Roof -M- All

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2010

416 McCullough Drive Suite 135

Charlotte, NC 28262

We will work directly with your insurance company to get you a new roof that has been damaged by hail or other natural disasters with little to no money out of your pocket....

04/06/2020

SCOTT & TINA D.

From the early stages it was a pleasure to work with Roof-M-All, and their entire team. Having several neighbors that also had roof damage from May 2019 hail storm, we noted Roof-M-All as one of the companies doing replacement work. We met Field Representative Beattie Mullikin, who we spoke with and worked together to coordinate one of the Roof-M-All team members to meet at our home, when our Field Inspector from our insurance company was coming to inspect our roof. Both parties climbed and reviewed the roof together, so it was a seamless process. Roof-M-All waited patiently (but did provide documents for us to begin our review/consideration) while our insurance company quickly reviewed the inspection report and proceeded with the approval. As soon as approved Beattie met with us to go over documents in detail, as well as brought out samples of shingle color options we were considering. The Production Manager, Chad, was attentive to scheduling our work, and did a good job, watching weather and actually being able to move us up one day when the weather patterns changed for the better. Over the two day process, Angel's crew that handled our roof, was punctual, professional, detailed in their work. The first night we noted that the Directv satellite had been knocked slightly off, and one of the crew members there later awaiting a ride, was quick to grab ladder, and climb up to work with me on resolving the issue. They did a great job on the roof, the downspout replacements and were fantastic in their clean up. Very thorough, and you would not have been able to tell (other then the new roof) that they had even been there for two days working. They really ensured they picked up every piece of material from the areas surrounding our home. Beattie did a great job on follow up near close of the second day, we walked the property, he asked all the right questions to make sure we were pleased with the process, and even gave some instructions for us to watch over upcoming days, make sure no issues arise, contact him after first rainstorm to ensure that all looked good, etc. We highly reccommend using Roof-M-All should you find yourself needing to replace your roof.

Description of Work
We had our roof repaired and several downspouts replaced from hail damage to both

05/09/2018

Uttam P.

I typically do not write reviews but Roof-M-All did an excellent job and deserve kudos. They recently replaced my entire roof. Right from the beginning until the end, they were very professional, answered all questions and kept us in the center. They worked with my insurance company and walked us through all the process and made the entire process very simple. Not only did they provide great service, they also use quality product with a 50 year warranty and are master roofers. They did not charge me anything upfront. They collected the checks as my insurance company issued them and collected my deductible after the job was 100% completed to my satisfaction. The actual crew (8 to 12 folks) was very professional and they completed the entire job in a single day. There was minor damage to my flowering bed and they compensated me to fix it and made it right. Overall, I am very satisfied with Roof-M-All and want to give a big shout to "Beattie Mullikin" @ Roof-M-All for working with us from beginning to end and providing excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof

11/22/2016

Veda S.

Overall it went ok. Except for that one leak I didn't see any other issues.

Description of Work
Complete new roofing. Did a good job on time as promised. Had a small leak from water heater vent from the roof which I happened to notice after 2 or 3 weeks when it rained. At that I couldn't reach them by phone.

11/22/2016

James W.

From the estimate to completing they were fair, responsive and delivered on what they promised they would do

Description of Work
we had our roof replaced after a hail storm

11/24/2015

Diane Y.

I love these guys! They handled all the insurance details, met the adjuster here at our house, and made the process amazingly smooth. Not only was their workmanship excellent, but they also did a great job of keeping us informed along the way. The Sales and Office staff, roofers and owner were all likable and professional. I fully expected this to be a hassle, but thanks to Chad, F*, and Shawn, and the rest of their crew everything was planned and executed professionally, expeditiously, and beautifully.

Description of Work
These guys are awesome! They replaced our very large roof, repaired a ceiling inside, replaced gutters, rebuilt a decorative copper roof, and cleaned up after themselves!

Julia B.

Very Well. They did a great job, on time, at quoted price. I was very pleased with all aspects of their work.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on house

Thank you for your review [member name removed]. We greatly appreciate your business and are glad we could help you.

Clint B.

They upgraded to a higher grade of shingle at no extra charge. Installed and cleaned up in one day. No issues since. It was been at least 3 years and it still looks great.

Description of Work
Installed new roof.

Thank you for the review [member name removed]. Its refreshing to receive a review like this three years after the completion of the job.

Wellen M.

The actual roofing job was fine once they finished but the installation process was a disaster. Every exit from my house was blocked by debris but I had to get a letter in the mailbox. The walk to the mailbox was fine but coming back I stepped on a hidden roofing nail and it went all the way through the sole of my shoe and about an inch into my foot. Had to go to the hospital ER for a tetanus shot. While at the hospital, a big storm came up and when I got home there was water all throughout my kitchen because the tarp they had used for a temporary covering had blown off. What a mess!

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Although the incident with the member was unfortunate, we do advise all customers to remain inside of their residence during the completion of the job. This is because during installation of a new roof we must first remove the old one. While the old shingles are being removed sometimes nails may roll off the roof due to its pitch. We resolve this by walking around the entire property after the job is completed with a magnet. the member could not wait until the completion of the job to check his mail and the incident occurred before the crew started the cleanup. As far as the leak this is the first we’ve heard of it but here is a link to the weather history of the members zip code that states on July 25th, 2013 that area received 0.00 inches of precipitation. It is unfortunate that reviews like this are posted because their disputes hold no water.

06/26/2014

Sebastian P.

They cleaned up after they took out the old roof. The price was a little high.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof of my little building in the back, and they replaced a screening on my porch for me.

Thank you for your input [member name removed]. We greatly appreciate you choosing Roof-M-All for your home improvement needs.

06/23/2014

Suzanne L.

Haven't had any leaks. Patient waiting for insurance check. Completed job as said.

Description of Work
Put on new roof.

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is a fully insured, locally owned and operated. The company was established in 1999. From the beginning, the focus and determination was to create a five-star experience in the home residential and commercial remodeling construction industry. We are committed to our employees and clients throughout every phase of the solution. Call today for a free experience of getting a solution for your gutter or guard project.

A+ Plus Contracting

We have over 27 years of experience and are veterans to the Charlotte area. We manage the business with multiple crews. We specialize in residential and commercial gutter systems and numerous gutter guard leaf stopping systems. We also specialize in other exterior products, please call us to discuss your needs.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Roof installations, siding, full gutter replacement, blown-in insulation, downspouts, windows, window screens, replacement & repairs, FREE quotes & FREE insurance inspection. We work directly with your insurance company!

N/A