Queen City Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2009

4209 Stuart Andrew Blvd Ste K

Charlotte, NC 28217

At Queen City Plumbing, we don’t have commission driven plumbers that their honesty is affected by what their paycheck looks like that week. All of our plumbers are honest, have been drug tested, background checked, and are paid a salary not commission....

06/08/2022

Royc R.

Paul was very patient with a challenging installation of an upflush toilet. Improvised as new challenges were presented. Did great work - highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced upflush macerating toilet in basement

Category appliance repair, plumbing

03/12/2020

ANNE W.

I called for service early in the week and the work was scheduled for later that same week, since this was not an emergency. Jason called to let me know he was on the way. He arrived on time and we discussed what needed to be done. He worked diligently until the drains were cleaned and did a great job. We're so glad that the drains are working properly now! We discussed other possible projects for the future. Jason was knowledgeable, experienced, and polite. I highly recommend Queen City Plumbing.

Description of Work
Cleaned four bathroom sink drains

Category drain cleaning

03/02/2020

Anita H.

Kayla was wonderful at customer service even though they were not able to meet my urgent need of same day they were willing to put me on for first thing next day. Ultimately found company with same day servie, but would still reccomend this cumpany for their customer service alone. THANK YOU KAYLA FOR DOING WHAT YOU COULD. YOU ARE A ASSET TO THE COMPANY INDEED!!!!!😊

Description of Work
Clogged toliet

Category plumbing, Uncategorized

01/20/2020

Shannon P.

It was good. They were quick to come out and get the problem solved.

Description of Work
They put in a new water heater.

Category water heater repair

01/04/2020

Scott B.

Great! Vinny and his assistant were very professional and got the job done fast.

Description of Work
Faucet leak

12/18/2019

LISBETH M.

They were able to successfully do the work when others had tried and failed. They figured out a different approach that worked with a minimum of mess and fuss. We are very grateful.

Description of Work
clear clogged drain line

11/21/2019

Kari R.

Very strangely. Our house is messy due to my sister and mother passing away very recently and moving a lot of boxes and paperwork of their stuff in. Plus I had been gone for awhile caring for my mother and my son and husband aren’t good cleaners. When the tech came (Jeff) I apologized for the house and told him why it was in disarray. We do also have a gnat problem from the backed up sink and disposal. He looked at the kitchen sink and garbage disposal and where our leak was, and I showed him the powder room with the toilet that runs. He abruptly said, “I have to pee.” Well. Ok. Then he said he would write up estimates. But first he said, “Are you going to have the money to pay for all of this?” He goes to car...Next thing I know he rings the doorbell and says they are going to pass on the job because “it would make their technicians sick” and he “didn’t know how I managed to live there.” We do have 2 rescued cats and 4 rescued guinea pigs so maybe he was allergic. But it was super rude and bizarre, and other service people haven’t had issues so I was taken aback to say the least. Having just been through a horrendous period in my life, I really don’t need a plumber judging me.

Description of Work
Assessment of kitchen sink and garbage disposal issues, estimate on a leak in kitchen ceiling.

10/07/2019

David D.

They were pretty quick to respond. Called Friday afternoon and got out Saturday morning for estimate. Jeff is a nice guy. They were out Monday afternoon and had the job done in a little over three hours. Price was competitive with other estimate received. Like they have 10yr warranty.

Description of Work
Water main replaced

09/10/2019

Justin H.

Had Jason Price respond to the service call. He found it was a hot water pipe that had burst. Was very professional, transparent, and fixed the leak right away. We will definitely use Queen City Plumbing again in the future.

Description of Work
Determined that we had some sort of water leak or bust pipe in our crawl space.

08/22/2019

Sharron H.

This company was referred to me by another contractor. This was my 1st time using them. I called and set up an appt. easily. My plumber " Paul", called 30 mins before he arrived. He showed up on time and completed work in a timely fashion. He checked my shower and issues in all bathrooms and in the crawlspace. I appreciated him taking pics of all the problems and pics p repairs done. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything that needed to be done before work was done and then wrote up an estimate. I am in an older home and explained the type of pipes I had in other areas would need to be replaced eventually and is to send me a quote for this to be done later. No mess left behind. I am very pleased with this service and just texted my sister to call them for commode replacement. Thank you so much, Paul, for your professionalism, honesty, and kindness. I will use in the future.

