Metropolitan Moving LLC.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2012

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5310 Queen Anne Rd.

Charlotte, NC 28217

Here at Metropolitan Moving we want to let you know that we offer the best services in Charlotte - you get special one-on-one attention. We strive for perfection and are exceptionally goal oriented. Our customers are really important to us, and our qualified staff makes sure you are 100% satisfied....

movers (90)

10/27/2020

Hello and thank you very much for the opportunity to leave an "A" review about the wonderful experience our family had using Metropolitan Moving LLC, starting with the prompt response from Mr. Joe and the on-time servicing, professional demeanor, and excellent work done by his entire team who first assisted us with the moving of all of our belongings from a 3-bedroom home to storage and then later...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Belongings from House to Storage and then storage to our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

07/14/2020

My family were moving from Charlotte to Concord, North Carolina. My overall assessment of Joe and his team is excellent. They arrived on time, worked very efficiently and safely, and had our move wrapped up within 6 1/2 hours. They exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to others and would consider using them again. Keep up the good work. Bob Serena

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving within the Charlotte metro area

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We as a small business strive for customer satisfaction and excellence. We a appreciate you business. Thanks Kindly.

08/15/2019

They did everything rapidly, they did an excellent job packing and unloading.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from Charlotte to Durham.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

07/15/2019

They were great! I hired a team of 3 guys to help me move all my items from two large PODs into my home. They were punctual, efficient and professional. I would recommend them and will use them again if needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture from PODs into my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words it was oir pleasure assisting you with your moving neees.

06/20/2019

Our move went quite well. They had the best price of three highly rated local movers. Joe was professional, friendly and responsive. His crew was punctual and worked extremely hard despite grueling heat on move day. The were super careful not to damage anything on both ends of the move. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household move within SC area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your moving needs it was a pleasure working with you.

04/07/2019

The movers were very friendly, and everything arrived safe and sound. The price was a little high, but the request was fairly last minute with just a few days notice, so some of that is to be expected. Joe was very professional and responsive, and he kept me updated. Satisfied customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a china cabinet, dining table, and 10 chairs moved about 20 miles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

03/04/2019

Joe and his crew of four did a great job moving me from my 3 bedroom townhouse to a storage unit. I had a lot of furniture, including some heavy bedroom pieces, and Joe's crew got it down a narrow stairwell, onto the truck and into the storage unit without any damage. They were even willing to take some of the furniture to my fiance's house to drop things off, including carrying a king bed and a v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me from my townhouse to a storage unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

12/04/2018

Met me at storage locker at designated time. Movers were courteous, professional, took care of my furniture during the move, wrapped items (table, bookcase, dresser) to prevent damage, covered floors and steps to protect them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture and belongs from apartment and storage locker to recently purchased home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

09/14/2018

Joe and his crew did a great job moving my family from our three bedroom one floored home to a two storied home. They were very respectful of my family and our belongings. They worked hard and lived up to expectations. I would definitely use them again! Very affordable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved 3 bedroom house locally

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

09/13/2018

They called to tell me they were on the way to my house. The crew was polite and friendly. They worked quickly to move the king-sized mattress and two box springs off the frame, and to remove the headboard from the frame. They disassembled the frame and moved it, with the king-sized headboard, downstairs for a charity to pick up the next day. I'm so thankful for their help. There is no way we coul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disassembled a king bed, then moved headboard and frame downstairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

Full Service Relocation Commercial & Residential Labor Only Options Available Office Installations Delivery Services Packing Services Load/Unload PODS Moving Supplies Load/Unload Customer Trucks Local and Nationwide

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check