Spotless Cleaning Service of Lake Norman

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2013

Servicing

Charlotte, NC 28207

We are a family owned business, in operation since 2006, servicing both residential and commercial clients. We take pride in our customer's satisfaction and we offer a variety of services that will keep your home or office looking spotless! We have been on Angie’s List since 2014 and have won the Super Service Award in 2016 and 2017. The owner, Andrea, is originally from Brazil and has been living in the Lake Norman area since 2001. She went to school for International Business while still living in Brazil. After asking different cleaning companies to clean her house, and not being satisfied with the way the job was done, she decided to open her own cleaning business. She has very high expectations for her staff and her top priority making sure her clients are getting an outstanding service. Our services are customized to each client. Our staff uses environmentally friendly products by request, and HEPA vacuums. We are licensed, bonded, insured and always ready to provide an excellent job. Our business is in Mooresville, but we do have a large service area including, but not limited to: For Lake Norman - Mooresville, Huntersville, Denver, Cornelius and Davidson. For Charlotte - Myers Park, South Park, Ballantyne, Waxhaw and Providence. Save 20% on your first cleaning when you mention you found us on Angie's List!...

05/03/2020

Joyce S.

Honestly, I am surprised that I have to leave this review. The cleaners we awesome. They did what I expected. There were very limited missed spot but I was satisfied of the care taken. They you must be asking, why did I rate them a "C". The owner "Andrea" gave me the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. When I called for the quote Andrea stated. $190 for the house and $20 for the fridge. This totals $110. Now, she can't count!!!! Andrea asked for $220. Wait for it.. I gave the ladies a $25 tip EACH!!! Andrea called and texts me stating I owed her $10. I asked how could I owe her $10 when I paid what was quoted. She said Yes, 190 plus $20 is $220, REALLY. You own a business and you can't count. I kept receiving statements and messages that I owe $10. I reminded her that I gave each per a $25 tip. For the reason I paid $50 extra I asked if she was kidding!! She then told me that her company would not service me again and she will note my account. She attempted to make me feel like I did something wrong. I could not believe how she spoke to me as I am a crook.. the nerve. The ladies were awesome but with an owner who does not care does not deserve people using their business especially in these times that people are wanting work!!!!!! Shame on you Andrea

Description of Work
Housecleaning & Dusting

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am glad to know that you are happy with the performance of our cleaning staff. I do apologize for the mixup in communication. The mixup was specifically around the price of your deep cleaning, and in the end I waived the overage. When it comes to cleaning your home on a regular basis we extended a quote and you declined due to price. Thank you for using Spotless Cleaning SVC of LKN.

12/16/2019

Shelley K.

Ethelvina and Silvana work together at our house, and they are efficient and thorough. Also, they are kind, and trustworthy. I think Spotless does a great job.

Description of Work
house cleaning

12/05/2019

Carrie L.

I have hired Spotless in the past, and I entirely happy that I did again. The cleaning team of Graciela Silvana and Maria Romulo did a thorough and fantastic job. I highly recommend these fine ladies and Spotless overall!

Description of Work
My house needed a deep clean, since we don't have a regular house cleaning schedule.

05/23/2019

Louise Z.

This was our first cleaning with Spotless. The crew was professional, friendly, meticulous, followed instructions, and did a great job. I would recommend them for your housecleaning services.

Description of Work
Housecleaning services

01/23/2019

Erin M.

The girls at Spotless did an amazing job! Everything was excellent and we will continue using them in the future.

Description of Work
housecleaning service

12/31/2018

DIANA G.

All I can say is WOW!! Ethelvina & Talia are wonderful!!! This is the first time we used this company. They called, emailed & sent a field representative before the girls showed up to review chemicals to be used & if there were any areas of special interest to be addressed. These girls were non stop from the second they got here and smiling the whole time. I just LOVE what they did and how hard they worked. My whole house is shining:) I would highly recommend Spotless Cleaning to any one!

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/31/2018

Anna O.

The team is amazing. We feel like we are walking into a new house every time they come. They are so thorough and detail oriented. We have two kids and two dogs, so there is a lot to clean, and they do an amazing job every time. We love Spotless Cleaning and the wonderful team that helps our family.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/19/2018

Melissa P.

Hi my name is Melissa I have been using spotless for about two years now, I cannot rave about how good of a job they do I have had cleaning people in the past And nobody has ever cleaned my home like spotless They are respectful and caring people and again do an amazing job and go above and beyond there duties If you need a good clean definitely try spotless :)

Description of Work
Whole house clean

10/18/2018

Michael W.

We have an ongoing bi-weekly arrangement for them to come clean my home. They are so professional and their efforts are beyond what we've experienced with others. The clean smell after they've completed, the detailed coverage, the small touches (cornering the toilet paper in the roll) are just a rarity that you don;t get with other companies. They are friendly, professional and fast.

