Rise Up Garage Doors

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2017

Rise Up Garage Doors provides garage door service for residential and commercial clients in Charlotte and surrounding areas. Our customers can always count on our dependability. We also finish all the work we pledge to do. Our customers have also placed a high value on our dedication to quality. We take pride in the fact that many of our first-time customers have become lifetime customers....

smith door solutions

We are family-owned business that provides residential garage door service to areas throughout North Carolina. You can count on us for reliable service, high-quality products and affordable prices.

Offers by smith door solutions on Angi
Priority Garage Doors

**Spring Special-New doors -starting at $999 + tax***Can't of combined with other offers**When you need garage door services, it's important to work with a trustworthy team. Some companies may try to sell you services you don't need or services that may not fully resolve your issue. When you choose Priority Garage Doors in Fort Mill, Rock Hill, SC & Charlotte, NC, you'll get the best solution to your garage door problem. Our technicians do their best to fix/repair the issues before we even suggest replacements. But if you do have to replace your Door or Motor it can come with our Lifetime Warranties, so you can't go wrong. Call us for our Daily Specials! FREE ESTIMATES!!

Offers by Priority Garage Doors on Angi
Precision Garage Door Service Charlotte

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service of Charlotte, NC is a locally owned and operated overhead garage door company that proudly offers both installation of new garage doors and comprehensive repair of all types of garage door problems. With a team of professional, certified technicians, we are able to assess garage door issues and provide repair and replacement services. If you have a repair emergency, we offer same day and 24-hour service appointments. To give you peace of mind, our Charlotte garage door company offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our services. ------------------------------Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (704) 347-0300. Additional fax - (321) 225-3513. No extra charge for nights & weekends. Award winning.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service Charlotte on Angi

09/27/2019

Adam was quick to respond to my initial phone call and on time for the estimate appointment. He ordered the garage door and communicated with me on when it was going to come in. He then scheduled the install and was onetime and professional. The new garage door looks and works great.

Description of Work
replaced garage door

12/03/2018

Called Adam and he was here in 35 minutes! (I was lucky because he was in between jobs and nearby, though based on my experience with him, I believe he'd still have been here as soon as possible). Came in checked out door, weighed it, and inquired as to how often it's opened each day on average to determine best size spring and swapped it out with the old one that broke. Then he checked my door ov...

Description of Work
Garage door Spring broke

03/10/2018

Adam is courteous, kind, and professional. I have used Rise Up Garage Doors for a repair on one of my doors and a motor replacement for the other. Both times Adam was punctual, and did the work well, for a good price. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs any kind of work for their garage doors. We will definitely use them again for our future needs or repairs.

Description of Work
Repairs on a garage door and a motor replaced

02/16/2018

Great!! My husband and I had a positive experience working with Adam Piana for a new garage door and installation. Adam gave us a quote and timeline. He completed the work in a timely manner. He is a professional and we highly recommend him for any related garage project. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Garage door installation

08/01/2017

They did an excellent job, the pricing was fair and they were very professional!

Description of Work
Our garage door opener was fried most likely by lightening and no longer worked. They were able to work with our schedule and come out quickly to give us their diagnosis and they then discussed options and prices and repaired the garage on the spot.

Category garage doors

Garage Door repair, replacement, spring repair, new installation, operators, openers, remotes, keypads, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express