Junk King Charlotte

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

8425 Old Statesville Rd Unit 4

Charlotte, NC 28269

Junk-King is a full service hauling company, bonded and insured for your protection. We haul away yard debris, old appliances, furniture, light construction debris, and even clean out garages and attics at homeowner's request. You simply point out the items you want removed and Junk-King does the work for you. Our estimates are always free and we guarantee we will beat any written estimate out there. Use our coupon and get $25 off a full load. Our prices are based on volume. Minimum load rates apply. Full year experience!...

02/08/2018

Srory G.

My appointment window was 12:00pm-2:00pm, a guy called at 1:25pm to inform me that the truck was full and that they needed to empty it. I asked when could they come, I was told 3:00pm. I needed to go back to work and would return by 3:00pm. The guy told me that was OK if I was not there at 3:00pm he would look at the job and call me with a quote if I accepted I could pay by phone. I was back by 3:00pm and no Junk Kings, I called the guy at 3:44pm and ask if they were on their way and was informed they were at another job, he asked how much trash I had and I replied a lot. He told me he did not think that they had enough room on the truck so I told him that it was OK and not to bother and ended the conversation and hung up. I received a text from him stating that there was no need to hang up that he would have helped out price wise for the inconvenience for me to call the call center to cancel and have a blessed day! I replied back that I did not hang up, meaning on him. Then another text from him, that he was still speaking and that I needed to call the call center to cancel. They wasted my day and became argumentative. I did call the call center and explained what had happened, the guy was very nice and apologetic.

Description of Work
Hauling off construction material.

10/28/2017

Mark J.

The whole experience, from scheduling to completion was simple and handled professionally. Shawn and DJ communicated their ETA and were on time. They explained the process, provided an immediate and fair estimate and completed the work quickly with no issues or surprises. Great experience!

Description of Work
Haul away junk and furniture for house clean out prior to move

Category garbage collection,hauling services

05/31/2017

Thomas L.

They quoted $518 when they showed up. $418 for the normal debris and another $100 for the concrete blocks that the shed sat on. I requested $375 and they can leave the blocks. Elijah was firm on $418 because the debris had to be carried from my backyard to my front. The guy I had talked to on the phone said that the location of the material wouldn't change the price so I remained firm at $375 and they reluctantly accepted. They completed the job in about an hour and a half. It was a full truck load and they did an excellent job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
I tore down my old 12 X 8 shed and needed the debris removed

04/17/2017

Rahul M.

Junk King bailed on me at the last minute saying their truck broke down when I needed this service to get my home ready for sale! Do not use them - totally unreliable!

Description of Work
Remove junk from garage to prep home for sale. Service not done!

03/13/2017

Kevin B.

Great couldn't of asked for a better job...full truck load of stuff

Description of Work
Cleaned out 2nd floor attics

Category garbage collection,hauling services

08/30/2016

Teresa S.

It went great. It was very easy to make an appointment online. They called about 20 minutes ahead of time to let me know they were on their way. The employees were very professional and went right to work. I would use this service again.

Description of Work
I need an old couch removed.

04/06/2016

Steve M.

Shawn and Elijah were prompt, professional and did a great job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Junk King removed a large, old hot tub from our deck.

12/17/2015

Debbie A.

I called Junk-King yesterday, Weds. 12/16 @ 4:20pm - first, I was amazed they could work me in so quickly, especially since they were coming from North Charlotte and I'm in South Charlotte. 2nd - met Junk-King at the property at 9:45 am. Phillip and Shawn were professional, polite, nice, and got the job done quickly on a rainy day. I will definitely use them again. They were the best!

Description of Work
Picked up and hauled away a bunch of junk

08/26/2015

Nolan E.

Fast response, had a small miscommunication but they took care of it and performed job as requested.

Description of Work
Remove junk cut tree

04/11/2015

Benjamin G.

They were great. Took care of loading and hauling the trash away. Very thorough and even swept up.

Description of Work
Hauled off trash from an impending move.

E & M Hauling

Family owned and operated business that is professional and dependable for your hauling services. We haul locally in the North Carolina (out of Hickory). We can haul materials up to 20 ft long on our flatbed trailer. Weight limited to 10,000 lbs. We also offer a covered 12ft enclosed trailer for loads that have to be kept from the elements. Fully licensed and insured.

Diverse venture loads llc

My business is dedicated to hauling of goods or anything that needs to be moved.. also provides handyman services and moves for families looking to relocate.

Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue, a Charlotte, North Carolina based company offers recycling, junk removal, furniture removal, property cleanouts, as well as dumpster services. We are environmental stewards striving to reduce the amount of waste making it to our already overflowing landfills. We are passionate about what we do and believe all junk deserves a second chance.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Light construction demolition, yard-clean-ups (hauling away unwanted items), general junk removal, large item removal, whole-house clean-outs, apartment clean-outs, mattress removal, old electronics, appliances, & furniture

Hauling hazardous materials.