Pre-treatment spray and heat treatment.

08/29/2017

Stephanie L.

Even though they are a national company, they seem local. Even when I call I know the lady and she knows me. The same guy comes out every time. Great, he knocks on the door before he starts and we talk then he does the job. Only request is to have the ability to pay online.

Description of Work
We use Terminix for pest control and mosquito control.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks, Dana Terminix Service, Inc.

08/28/2017

TERRY J.

The guys are usually prompt. They call me on their way over to make sure I am home to get in the house to check. Then they put the things over their shoes so they are not messing up the carpet.

Description of Work
One guy comes and checks the baseboards in the house and checks for any signs of termites. And another guy comes and check the baits that are located around the house outside.

08/24/2017

Thomas T.

................................................

Description of Work
................................................................................

Category pest control

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Also, you can get a discount on your pest control if your friend or neighbor mentions your name while signing a contract with us. Thanks! Dana Terminix Service, Inc.

08/14/2017

Peg P.

We have a regular contracted service for that. They come on a regular basis. They come 4 times a year. They just show up and do it when it's time, and call us. That is all I know. They have been providing service for a bunch years. We are very pleased with them. I will continue using services with them as long as they do well. I have used them all these years because they are dependable and their quality. What I like most about them is their dependability and their quality.

Description of Work
Pest control inside, and termites outside. They do both.

Category pest control

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also, you can get a discount on your service by referring a friend or neighbor. Just have them mention your name when signing a contract. Thanks, Dana Terminix Service, Inc.

06/20/2017

Teresa M.

I don't know what they used, it must have something nuclear because they got rid of them quick. The same guy will be coming. Just one guy comes. He explains the tools and chemicals, and stuff like that. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We use Terminix for pest control. They came and treated our ants, we had a little ant problem around the kitchen sink and they came and got rid of them.

Category pest control

Pest control & exterminating – mosquitos, rodents, bed bugs, fire ants, & cockroaches, wildlife control, humidi-seal, insulation & gutter protection.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check