Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup

Founded 1935 • With Angi since February 1998

1700 Orr Industrial Ct

Charlotte, NC 28213

Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services at no extra charge for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle

04/14/2020

Alessandra C.

My general contractor has tried to unclog the sewer line on the same date. So I knew the problem was on the sewer line leaving the house. I called Roto-Rooter and asked for a technician to come with a camera. They sent a technician without the camera that said that he needed to clean the line first and that the cameraman would come. I told the roto-rooter technician that he does not wash up the line to have the camera done. Roto -rooter never sent another technician with camera and had to call many times to them. Once the technician came with the camera said the work was $4052.00 and I paid to have the line - replaced a little piece of plastic pipe one foot deep on the grass outside( nothing blocking it). One week later Roto rooter sends another bill of $697.72 saying it was for the water washout of the pipe. Since the beginning I told Roto-Rooter that they did not do wash out of the pipe. On top of the $4,052. Basically Roto-rooter just wanted to sell something that was NOT needed, Roto-rooter never sent the cameraman that was my initial call until I insisted on a few calls. My experience was the worst- the technician lying to sell something not needed and never coordinating their service for what was the need. Double charging and selling things that do not needed.

Description of Work
Hired to unclog a sewer line. $4,052 + $697.12( completely unnecessary)

10/08/2018

Donald R.

WONDERFUI THE PRICE WAS RIGHT COULD NOT ANY MORE. THE PLUMBER NEW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO.

Description of Work
TOILET WAS NOT WORKING . NOT FLUSHING AND NEEDED NEW PARTS

07/19/2018

Clair W.

Quick and to the point. Saw the issue and fixed it right away.

Description of Work
Backyard hose spigot rusted out

07/01/2018

Elizabeth C.

Adolfo got here an hour and a half ahead of the appointment. He got right to work, quickly located and corrected the problem. He was courteous and professional, a pleasure to work with. Should the need arise in the future, I would definately ask for him to come out again. Thanks Adolfo!

Description of Work
Kitch sink clogged

04/30/2018

PAT B.

Drain cleaned out. Did good job. Took pics of rest of line & wanted to fix what they saw as a problem for $4000. Felt this was a way to get me to do a job that wasn’t really necessary. Time will tell. So far so good.

Description of Work
Master drain clogged

02/09/2018

Tammy B.

Called at 7pm and told someone would be here before 9pm but probably sooner and that repairman would text me when on the way. Received confirmation email but Never heard from anyone! Called at 9:20 and was told dispatch would call me right back. Now 9:40pm and no call from anyone. Just called to cancel request. Terrible service!

Description of Work
Alert sounding on sewer pump

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

[Member Name Removed], we apologize for the lack of communication and the inconvenience this has caused. We will be reviewing your concern and a supervisor will be reaching out to you. Thank you

01/06/2018

Angie B.

I was charged almost 8,000 just to have them use a snake on my pipes dry my floors and pull up some of my floors. Never again. They were great guys, but what average person can afford their services. Definitely not me.

Description of Work
Great service but entirely too overpriced

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

Thank you for providing your feedback. We're glad that you were satisfied with the service provided but will have a manager reach out to your regarding your price concern.

11/14/2017

Linda E.

Quick and excellent! Dennis (4908) was the best! Knew exactly what to do, had all the equipment, was quick and efficient, very pleasant, explained it all, showed defects in original plumbing, and replaced an old garbage disposal that was originally plumbed wrong. We are very satisfied even though material prices were a bit high, it was worth it! All done in 1 1/2 hours. Looks great.

Description of Work
Replacing kitchen plumbing under sink, then new garbage disposal.

10/17/2017

kusuma B.

Mr. Lal from Roto Rooters called before the appointment time, came in at the exact time did a precise diagnosis, sourced the required parts and finished installing them in under an hour.He was very courteous, friendly and informative. Excellent Service overall! Thank you.

Description of Work
Fixing of leaky toilets.

10/10/2017

Benjamin D.

Nobody showed during the 4 hour window scheduled for the estimate. I received a phone call at the end of the appointment time. I was told that I was scheduled for the window, but I didn't have an appointment, whatever that means. They had just assigned someone to come out, but he would not be able to make it out that week. The person on the phone was from another office with no knowledge of what had transpired during the making of the appointment. They stated that the technician would call me to set a time for him to come out. I received no further contact. I'll be going with someone else.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for installing a linear trench drain for a shower remodel.

10/06/2017

Rebecca C.

He replace some pipes and valves under the sink and then completed the job in the bathroom tub my husband started but never finished because he got stuck and did not know what to do next. He replace something that needed to be replace for our bath faucet to work. Apparently it was damaged.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink was leaking from the bottom. Then we asked if he could take a look at our bath sink. He repaired it for half the price.

10/02/2017

Steven B.

Came in with dirty shoes on the carpet. Looked at the disposal for literally 15 seconds and said "it will be around $700 to replace". I got another company on Angie's list to do it for $249.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal

09/13/2017

Jacquelyn B.

Very well. The serviceman was conscientious, polite, and put in a major effort to clear the blockage.

Description of Work
Blocked kitchen sink drain.......routed out from sink and access point in basement. While under the sink, the serviceman realized the trap could be punctured with his fingers and needed to be replaced.

09/01/2017

Brittany C.

They we're prompt and professional- would use again!

Description of Work
Bathroom Plumbing

08/25/2017

Evan N.

