Minit Maids

Founded 1981 • With Angi since February 1998

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3717 Latrobe Dr #730

Charlotte, NC 28211

We disinfect all high contact areas on every clean. Other areas sanitized as usual

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

38 years in business -Non-Franchised independently owned/Owner on site. 19-20 Uniformed employees fully background checked. Our employees use all of our specified professional equipment/cleaners and are extensively trained in our proven safe and effective Intelligent Greener Cleaning methods of cleaning (Pro vacuums, microfiber cloths, no cross-contamination). Cost is determined by the size and "lived in" condition of the home. No service fees. License: #10-0012984. Prefer contact by phone and/or email. Fully insured and bonded...

house cleaning (82)

10/21/2020

Wonderful! I have been with MM for a long time. I appreciate their hard work and being responsive to my cleaning requests and changes in scheduling. The bathrooms and kitchen are always so clean. Great people and excellent service...always professional and a pleasure to do business with Minit Maids!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Your kind of experience with Minit Maids is our goal. It is so nice to come home and know that your home is being maintained by a professional crew with good training Thanks again [Member Name Removed]

03/21/2018

I have used Minit Maids over the past two years, including a monthly contract. They are professional and pleasant, always on time, and always leave the house clean. They remain my go-to cleaning service when I need the extra help.

Description of Work
General House Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

Your feedback helps and positive feedback even more so. We are glad you see the results of the hard work and training that is put into each and every staff member.

11/13/2017

They do a good job at a reasonable price. Their responsiveness and professionalism is outstanding. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Minit Maids cleans my house every two weeks.

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

Thanks for your nice comments. One of our long term customers. Thank you for your years of business with Minit Maids

11/13/2017

Great! I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I have bi-weekly general house cleaning services.

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your comment (s) and know how much you like your "team"!

09/12/2017

I always receive professional service from Kim and her team at Minit Maids. They pay attention to details, and if I ever need additional cleaning in an area, they are quick to take care of it.

Description of Work
Thorough bi-weekly housecleaning.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

Thanks for your review and the many years you have been loyal to our service. We enjoy cleaning your beautiful home over the years.

08/15/2017

They come out to clean every 2 weeks the work is usually done in an hour and a half.

Description of Work
Cleaned the house.

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

The team enjoys cleaning for you [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the review

09/12/2016

They did a great job! Will definitely contact them again for my next deep clean. Really wanted my porch cleaned and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 09/12/2016

We hope to hear from you soon for your next project Thanks for taking the time to review our work of our hard working staff. We think they are pretty awesome too.

04/27/2016

Absolute dream service from the start of communication with a estimate to the monthly scheduled service. My first cleaning was a deep clean and they did just that. I had just bought a 3,000. sq ft. home with 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths that wasn't taken care of and it was in a great need for a good clean. House was full of dust, cobwebs, just a overall dirty feel. It was such a relief to come home an...

Description of Work
Deep Clean and Monthly Clean

Work Completed On 04/26/2016

07/23/2015

Fabulous! I could not have been more pleased. The office staff walked me through the process, worked with me to determine the best service agreement for me. The cleaning crew was prompt, efficient, professional, and did a great job. My home sparkles! And they were so nice to my dog. They also use environmentally safe cleaning supplies. I am sold on Minit Maids!

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house. First visit of monthly service.

Work Completed On 07/22/2015

We will work with all of our customers to help fit their goals and budgets. Feedback is encouraged after all of our jobs by using our website Feedback Card or even a call to our office. Thank you for entrusting us to maintain your homes interior

01/27/2015

Minit Maids has always provided stellar service and a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Cleans my house. Baths, kitchen, floors, counter tops, and vacuums all the carpeting.

Work Completed On 01/20/2015

That means a lot coming from one of our long term customers - October 2003 being your initial clean. You made such yummy treats for our cleaners around Christmas time. Not everyone comes by our office to see us in person. We will miss you.

Regular Service: Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly and "As Needed" cleanings. General,Deep & Post Renovation, Move- in & Move-out for houses, condos, offices and apartments. Deep cleans include: washing of baseboards / door facings, cabinet fronts top-to-bottom, heavy soap film removal, under beds, refrigerator/oven interiors, plantation blinds hand wash, ceiling fans washed( reachable), screened porches, garage & decks swept, window interiors

Limitations: We do not move heavy furniture, wash 2 " blinds (professional blind cleaners are recommended), or clean homes that are hygienically unsafe. We use our special tools to get under and around tight areas and remove cobwebs. Height limitations higher than 2 step stool height but tools to reach higher