NBS TECHNOLOGY INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2004

Computer Sales
Internet Service

NBS Technology is a 18-year-old company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 5 employees, Cost is determined by the individual job, and travel charges may apply. You can contact us by phone and email. There is an additional charge for 24-hour emergency services. We provide support for homes and businesses around the area....

On-site and remote service for PC and Mac. One man shop. No answering machines or 800 numbers. Free phone consultation. Quick response and fast turnaround. MBA with 25 years of corporate IT experience. Instructor for Carolina Learning Connection. Serving Mecklenburg county and surrounding areas.

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee. We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

06/21/2018

They guy came out and was very nice. He spoke plain English so I could understand explaining how to remove old operating system files. The computer now runs more efficiently and is faster. He did a nice job and we established a good relationship. Robert Bashaw is a great computer service technician. I will definitely recommend him and absolutely use him, again.

Description of Work
Computer Service

02/05/2018

These folks were very quick to contact me. [I had dropped them a message thru Angies List web site] They listened well and understood the problem, then dove right in to find the cause. Kept in touch with me along the process. I did not feel like ‘just another customer’; they were really interested in helping me. I’ve had the laptop back for a week or so now, and everything’s working great…Thanks t...

Description of Work
Laptop would not download/install Windows Updates

Category computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. it was our pleasure.

08/29/2017

Phan responded the same day and was able to retrieve and restore my computer files that had been corrupted by several viruses. He worked through the weekend so I would have my computer on Monday for work. Very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent experience!

Description of Work
Computer repair

Category computer repair

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/17/2017

It was a great experience overall. It was easy to schedule an appointment, the technician arrived on time and quickly did the job. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I will use this service again and again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
I needed help to switch out an old hard drive.

Category computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to help.

08/08/2017

It went very well. Great service was provided, along with charming company.

Description of Work
Transfer of data

Category computer repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

Computer repair & support, tech support, tech services, remote lap top services. custom built PC's Configure and install computers or network equipment, onsite services & consultations,computer services, computer support, desk top repair, laptop service, wireless LAN set up,router & firewall configurations, data back up and recovery, computer network installation, virus detection & removal, VOIP sales & installation,network cabling & broadband installation, website design, SEO online marketing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal