Noosa Pest Management LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2007

Before the 2006 inception of Noosa Pest Management, LLC, the Wingate family knew that a service business was in our future. As with Noosa, we enjoy helping others in a capacity that not only solves problems but does so in manner that is consistent to the way we were raised. We treat our clients just as we like to be treated. You will quickly notice the smiling voices you speak with on the phone and the energetic, well mannered and groomed service technicians carrying out our vision. Noosa is a private family owned and operated, local termite, pest control and wildlife service. We service the greater Charlotte metro area including Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Rock Hill, Lake Wylie, Clover and York, South Carolina. If your city is not included in any of these listed please call us as our service area is growing every day! We also have extensive relationships with many pest and termite control firms in North and South Carolina. Email us today: info@noosapest.com....

Acme Pest Control Co Inc

We keep you pest free at Acme Pest Control Co., where our Concord, North Carolina, exterminators guarantee excellent customer care and fast service. Locally owned and operated since 1946, our company is the leading name in pest control and turf care services. We provide everything to keep your lawn and home as healthy as it can be. Pests Covered: Ants | Bees | Cicada Killers | Clover Mites | Crickets | Earwigs | Fleas | Flying Insects|Mice | Millipedes | Moths | Rats | Roaches | Silverfish | Spiders | Ticks We know that your time is valuable, so we are happy to schedule a service time that is convenient for you. Total Termite Control for Your Home Termites eat any kind of wood material—from a home's foundation to its furniture. You need a professional inspection to ensure proper protection, so contact Acme Pest Control of Concord, North Carolina, today to schedule your termite control service. Our pest control pros inspect your home from end to end, searching for problem areas and providing solutions on how to combat these pesky and damaging insects. You Need Termite Control Every year, termites attack around 4 million homes in the United States and cause over $5 billion in property damage. Termite damage is more common than damage caused by storms, fires, or earthquakes, yet it is rarely covered by homeowner's insurance. No-Contract Services We would be delighted to provide you with the following services without making you sign a contract to eliminate pests: 1-Time Monthly Service | Monthly Service Quarterly Service | Bi-Yearly Service | Yearly Service Don't let your infestation turn into an expensive and devastating disaster. Call on our termite control experts now for an inspection.

Service Team Of Professionals Charlotte Southwest

In an instant, a fire or flooding can cause major damage to your home and belongings. Fast action is crucial, which is why STOP Restoration of Charlotte Southwest is available to you 24/7 for emergency damage restoration. Our local team of experienced restoration professionals will arrive promptly, thoroughly assess the situation, and develop a plan of action to clean up the damage, dry out your property, and restore your home to its pre-disaster condition. We’re committed to exceeding your expectations and delivering outstanding results.

THE MOLD HUNTER INC

We are a locally owned business since 2004. We are not franchised. We are fully insured for both mold inspections and remediation. We do crawlspace waterproofing. We can do encapsulation in crawlspaces. We are honest with our customers and believe in fixing problems not causing them. When you call our number you will actually speak with the owner Mike Smith. He is certified with the IICRC in both mold and water damage. Mike is very honest with his customers. If he tells you something needs to be done then it needs to be done. He won't sell a job just for the business. Our reputation is very important to us.

Offers by THE MOLD HUNTER INC on Angi

08/13/2019

Ashley S.

They always do a fantastic job. are non-intrusive and very professional. I am a Realtor® and recommend them to all my clients.

Description of Work
Monthly service

04/23/2018

Kelly M.

like clock work, the team at Noosa showed up to spray. All went as expected

Description of Work
maintenance spraying

03/19/2018

Elizabeth P.

I could not have been more impressed with the Noosa team after the first service at my home. From start to finish, they were professional, prompt in their communication and service time, and very personable. They clearly value their customers and want to ensure they feel at ease with their pest problems. They were also eager and knowledgeable when I posed several other miscellaneous pest questions. Most certainly recommend Noosa for any of your pest control needs!

Description of Work
General pest control; spray for ants

03/15/2018

Janet and Ed E.

We have been a customer of Noosa Pest Managment since 2014 and had quarterly pest control visits since that time. On our quarterly visit of 2/9/18, we were experiencing a problem with carpenter ants in the office area of our home. Their service associate identified the problem and sprayed the interior and exterior of our home. He found a presence of carpenter ants in our crawl space but could not get an accurate moisture reading due to his meter not being fully charged. He was going to have his office contact us about how to best solve our problem with the carpenter ants. No one followed up with us. We contacted the company on 2/19/18 and were told that the service associate was off that day and he would be contacted the next day. We were asking for someone else to come out and evaluate our problem and show us photos that the associate should have taken of the affected area in our crawl space. No follow-up was ever done and we have now hired another company for our pest control needs. Very disappointed in how this was handled.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

Category pest control

Member- Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are certainly very sorry for the hardship and lack of communication that you and your family experienced. It is our mission to treat others as we ourselves wish to be treated. Our goal is also to over deliver to our clients and do all the little things at an outstanding level. We have fallen well short of that goal concerning your communication from our office and field technician. As you can imagine, Noosa Pest wants to make this right and offer our apology. We have reached out to you via phone and wish to offer concessions for this issue. Thank you for your years of patronage and we will learn and have already taken steps so that the chances of this happening in the future are very small.

