Metropolitan Moving LLC.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2012

5310 Queen Anne Rd.

Charlotte, NC 28217

Here at Metropolitan Moving we want to let you know that we offer the best services in Charlotte - you get special one-on-one attention. We strive for perfection and are exceptionally goal oriented. Our customers are really important to us, and our qualified staff makes sure you are 100% satisfied....

10/27/2020

Masoy H.

Hello and thank you very much for the opportunity to leave an "A" review about the wonderful experience our family had using Metropolitan Moving LLC, starting with the prompt response from Mr. Joe and the on-time servicing, professional demeanor, and excellent work done by his entire team who first assisted us with the moving of all of our belongings from a 3-bedroom home to storage and then later all of our belongs to our new home across town. Their positive attitudes, care and caution for our belongings, and steadfast hard working to the job is done demeanor was one of a kind, along with the reasonable and affordable pricing. Our family is extremely pleased and would highly recommend as well as definitely hire them again first for any future moves when needed!

Description of Work
Moving Belongings from House to Storage and then storage to our new home.

07/14/2020

Robert S.

My family were moving from Charlotte to Concord, North Carolina. My overall assessment of Joe and his team is excellent. They arrived on time, worked very efficiently and safely, and had our move wrapped up within 6 1/2 hours. They exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to others and would consider using them again. Keep up the good work. Bob Serena

Description of Work
Moving within the Charlotte metro area

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We as a small business strive for customer satisfaction and excellence. We a appreciate you business. Thanks Kindly.

08/15/2019

LORELIE M.

They did everything rapidly, they did an excellent job packing and unloading.

Description of Work
They moved me from Charlotte to Durham.

07/15/2019

Jessica I.

They were great! I hired a team of 3 guys to help me move all my items from two large PODs into my home. They were punctual, efficient and professional. I would recommend them and will use them again if needed!

Description of Work
Move furniture from PODs into my home.

Category moving companies

Thank you for the kind words it was oir pleasure assisting you with your moving neees.

06/20/2019

Gary W.

Our move went quite well. They had the best price of three highly rated local movers. Joe was professional, friendly and responsive. His crew was punctual and worked extremely hard despite grueling heat on move day. The were super careful not to damage anything on both ends of the move. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Household move within SC area.

Category moving companies

Thank you for allowing us to service your moving needs it was a pleasure working with you.

04/07/2019

Katie F.

The movers were very friendly, and everything arrived safe and sound. The price was a little high, but the request was fairly last minute with just a few days notice, so some of that is to be expected. Joe was very professional and responsive, and he kept me updated. Satisfied customers.

Description of Work
We had a china cabinet, dining table, and 10 chairs moved about 20 miles.

03/04/2019

Len W.

Joe and his crew of four did a great job moving me from my 3 bedroom townhouse to a storage unit. I had a lot of furniture, including some heavy bedroom pieces, and Joe's crew got it down a narrow stairwell, onto the truck and into the storage unit without any damage. They were even willing to take some of the furniture to my fiance's house to drop things off, including carrying a king bed and a very heavy armoire up her stairs, then took her mattress set back to the storage unit, all at very minimal incremental charge. The guys arrived on time and worked hard all day. I appreciated the fixed price model, which ensured I didn't encounter any unexpected charges. I intend to use Metropolitan Moving again when I move into my new home and would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Moved me from my townhouse to a storage unit

12/04/2018

JENNIFER W.

Met me at storage locker at designated time. Movers were courteous, professional, took care of my furniture during the move, wrapped items (table, bookcase, dresser) to prevent damage, covered floors and steps to protect them.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and belongs from apartment and storage locker to recently purchased home

09/14/2018

ANN M.

Joe and his crew did a great job moving my family from our three bedroom one floored home to a two storied home. They were very respectful of my family and our belongings. They worked hard and lived up to expectations. I would definitely use them again! Very affordable!

Description of Work
Moved 3 bedroom house locally

09/13/2018

ANNE W.

They called to tell me they were on the way to my house. The crew was polite and friendly. They worked quickly to move the king-sized mattress and two box springs off the frame, and to remove the headboard from the frame. They disassembled the frame and moved it, with the king-sized headboard, downstairs for a charity to pick up the next day. I'm so thankful for their help. There is no way we could have done this ourselves!

Description of Work
Disassembled a king bed, then moved headboard and frame downstairs.

DBA - Long Distance & Out of State Movers Mayzlin Relocation LLC

We service the whole country out of North Carolina, providing only long distance moving services from North Carolina. We are a 5 star rated direct carrier with our own trucks and crews. We conduct all pick ups and deliveries at very competitive prices and fantastic discounts. Please give us a call - we're here to help your family to have a great move!

Easy Movers Inc

Easy Movers is an AWARD WINNING company providing LOCAL moving in Charlotte, and LONG DISTANCE, and INTERSTATE moves throughout the eastern US. We also offer Storage Facilities, Piano Moves, Packing Services, Supplies and Crating.

Offers by Easy Movers Inc on Angi
    Dad's Moving America

Dad's Moving America can complete your move from start to finish - big moves or small, short distance or long. We can pack, disassemble, move, reassemble, unpack and clean all while insuring your move is done to exceed your specifications. Dad's Moving America is known for its efficiency during the moving process, all while ensuring your belongings are treated like their own. We use moving blankets and shrink wrap to protect all your items. We have our own fleet of vehicles, so no worries about renting a truck. Our movers have over 10 years of combined experience with large furniture, pianos, hot tubs, as well as junk removal.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Antiques
    Delivery Service
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Metropolitan Moving LLC.

How is Metropolitan Moving LLC. overall rated?

Metropolitan Moving LLC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Metropolitan Moving LLC. provide

Metropolitan Moving LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Metropolitan Moving LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Metropolitan Moving LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Metropolitan Moving LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Metropolitan Moving LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Metropolitan Moving LLC. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Metropolitan Moving LLC. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Metropolitan Moving LLC. ?

No, Metropolitan Moving LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Metropolitan Moving LLC. offer?

Metropolitan Moving LLC. offers the following services: Full Service Relocation Commercial & Residential Labor Only Options Available Office Installations Delivery Services Packing Services Load/Unload PODS Moving Supplies Load/Unload Customer Trucks Local and Nationwide