Description of Work
Home cleaning

10/11/2018

barbara L.

The team - Ethelvina and Marcelina - are exceptional. They take a great deal of pride in what they do. They are thorough and work harder than any team I have experienced and I have used a house cleaning service for many years. They are very professional and are laser focused on doing a great job. My house is spotlessly clean when they are done. At the end, they always invite us to make sure everything is done to our satisfaction. Thanks to Andrea of Spotless Cleaning of Lake Norman for have the foresight to hire such admirable and hardworking women.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to know that you are extremely happy with Ethelvina and Marcelina. We love having them in our team and we also love having you as our client. Our number one goal is your satisfaction, and we are happy to know that Spotless Cleaning SVC of LKN has been delivering the personal and professional service that you deserve every time we clean your home. We look forward to serve you for many years to come. Thank you again! Andrea

08/01/2017

Nancy C.

I have used several housecleaning services over the years in three houses in two states. Spotless Cleaning is the most professional and does the most thorough cleaning of any service I have used. The house is truly "spotless" after they have cleaned! Andrea is extremely easy to contact and very responsive to my needs. I highly recommend Spotless Cleaning Service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to know that you are happy with our service! Having your house looking "Spotless" every time we clean is our number one priority. Sincerely, Andrea

07/10/2017

Tim M.

awesome job by Angela and her team.

Description of Work
deep cleaning for a 2 story home plus a basement. Angela and her crew did and awesome job. hired for weekly cleaning as well for the main 2 floors.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for leaving a review. It's our pleasure taking care of your house cleaning needs and we look forward to serve you for many years to come. Sincerely, Andrea

06/24/2017

Melissa S.

The team did a fantastic job!! We love how clean our home is. They go above and beyond to meet our needs. Highly recommend

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/14/2017

Anna O.

They are wonderful. They do a very thorough job. We feel like we are walking into a new house every time we come home on cleaning days. Andrea, the owner, is extremely kind and responsive.

Description of Work
I hired them to come clean our house every other week.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time for leaving a review. We love taking care of your house cleaning and making sure that you are getting the best cleaning service every time we clean your home is our priority. We hope to have the pleasure to serve you for many years to come. Sincerely, Andrea

05/19/2017

Kathleen D.

Excellent staff who does great work!! I've had many over the years but they are told after a few visits that "their services are no longer needed." I have had this service six months and have increased them to twice a month I'm so happy with them. Their owner, Andrea, is very accommodating and professional. I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time for leaving a review. It's been a pleasure helping you with your house cleaning needs, I'm so glad you found our company! We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Andrea

05/16/2017

Jennifer C.

Great! I was VERY HAPPY with the cleaning job that Spotless Cleaning did. Our home looks better than it has in a long time!! The ladies doing the cleaning were so sweet, hardworking and thorough. The owner, Andrea, is professional, kind and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Overall house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time for leaving a review. I'm so glad to know that you are happy with the quality of our service.It's our pleasure to work with you and to make sure that we are delivering the quality of service that you need and deserve. Sincerely, Andrea

05/04/2017

Pauline A.

Exceptional service, cleaners are polite and very respectful. Beyond expectations.

Description of Work
Spring cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for taking the time for leaving a review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our service and we look forward to serve you for many years to come.

02/12/2017

Lindsey P.

Andrea and her team did one deep clean which was amazing then continue to do a standard clean - which covers everything from the blinds to carpets- dishes, dusting, mopping, vacuuming and even cleaning of kitchen cabinets. I continue to come up with new areas to clean for my upcoming deep "spring clean" but she normally already covers them! They are truly rockstars!!!!

Description of Work
Andrea and her team are amazing!!!! Point blank! I have a busy schedule and sometimes have to move around appointments- but she is so great with not only reminding me of my upcoming cleaning but rescheduled if I have to go out of town on a whim!! She also comes in with her crew every so often to do regular follow ups with her clients and to ensure her employees are doing everything possible to make the house beautiful. Andrea and her team have done a move out clean of our old home- and now are cleaning our new/ larger home every month. She is honest, her employees are hard working and honest! And I'm so happy I found a company like hers, so I able to enjoy any free time I might get.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It has been our pleasure helping you with your house cleaning needs. Your satisfaction is our priority and I'm happy that we are achieving our number one goal. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

01/08/2017

Susan V.

Love Spotless. Have used their services for a year now. Punctual and if running behind (hey, it happens) you are informed immediately. Love this friendly staff. It feels so good to have our home tidy and clean every other week. Grateful for the time I used to spend cleaning is now free to do things I enjoy!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for leaving a review. I'm so glad you are satisfied with our service. It has been our pleasure taking care of you house cleaning needs so you can use your free time doing the things you enjoy. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

11/17/2016

Jeremy M.