It was under warranty so they didn’t charge me, but it took until the last guy that finally was out; spent some time to fix the problem. There was no additional cost to the warranty, but they had to send several people out to get the problem solved. It was pretty bad and unfortunately sometimes at that time of night you don’t know anybody to call. If it’s an emergency, you need service. Overall he did a very good job. That time, that service itself, was probably very good and he fixed the problem, but I asked them don’t send me the same person and they sent somebody that actually fixed it. Overall, he did a nice job. The quality was all good, the last time it seemed like it worked and we haven’t had any other issues. This gentleman that came out I would give him an A for quality. I don’t think they’re ever quick on responsiveness. On punctuality, they never show up on time. I would only use them again for emergencies. It took a few hours to get that drain all cleared.

Description of Work
There was another problem that I had that they had to be called back 3 or 4 times to get it right. They came out almost 4 times to get it correct. It was another drain that was backed up and they never fixed the problem the first time. So my drains, everything started backing up, back into the sinks and it was terrible. They finally had gentleman that came in that spent time really trying to unclog it instead of thinking they unclogged it and walking away.

07/25/2017

Kevin D.

Description of Work
..................................................................................................

07/18/2017

Tommy P.

It was a real good technician. They were very professional and took care of what we needed. They even went above and beyond. They called me a few days later, they wanted to see if they could run a camera through my pipes to make sure it was clear and that was free of charge.

Description of Work
They had to run the snack through the pipes. The toilets were backing up.

07/17/2017

Franklin W.

It took 5 hours to complete the job. However, I think that $3000 was a bit high for the amount of hours to complete the job.

Description of Work
A small portion of the sewer drain pipe was replaced due to tree roots growing in it.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

06/23/2017

Kathleen S.

They did a good job I just thought they were very expensive.

Description of Work
That was a while ago. I used them to clear out one of our drains. It was in the last 8 months or so.

Category drain cleaning

06/21/2017

Bob B.

great did the service fast and well

Description of Work
clogged pipe

06/13/2017

renee P.

Would not recommend you even say nice words about that company

Description of Work
No work was done I could never get a estimate sent to my insurance company. first off it took five days just to get an estimate and they said they were coming they would never show up.it was so late getting a response to not showing up. They were supposed to show up at four and they wouldn't show up at all then call next Day saying they got busy. I will never ever use them ever

05/22/2017

Ron K.

Swimmingly. They called about 30 minutes prior to arrival. The technician was very friendly and knowledgeable with about 15 years plumbing experience. He looked at the problem and gave me a quote of $211 + tax. After agreeing to the price he got right to work. He had the pipes apart, the clog cleared, and everything back together in about 30 minutes. He gave some good advice about using Drano as a last resort to clear clogs because it can damage the pipes. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Unclogged kitchen drain.

05/18/2017

Cindy S.

Called the main number at 6:45AM. They said that someone would be out around 8AM but definitely between 8AM and 10AM. The technician - Sergiy - arrived around 8:30AM. He was very professional and quickly diagnosed the problem as a back-up in the main line outside the house. He advised of the price and the options and then went to work. He augured the line and cut through some tree roots, removing the clog. He then inspected the line with a camera and showed that the line had been broken by one of the utilities when they installed cable or pipe. He identified the exact location of the issue and provided an estimate for the repair. Overall service was excellent.

Description of Work
We had a sewer back-up early in the morning.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

05/04/2017

DAVID B.

It was fine. They tell you what they are going to charge you and they do the job.

Description of Work
They replaced a garbage disposal for us.

04/24/2017

Helen T.

My mom and dad used them for years and I think that is one of the reasons why I went to them. They were very professional. The appointment, they were on time. They were very, very good. They were very honest, very good.

Description of Work
There were issues with the plumbing in the downstairs bathroom. I guess there was a clog and they had to snake it out. They fixed that. It was a pretty simple procedure.

Oehler Pump & Well Service

With over 48 years of experience, Oehler Pump & Well Service is your #1 source for professional water pump, well, and water treatment services. You won't find a better business in the well industry. Trust our knowledgeable experts for exceptional installation and repair services. Call us today!

Offers Coupon

Zoom Drain Charlotte, LLC

Here at ZOOM DRAIN®, we are proud to be your drain and sewer experts. We provide residential and commercial drain and sewer services. From sinks, toilets, and tubs to main drains, roof drains, storm drains, and anything else that carries water, we've got you covered. Providing services that are fast, focused, and ensure the job is done right the first time is the motto we have always stood by and continue to follow. We go above and beyond on every job until the problem is resolved. It's our mission to show you how these qualities set us apart from other companies. Services include: • Power Snaking • Zoom Jetting (High-Pressure Water Cleaning) • Planned Maintenance • Video Inspections • Pipe Relining • Trenchless Sewer Replacement Cleaning drains is our specialty and each of our technicians cleans thousands each year, more then the average plumber will do in a lifetime. Unlike many of our competitors who also perform heating, air conditioning as well as general plumbing, we specialize in drains and sewers only. While it's admirable to be a "jack of all trades" we believe our customers benefit from Zoom being the master of one: sewer and drain services.

United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte

We are an emergency service open 24/7. No matter what time it is, give us a call and we can help! We service Charlotte, North Carolina, and its surrounding areas. Whether the damage is caused by water or fire, or there is a need for mold remediation services, United Water Restoration of Charlotte is the number one option.

Offers Coupon

Residential & Commercial Dishwashers. Garbage Disposals. Faucets. Sinks. Floor. Showers. Tubs. Sewer Lines Replacement. Drain Cleaning. Sump Pumps. Toilets. Video Camera Line Inspection. Water Heaters. Plumbing. Drain Care & Cleaning. Line Detection. Water Jetting.