Rise Up Garage Doors

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2017

7427 Mathews Mint Hill Rd Suite105

Charlotte, NC 28227

Rise Up Garage Doors provides garage door service for residential and commercial clients in Charlotte and surrounding areas. Our customers can always count on our dependability. We also finish all the work we pledge to do. Our customers have also placed a high value on our dedication to quality. We take pride in the fact that many of our first-time customers have become lifetime customers....

09/27/2019

michael M.

Adam was quick to respond to my initial phone call and on time for the estimate appointment. He ordered the garage door and communicated with me on when it was going to come in. He then scheduled the install and was onetime and professional. The new garage door looks and works great.

Description of Work
replaced garage door

12/03/2018

Keith B.

Called Adam and he was here in 35 minutes! (I was lucky because he was in between jobs and nearby, though based on my experience with him, I believe he'd still have been here as soon as possible). Came in checked out door, weighed it, and inquired as to how often it's opened each day on average to determine best size spring and swapped it out with the old one that broke. Then he checked my door over and lubricated all pivot points and made sure everything worked properly! Great guy! Will use again!!

Description of Work
Garage door Spring broke

03/10/2018

Lindsey F.

Adam is courteous, kind, and professional. I have used Rise Up Garage Doors for a repair on one of my doors and a motor replacement for the other. Both times Adam was punctual, and did the work well, for a good price. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs any kind of work for their garage doors. We will definitely use them again for our future needs or repairs.

Description of Work
Repairs on a garage door and a motor replaced

02/16/2018

PAULA W.

Great!! My husband and I had a positive experience working with Adam Piana for a new garage door and installation. Adam gave us a quote and timeline. He completed the work in a timely manner. He is a professional and we highly recommend him for any related garage project. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Garage door installation

08/01/2017

Allison H.

They did an excellent job, the pricing was fair and they were very professional!

Description of Work
Our garage door opener was fried most likely by lightening and no longer worked. They were able to work with our schedule and come out quickly to give us their diagnosis and they then discussed options and prices and repaired the garage on the spot.

07/28/2017

Sue K.

Kind of embarassing! The pull string had gotten stuck on the rack on top of the car. After detaching the string from the car, the door didn't move. We pulled the string back and forth into 2 different positions, and neither one worked. Our technician pulled the string into a third position, and it worked. We also needed a new keypad, which he installed very quickly. Then, the best part -- he only charged for the keypad. No labor cost or travel time or any other hidden expenses! I will definitely call them for all of our garage door needs.

Description of Work
Our garage door was stuck.

07/13/2017

Corey A.

Very well!

Description of Work
We had purchased a couple of garage door openers ourselves and needed them installed. Rise up showed up on time and performed the work as expected going above and beyond to ensure things worked properly.

06/05/2017

Leslie D.

The repairs were completed in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the results. I would recommend Rise Up Garage Doors to other homeowners.

Description of Work
Rise Up Garage Doors completed maintenance which included replacing weather stripping/guard, reprogram remote/keypad, align garage door and oiled chains/rollers.

05/19/2017

don H.

Great....Adam was professional , arrived on time and took time to answer my questions. Quality work . Recommend his company & services.

Description of Work
General garage door (2) tuneup & programmed keypad.

05/19/2017

Susan H.

Job well done!

Description of Work
Tune up and program key pad on garage doors.

05/15/2017

Bailey C.

Awesome couldn't ask for a better crew to come out and get my garage door repaired in a timely manner

Description of Work
Garage door repair

05/04/2017

Chris G.

First when I called Adam was friendly on the phone was very friendly on the phone. He worked with my schedule to set a time to come out to help us with our garage door. Very professional ! Did a great job on our garage door! Adam, also knows his stuff when it comes to garage doors. Going to tell family and neighbors to call Adam if they need any garage door work!

Description of Work
Needed Garage Door Serviced

05/01/2017

JOE C.

Very positive experience. I will recommend this company to friends and other companies we work with.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replaced.

Mizegaragedoor

Mize Garage Doors LLC is a small, veteran owned and owner-operated company established in 2020 that offers the best prices and quality that other companies can't match. Being an Owner-Operated Company, I will directly be the one doing the work, so I can guarantee the quality of my work. Also with being an Owner-Operated Company, I can guarantee very reasonable/ unmatched prices. After my experience in the industry, It became my goal to bring customers reliable and professional services without being up-charged.  MizeGarageDoor aims to have its foundation built on being fair and reasonable, working with the Customer in mind. As a certified Garage Door Technician, I work directly with the same distributors that big-name companies use such as Clopay, Amarr and Southern Ideal. I can offer you the best doors and services without costing you a fortune. Specializing in brand names like Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Genie, Overhead Door, Linear, Ect. Give us a call today for a free estimate! Most estimates can be done over the phone.

Precision Garage Door Service Charlotte

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service of Charlotte, NC is a locally owned and operated overhead garage door company that proudly offers both installation of new garage doors and comprehensive repair of all types of garage door problems. With a team of professional, certified technicians, we are able to assess garage door issues and provide repair and replacement services. If you have a repair emergency, we offer same day and 24-hour service appointments. To give you peace of mind, our Charlotte garage door company offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our services. ------------------------------Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (704) 347-0300. Additional fax - (321) 225-3513. No extra charge for nights & weekends. Award winning.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service Charlotte on Angi
    J & M Services

J & M Services provides Fast and reliable garage door repair and install. I have Over 10 yrs in repair and install experience and I'm dedicated to quality and customer service. We are a small Family Owned operation and we treat our customers with respect. Please call us or click for an estimate on your service today!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express

Garage Door repair, replacement, spring repair, new installation, operators, openers, remotes, keypads, etc.