They have performed very well and Andrea is very responsive to any of my special asks/needs.

Description of Work
Spotless cleans my home every two weeks from top to bottom. The change linen, clean bathrooms, clean wood and tile floors, and etc.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for leaving a review. The team here at Spotless Cleaning Service of Lake Norman is thrilled to have you as one of our loyal clients. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come! Sincerely, Andrea

10/26/2016

Heather G.

Our neighbors referred us to Spotless Cleaning for routine house cleaning services. They have been using the company for years and felt very comfortable sharing their contact information with us. Andrea visited our home to better understand our needs and walked through in detail a comprehensive plan based on what we were looking for. We have been using Spotless Cleaning since August for weekly cleaning of our home and are very pleased with their services... the same girls visit our home weekly and are always friendly and courteous from a relationship standpoint; very detailed oriented from a cleaning standpoint - from high light fixtures and crown molding to the base boards and everything in between, they clean it! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Whole house weekly cleaning services.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for leaving a review. I am happy to hear that you are very satisfied with the quality of work Spotless Cleaning Service of Lake Norman is providing you. It's my pleasure to work with you and to make sure that we are delivering the service that you need and deserve. Sincerely, Andrea

10/24/2016

Katie E.

Always does a great job and checks to make sure we are happy

Description of Work
Cleans all bathrooms, baseboards, floors and windows.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Removed Member Name] ! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It has been a pleasure helping you with your house cleaning needs. Your satisfaction is our priority and I'm happy that we are achieving our number one goal. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Andrea

10/21/2016

Katie V.

Andrea and her cleaning crew do a great job on my home. They are always timely and very professional. Efficient, but they get the job done. They bring all their own supplies however if I want them to use any special cleaning products, they will happily do that. Jeny and Elvira do a great job on my home and I look forward to coming home in the evening after they have been to the house. They do a much better job than I ever could! I would recommend Spotless Cleaning to anyone in the Lake Norman area.

Description of Work
Spotless Cleaning comes to my house every other week for a thorough cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for leaving a review. It has been a pleasure helping you with your house cleaning needs. Jeny and Elvira do a very good job indeed! Our goal is to provide our clients the best residential and commercial cleaning service in Charlotte and surrounding areas, and I'm glad to hearing that we are achieving our goals. Sincerely, Andrea

10/20/2016

Sunny C.

I have used Spotless for over two years. They always do a great job. My house looks and smells wonderful after they are finished. They have worked with my schedule multiple times and have always helped me out if I have a special request. The ladies who come are always friendly and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Spotless comes to my once every two weeks and cleans it top to bottom.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for leaving a review. I am happy to hear that you are very satisfied with the quality of work Spotless Cleaning Service of Lake Norman is providing you. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Andrea

10/18/2016

Tom M.

owner is prompt and very professional. staff is punctual, courteous and consistent when it comes to performing their job

Description of Work
housecleaning services

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It has been a pleasure helping you with your house cleaning needs. Your satisfaction is our priority and I'm happy that we are achieving our number one goal. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Andrea

Neal's cleaning serivcs

Neal's Cleaning Service! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

All Points Carpet Care

We specialize in CARPET, UPHOLSTERY AND TILE CLEANING, plus 21 years of experience in CARPET REPAIR and RESTRETCHING. We offer a lifetime warranty on our carpet stretching. APCC owner, Tony Solis, will be at every job with a powerful truck mounted cleaning unit to get anything you need clean looking like new again. All points features the sx12 the best tile cleaning machine in the world. Plus top of the line carpet repair equipment. All Points Carpet Care was founded in 2010. Tony worked for a top rating carpet cleaning company in charlotte for almost 10 years before opening his own company. APCC prices are low and we offer steps, services and better equipment for a satisfying cleaning experience. APCC aims to please so you will call us again and refer us to your friends and family.

Offers by All Points Carpet Care on Angi
    Melida's Cleaning Service

Melida’s Cleaning Service is family owned and operated and has been serving the Charlotte area since 2007. Being family owned, you can rest assured that your home will be treated with an eye for detail that is hard to come by these days. Our fully trained staff will listen to your needs and concerns so that we can give you the customized service you deserve. Our goal is to provide you with a level of service that ensures we will be the best cleaning company you will ever use. Call us today for a FREE estimate and let us know how we can help you.

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Detailed cleaning for houses, vacation properties, apartments, condos, and foreclosures, laundry services, move in / move out cleanings, new construction, patio, deck, porch, and holiday decorating, real estate open house/closing/showing cleanings, offices, buildings, main areas, break rooms, and restrooms, call centers, schools and daycares, and show rooms

Give us a call today to discuss your cleaning needs!