10/09/2017

Crystal B.

My husband and I have been working with NOOSA since May. We brought them in for the suspicion of mice activity and for the creepy crawlers that tend to make it on, in, and around the house. I'd like to start off by saying that from the VERY beginning of working with NOOSA, they made a first class impression. Office staff and scheduling was smooth and EASY. Sales Manager, Taylor Cook came out to our home and not only was he incredibly knowledgeable, but professional, punctual, and he was willing to answer all of our questions (all with the patience of a saint) while expressing a genuine shared desire to provide us the best solution possible. We have continued to work with Taylor for various visits (including our quarterly appointments) and he has become a friend! (You read that right.) We trust Taylor. He is not only a fantastic employee, but a genuinely good person as well. Secondly, in requesting some quotes for additional services, we were able to meet Kyle Chason, General Manager. I have to say, I have never met (or communicated with) a General Manager that made me feel as if I was the only customer they had. Until now. Kyle was super informative, responsive to communication and requests for information, SO nice, and offered genuine concern for meeting our needs. We have continued to keep in touch and every interaction is first class. Now, some of you are reading this because all you care about is the price. GOOD news for you. Their prices are VERY competitive and (it gets better) NOOSA offers specialty options that are specific to YOUR needs, unlike some of the other pest control companies who want to place your needs into a little box that they provide to everyone (whether you need everything in the box or not) which also is not always affordable. NOOSA communicates with you, they will of course provide options but you get to choose what you want and what will work for YOU. NO tacky sales pitches here. (Not to mention, did you read everything above?) Needless to say, their product WORKS. I had an instance where I felt I should be seeing certain results but wasn't. Taylor was back out to the house within 24 hours and worked with us until we felt better about our situation. You cannot beat that kind of customer service, especially in this day in age. We have no more rodents, no more spiders, and no more creepy crawlers!!!! I wish I could write more to explain how fantastic our experience with NOOSA has been. But hopefully, those of you reading this will know by this point that NOOSA is your only choice for Pest Control (and more!). Thank you Taylor! Thank you Kyle! Thank you NOOSA!

Description of Work
Creepy Crawlers Rodents

Category pest control

Member- We are ecstatic that you are pleased with the service Noosa is providing for your family! Thank you very much for taking the time to pen such a detailed and amazing review. Our mission at Noosa is to treat others as we would like to be treated. I am glad to hear you have seen our mission in action! We look forward to continuing to provide top notch service for you and your family and we are honored to have you as a customer.

09/14/2017

Linda D.

This was the second trip - I did the quarterly plan. They have been able to keep all the bugs from coming in my house!

Description of Work
I've always had bugs (crickets, spiders, etc.) since I moved in. I no longer have bugs!

Category pest control

Member- Thank you for taking time to submit your feedback. We appreciate your business and we strive to treat others as we ourselves wish to be treated. If we can ever do anything to better serve your pest control needs, please let us know.

08/30/2017

Linda H.

They were great !!!. If you have termites call these guys.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

08/04/2017

Sarah S.

The team at Noosa is great! Last summer, my yard seemed to be overrun by wolf spiders. I really don't like spiders, but as long as they are outside, I usually don't bother them. When I found a Black Widow spider in my yard, I knew I had to call someone. Noosa responded quickly and gave us great service. Any time I find pests inside or outside of my house, Noosa takes care of it. They are very professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Mosquito treatment/pest prevention.

Category pest control

Dear Member- Wow! Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to offer your feedback. Spiders.... They can be tough to control and we are very happy to hear that our service met your expectations. Our goal at team Noosa Pest is to exceed our clients' expectations. We are here for you anytime! We appreciate the business very much!

07/05/2017

JANET D.

He was Punctual and professional. We have not seen one mosquito since we had this treatment.

Description of Work
Mosquito reduction

Category pest control

Dear Member- Thank you for your feedback and your business. We are super excited that the mosquito pressure around your yard has been improved since our service. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can do to better serve your pest control needs.

07/03/2017

David W.

Great service. Easy to work with on scheduling, always on time, in and out quickly and very thorough and professional. Would definitely use them again for pest removal services or other needs.

Description of Work
Needed help removing squirrels from attic.

Category animal removal

Dear Member- Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review of our services. Squirrels are rarely an easy pest to work with or deal with as a homeowner. We appreciate your business and feedback!

Termite & pest control. Botanical pest control. Mosquito control. Wildlife Removal. Crawl space moisture remediation. Mosquito misting systems. Commercial & residential.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express