NEW BEGINNINGS MOVING & STORAGE

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2008

Don't be distracted by the word "New" in our name; we are a company that has been servicing the Carolinas for over 18 yrs with highly trained professional movers. We pride ourselves on making your moving experiences stress-free. Specializing in Antiques, Fine Arts, Pianos, protecting your hardwood floors and completely padding all furniture inside home. Being one of the most trusted moving companies in Charlotte, NC, you can truly rely on our efficiency as a long distance and local mover. ADDITIONAL PHONE AFTER HOURS: (980) 721-6677. USDOT-1230181....

Citywide Moving Systems Inc

Family owned & operated. No of employees-42. Local moves are charged at an hourly rate. Intrastate and interstate moves are charged by the weight of your shipment. Licenses - NCUC 2235, US DOT 859309 & ICC MC 378914. Additional phones - (704)541-8451, (704)799-8993. Ask for Angie's List.

Offers by Citywide Moving Systems Inc on Angi
TD Trucking

TD Trucking Logistics is a full service transportation company. Veteran Owned and Operated we provide a plethora of services ranging from local moves, long distance moves, deliveries and we specialize in large item moves Pianos/Safes and Pool Table moves locally and long distance.

Easy Movers Inc

Easy Movers is an AWARD WINNING company providing LOCAL moving in Charlotte, and LONG DISTANCE, and INTERSTATE moves throughout the eastern US. We also offer Storage Facilities, Piano Moves, Packing Services, Supplies and Crating.

Offers by Easy Movers Inc on Angi

02/25/2020

I would recommend New Beginnings 100 times out of 100. They were professional, punctual, and did not leave until the job was fully completed. Very easy to work with and overcame any problem that arose. Movers were courteous, personable, and knowledgeable about all aspects of the move. Best move I have ever experienced.

Description of Work
Moving from one house to another

Category moving companies,storage units

02/18/2020

Love this company and team! Extremely polite, worked fast and were professional. Communication was great for scheduling the appointments.

Description of Work
Packing & Moving house

10/26/2018

They were here early, got all my stuff moved lightning-fast, and they were so nice to work with. The prices were very reasonable, and they did a great job of communicating before the move to get me ready,.

Description of Work
Moving items from upstairs bedrooms to garage

07/05/2018

It went extremely well. They moved us out of our home in Charlotte and into our home in Pittsboro in one day. This is the second time we have used this company and we were pleased both times. The workers are punctual, careful with your belongings, efficient, friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We hired New Beginnings to move our home belongings from Charlotte to Pittsboro

06/12/2018

I used the company twice, and both times the workers asked that I tip them in cash, saying that the owner does not pass the tips on when they are added to a credit card payment. Seemed unethical to me, given that the movers were the ones who did the actually work.

Description of Work
Office move

Category moving companies

Good Morning, On 06/12/18 we had no customer by the name of [Member Name Removed] We book/schedule our moves via email and our records indicate we NEVER had a client under this name. I'm not sure where the confusion came in but we do not operate our business as stated in the review submitted. Thank you.

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LOCAL & LONG DISTANCE MOVING SERVICES, STORAGE, PACKING SUPPLIES, PACKING & UNPACKING SERVICE.

Movers, moving and storage, moving companies, Charlotte moving companies, local long distance movers.

Visa, MasterCard