We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Improved Outlook Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since February 2009

6701 Pine Lake Ln

Charlotte, NC 28227

Improved Outlook has been a family owned and operated business for 30 years. Most of this time was in WI and in NY, but we have now relocated to Charlotte, and we bring our reputation and experience with us. We specialize in window cleaning, pressure-washing, gutter cleaning, and chandelier cleaning. As the business owner, I also do the work myself. This gives you peace of mind that you know exactly who is going to show up and be walking around your home all day. We love working in big, beautiful homes, and we cater to the customers that are looking for a reliable, trustworthy contractor whose focus is on doing the job the right way. We do not use poles and brushes to clean windows on houses, but take the time to use ladders and squeegees so that we can do a perfect job every time. Your satisfaction is our number one objective, and we are willing to do whatever it takes to leave you completely happy....

11/09/2020

Robin M.

Very quick turn around time from initial contact to work being done. It's obvious that Gabe takes great pride in what he does! The excellent quality of of his work and his professionalism will make us repeat customers! Our windows have never been so clean!

Description of Work
Window washing, pressure wash deck & gutter cleaning

11/05/2020

Kim R.

We hired Gabe twice in 2020, first to handle the window cleaning and gutters and then to pressure wash our driveway/walkways and stone paver patio. He also refurbished the patio by repacking soil under some pavers that were sagging around the edges and putting in new sand in between the pavers. I cannot say enough positive things about Gabe's work. He is extremely professional and fast and everything he did for us came out great. We have had several different companies clean our 3 stories worth of windows over the years and Gabe did the most thorough job. He even called us a few days later because he remembered that he had not cleaned our skylight which I had not noticed yet myself! He came back one day within a week and just climbed up there and cleaned it. He also called us back to check on the work he did on the patio. He wanted to be sure we were satisfied. We will definitely be calling Gabe back in the future. He goes more than the extra mile!

Description of Work
Gutter & outside window cleaning, pressure washing, restoring patio

10/21/2020

Todd M.

Gabe was very thorough, pleasant and conscientious while cleaning the inside and outside of our windows, the window screens, and the gutters. At the end of his work, he pointed out several issues that he noticed, unrelated to his work (so not trying to sell me additional services), that I should have taken care of. All at a very reasonable price! Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Indoor/outdoor of windows, screens, gutters.

08/24/2020

Linda S.

great- they worked for two and one half hours. Diligent and polite

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters

07/26/2020

Joan E.

Gabe came and gave me an estimate for cleaning my windows inside and outside and also the window sills. I appreciated the fact that he came in person and looked at our house to give an estimate. I wanted them done two days later and he was able to do that for me. Oh my goodness! They look beautiful! His rate was the best and his service was outstanding! I plan to use Improved Outlook again next year! I know you will be as impressed as I was with Gabe's work.

Description of Work
windows cleaned inside and outside, windows sills and outdoor coach lights cleaned.

06/14/2020

Carmen & Lee B.

Truly exceptional! Very responsive. Clear and concise on estimate and work. On time. Careful. Thorough. Obviously a person of honest and good character. Went above and beyond to help! And....we definitely have an IMPROVED OUTLOOK‼️ Nice clean windows. 😃

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out, tracks & windowsills, screens, all doors with windows, garage door windows, outdoor light fixtures. Changed out recessed lightbulbs for LED in vaulted ceiling areas. Cleaned ceiling fans in same, plus one outdoors. Indoor hanging fixtures that I could not reach safely.

06/03/2020

David S.

Great! Gabe did an awesome job, punctual professional and reliable. I’m

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

05/27/2020

Deborah B.

Gabe was professional, courteous and a hard worker. We highly recommend his services and thank him for a job well done.

Description of Work
Window Washing

05/08/2020

Will A.

Great. Gabe was responsive and did a great job.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and exterior window cleaning

05/06/2020

Amy M.

I requested several quotes for window washing, and Improved Outlook was the only company that responded to me and responded within a few hours. My job was scheduled and completed in less than a week. Gabe was friendly, fast, thorough, and professional. My windows are spotless.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

05/05/2020

Ginger M.

Very good experience with Improved Outlook from the quick estimate to the scheduling of work. Windows look spotless!

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning

04/29/2020

Joseph L.

The overall booking experience was exceptional as was the actual cleaning of my gutters. Gabe not only completed the job expertly, but he was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

02/25/2020

Deborah B.

