REAL COOL HEATING AC & INDOOR AIR QUALITY INC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2006

3 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER DISCOUNT, DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE COMBINED. SERVICE, MAINTENANCE & INSTALLATION OF HVAC AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS. FREE ESTIMATES ON EQUIPMENT INSTALLS. WE SERVICE CHARLOTTE AND ALL SURROUNDING AREAS....

McClintock Heating & Cooling

McClintock Heating & Cooling

McClintock Heating and Cooling provides quality HVAC products and service to the Matthews and Charlotte, North Carolina areas. We are an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and strive to set new standards in workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our family owned and operated HVAC company will meet all of your heating and air conditioning needs. From heat pumps to central air systems to furnaces, our skilled professionals will assist you with home comfort issues, reduce your energy costs and improve your indoor air quality. With more than 100 years of combined experience, McClintock Heating and Cooling is your quality heating and cooling partner. Award winning.

01/26/2020

I own two properties in Charlotte, NC and will only call Mike at Real Cool HVAC for all my HVAC needs because he is 100% genuine and honest and the absolute most knowledgeable professional I have ever had the privilege of entrusting my needs to. Not to mention, Real Cool has the most honest and best pricing for thorough and meticulous work! I have called and used other companies before (in which I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced motor at one home and did a very thorough diagnostic to determine why my Furnace Electrical was tripping.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate the kind words.

03/18/2018

I highly recommend Mike from Real Cool. He is very experienced, knowledgeable, and honest. He explains things as he works, and he is easy to talk to. He is very prompt and organized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough evaluation of heat pump system (both heat and AC). Replaced two parts of the heat pump system.

09/11/2017

The installation went very well. Mike is very knowledgeable and professional. He was on time and worked continuously until the job was finished. I would highly recommend Real Cool and would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new furnace and AC unit.

05/18/2017

I have worked with Mike at Real Cool for a number of years. He is always on time, professional and handles my issues. He is very honest and always provides good tips for keeping my system maintenance free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly check-ups as well as various repair work.

12/21/2016

Super friendly, patient, listened and answered questions, prompt and kind. You should make this company your first and only call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike came out to test my system and installed all new HVAC quickly and affordably.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HEATING AND AIR REPAIR AND INSTALLATION, MAINTANENCE SERVICE, AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS.

AIR DUCT CLEANING.