Description of Work
Repair leak and replace pipe in crawlspace. Repair leaks and replace parts 2 Bathrooms also.

08/14/2019

Tony B.

As most people do I used the messaging thru Angie's List to try and schedule an appointment to quote cost to move water heater; they replied several days later with a time frame, I replied the same day with a date and time they suggested; two days later they state the following We do apologize but the schedule has been booked up today. To accurately get this put on the schedule you can reach our office at 704-634-4466." First attempt to do business with them, from a Messaging, Responsiveness and Professionalism I did not receive good service.

Description of Work
Estimate to move hot water heater

07/13/2019

Antigo M.

Queen City Plumbing was one of three quotes obtained for this repair and by far the most comprehensive and reasonable. They came out on a Saturday to provide a quote and scheduling the work was effortless. The technicians arrived prompted on the day of service and I did not have to remain at home for the work to be completed. When they finished, I was emailed pictures of each phase of their work and my lawn was repaired from their digging. Will hire again for any other plumbing work needed in my home.

Description of Work
Waterline replacement

06/02/2019

Eileen M.

The guy who came out was very helpful and professional. Will use them again!

Description of Work
Garbage disposal install

03/07/2019

JAMI G.

Did not go well. The brief plumbing inspection was something my husband and I do anyway. Turned on faucets and looked under cabinet to see if they leaked. The super deal cost $49 because it included a hot water heater flushing, the only real reason we hired them and paid for the “deal.” When time came to flush the heater, the nice young man said apologetically that they don’t usually flush heaters more than 10 years old because the sediment built up in the tank could cause clogs that they would not be liable for. Ours is 15 years old, so no flushing. I asked the young man to call his boss and tell him I didn’t feel I should pay for the flush that didn’t happen and THAT THE AD FOR THE DEAL DID NOT SPECIFY AGE OF TANK COULD PROHIBIT RISKY FLUSHING. The boss said I still needed to pay for the service call so I had to pay $39 for basically nothing since no flushing took place. The “inspection” took less than 10 minutes and as I said, consisted of turning faucet on and looking at pipe to see if it was dripping. I was taken advantage of by the boss. His ad was misleading or I would never have bought the “deal.” Angie’s List, you need to do a better job of vetting your “deals” to see if they are misleading!

Description of Work
Angie’s List Super Deal hot water heater flushing

01/07/2019

Katie H.

I knew what the problem generally was, but needed the technician to execute a solution. Although he didn't have the materials on hand to do so, I appreciated that he ran out to a hardware store to procure them, as opposed to making me set up another appointment. The repair was executed quickly and seems to be working well. The only negative comment I had was that I was disappointed that he did not have a borescope as I had requested when I set up the appointment, so I am still not sure whether there was water damage caused by the problem inside my walls.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Drainage Line Repaired

11/26/2018

Catherine P.

Tori came and determined what items we needed and returned another day with the items that needed to be installed.

Description of Work
New kitchen faucet, new shower grab bar, new flush mechanism for toilet, drain cleaning.

11/12/2018

Thomas K.

Call for service placed on a Sunday night. A friendly person answered an agreed to have a technician on site at 7:30 the next morning. He was 10 minutes early. Service was performed in a timely and professional manner by Matt. This was an excellent company. Would not hesitate to call again.

Description of Work
faucet valve repair

10/04/2018

Robin H.

The services performed was in detail, and I will use their services again.

Description of Work
All services requested in the deal.

09/28/2018

Dale F.

They showed up on time, did a fantastic job and made sure I was completely satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
The flu diverter valve on my bathtub was broken and the drain was clogged as well

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you Mr.[Member Name Removed] for the review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Tore. We hoped to have gained you as a lifetime customer and look forward to working with you for any future plumbing issues you may have. -Thank you from the staff at Queen City Plumbing

08/08/2018

Judy W.

He showed true concern for every aspect of the job and he was efficient, kind and just a nice man.

Description of Work
Clear clogged bathroom.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience with our technician Jeff. Also thank you for leaving us a review. We hope to have become your go to plumbing company and look forward to earning your business in the future.

08/04/2018

Jennifer S.