Great experience. Gabe was very professional and came to give me an estimate the day I inquired! The work was performed well, and on a timely basis. I would certainly hire him again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

02/18/2020

Roman S.

Responsive, reliable and reasonably priced - will use again

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

01/17/2020

Neil L.

Great experience. Quick responses via the Angie's List messaging, set up the work and had it done all within just over a week.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

12/12/2019

Nathaniel W.

Couldn't have been easier, looks great.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

12/11/2019

jeannie B.

He is fabulous!!! I asked for a stack of cards to give all my neighbors

Description of Work
Gabe did all my gutters and pressure washed my driveway, walkway and patio

11/25/2019

MARIA F.

Fantastic.! Wonderful guy. Honest, reliable, and hardworking!

Description of Work
Windows in and out and multiple decks washed

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

11/13/2019

Gen K.

Gabe arrived on time. He is a very polite, cooperative, and an exceptional worker. He worked all day long and my windows, screens, and sills look like new. I definitely would call him again. I would highly recommend him to my neighbors and friends. AAA

Description of Work
windows, screens, & sills cleaned

10/08/2019

Raymond C.

Gabriel was ontime, had everything he needed with him and went right to work. Our windows look great. He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Whole house window cleaning

10/03/2019

HOLLY L.

Gabe was on time, very professional and worked tirelessly all day to get my job done. And it was done extremely well. He was very neat and cleaned up after himself. Very nice, pleasant person.

Description of Work
Cleaning of all my windows, inside and out.

09/12/2019

ELIZABETH P.

Very well. Arrived right on time and was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and window cleaning

09/01/2019

Kuangta H.

Arrived on time. Finished as agreed as we discusses before starting. Paid extra to clean ceiling fans.

Description of Work
Cleaned 30 windows in and out with screens and sills. Cleaned front and back doors. Cleared ceiling fans. .

08/01/2019

Winton B.

Gabe Shartenberg arrived within one minute of the appointed time. He specializes in window cleaning, chandeliers, gutters, and power washing. He brought the equipment needed to clean gutters. He is a a personable individual who has lots of energy and endurance. He lifted the long ladder repeatedly without difficulty. He did not walk on the steep parts of roof, doing work from the ladder that had an attached device to keep it from damaging the gutters. Though the gutters were well stuffed with leaves and other matter, he completed the job on 150 feet of gutters within two hours. He also pointed out some potential problems with the gutters effectiveness that I might want to have corrected by other specialists. The following day we had a heavy thunderstorm that dropped more than three inches of rain within 40 minutes. All downspouts performed perfectly with no overflow from the gutters.

Description of Work
Cleaning of overflowing gutters.

07/16/2019

Aaron C.

Gabe was great. They were very punctual, professional and their price was very agreeable. They showed up on time and did a fantastic job. Would recommend and rehire.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing for front porch

Category pressure washing

Thanks so much! I’m glad I could give you a nice clean porch to enjoy.

AES Window Cleaning

We offer quality and affordable window cleaning services.

SK Professional Window Cleaning

Offers by SK Professional Window Cleaning on Angi
    Pro Pressure Cleaning & Concrete Restoration

“Are you looking to revitalize your Charlotte home or business? Finding a company you can trust with the job of restoring your investment to its pristine condition can be challenging — unless you know about Pro Pressure Clean & Concrete Restoration. With over 12 years of experience in the pressure washing and concrete restoration business, our names says it all. As true professionals in our industry, Pro Pressure Clean & Concrete Restoration has the expertise and precision you need when it comes to restoring both your residential and commercial interiors and exteriors. Pro Pressure Clean & Concrete will travel all over the Southeast for Commercial jobs. Pro Pressure Clean & Concrete Restoration specializes in polished concrete to give you a variety of flooring options, green solutions and low maintenance care. Take a look at some of our work with polish see if polished concrete is the right solution for your new project!” We offer -commercial/residential pressure cleaning...any and all flat & vertical surfaces. -exterior chemical mold/mildew remediation/cleaning. -concrete and wood deck maintenance with stain/sealer.

Offers by Pro Pressure Cleaning & Concrete Restoration on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure-Washing, Chandelier/Light Fixture Cleaning, Commercial Window Cleaning, Hi-Rise Window Cleaning, & Snow Removal

Window Replacement