These folks did a great job. Very professional. Didn’t try to sell me a ton of services. And great work. I’d call them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Water heater flush and gas line check.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review, we love to hear positive feedback on our technicians and we hope to be your go to plumbing company from here on out. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you are in need of a plumber. -Thank you from the staff at Queen City Plumbing LLC

07/20/2018

daniel R.

fast, and well done, but the cost was too much for the service

Description of Work
Toilet rebuild

Category plumbing

Thank you Mr.[Member Name Removed] for leaving us a review. I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the service that you received. If you would give us another try when you are in need of a plumber we would like to make things right and have you as a customer. -The staff at Queen City Plumbing LLC

07/12/2018

Joe G.

The technician, Tore Pinnacle, was very professional, knowledgeable, and polite. He did excellent work and kept the area very clean. He did exactly what he said he was going to do and completed the job in a very timely manner. I would definitely hire them again. Joe Godin

Description of Work
Replaced a broken toilet flange on a tiled floor that is on a slab

Category plumbing

Thank you Mr,[Member Name Removed] for the review. We are pleased to hear how great of an experience you had with our technician Tore and we hope to have gained you as a lifetime customer. We look forward to working with you in the future. -The staff at Queen City Plumbing LLC

07/10/2018

MURRAY W.

This is the third time I've used Queen City Plumbing. Each time they scheduled promptly. Jeff, who did the work, arrived at the promised time. He knew exactly what needed to be done and did the work thoroughly, including clean-up. On a previous job for me, he came on a Sunday to install a faucet, which I greatly appreciated. All of the work has been top quality at reasonable rates.

Description of Work
Install garbage disposer

Category plumbing

Mr.[Member Name Removed], we are very pleased to hear of the experiences you have had with our technician Jeff. We aim to please our customers and have hoped to of gained a lifetime customer with you. If you have any future plumbing needs please do not hesitate to give our office a call. Thank you, Staff at Queen City Plumbing LLC

07/10/2018

JIM G.

More and more it became a rebuild of the lines to the faucet for both cases. Servicemen had to leave and get parts and return to repair -- total time start to finish nearly four hours and $642 later. Too much surprise for a couple of drips.

Description of Work
Repair drip in master jacuzzi faucet and one master sink.

Category plumbing

Mr.[Member Name Removed] thank you for leaving feedback, I am sorry that you were not 100% completely satisfied in our technicians who came out to your home. I will be speaking with them to see why they were not prepared and had to leave to get parts to complete this task. We hope you will give our company another chance to make things right. Thank you, From the staff at Queen City Plumbing LLC

Zoom Drain Charlotte, LLC

Here at ZOOM DRAIN®, we are proud to be your drain and sewer experts. We provide residential and commercial drain and sewer services. From sinks, toilets, and tubs to main drains, roof drains, storm drains, and anything else that carries water, we've got you covered. Providing services that are fast, focused, and ensure the job is done right the first time is the motto we have always stood by and continue to follow. We go above and beyond on every job until the problem is resolved. It's our mission to show you how these qualities set us apart from other companies. Services include: • Power Snaking • Zoom Jetting (High-Pressure Water Cleaning) • Planned Maintenance • Video Inspections • Pipe Relining • Trenchless Sewer Replacement Cleaning drains is our specialty and each of our technicians cleans thousands each year, more then the average plumber will do in a lifetime. Unlike many of our competitors who also perform heating, air conditioning as well as general plumbing, we specialize in drains and sewers only. While it's admirable to be a "jack of all trades" we believe our customers benefit from Zoom being the master of one: sewer and drain services.

RAINWAGON IRRIGATION INC

Take the hassle out of having a beautiful lawn with a professionally designed and installed automatic sprinkler system. Just give us a call and we'll come out and provide a free evaluation and quote. No two landscapes are alike. We install automatic sprinkler systems by Rain Bird, the brand offering the most diverse, durable, and precise irrigation components in the industry. By using a professionally installed Rain Bird system, you can be assured that every area of your landscape will be watered with the correct amount of water needed. A properly designed irrigation system increases the value of your home, and increases YOUR enjoyment of your property. Make a wise investment and choose your irrigation contractor carefully.

Global Turf Irrigation

We can take care of all of your turf irrigation needs. No Subs.

NC State Board of Examiners for Plumbing
    12/31/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal

Plumbing, drain cleaning, remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom. Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Whole House Filtration, faucets, toilets, commercial, residential, home inspection repair, flush