Heff's Honey to do List Handyman Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2011

3.4

If you get a recepionsist when you call, your paying too much! I will personally answer your call when you call and provide you with a free estitmate. Additional email - info@heffshoneytodolist.com....

Davidson Brick LLC

Quality affordable masonry work that is guaranteed with 15+ years experience. New jobs big or small to simple repairs in the Charlotte and surrounding areas. My job will not be finished until you the customer is more than satisfied and happy with the work! Feel free to call with any questions you may have and I would love to give you a free estimate! Thanks: Josh Davidson

Perimeter Access Solutions

We install and service gate operator and related access control systems.

CHS Services

With over a decade of experience we can help you any project around your home, pressure washing, interior/exterior painting, staining, house cleaning, and much more. Get your free quote today! call us at (980) 226- 8055

Offers by CHS Services on Angi

10/28/2014

Description of Work
He overcharged me for the service and never provided his "warranty" as promised. I spoke to several plumbers about the charge and all agreed $375 for labor alone was extremely high. I've had other jobs done by Wayne that also were sub-par. This last situation was the final straw. Others need to be made aware of the rip off deal.

Category fencing,handyman service,replacement windows

01/13/2013

Description of Work
Replaced toilet.

Category handyman service,plumbing

11/27/2012

I telephoned and left a message but he never called back.

Description of Work
None were performed because he did not call back.

Category handyman service

11/16/2012

He did a great job. His price seemed very reasonable. He showed up when he said he would show up. He contacted me when there was a price increase on the fan in order to make sure I was okay with it. He used the things that I already had. I have young kids. He was not scary; he interacted with them well. I was comfortable with him being there.

Description of Work
I used Heff’s “Honey to do List” Handyman Service to repair a ceiling fan in my bathroom.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

08/03/2012

He is a great guy. I was glad to find him. It’s nice to have a nice handyman in the house. He put down some red mulch; it helped, and it looked nice. He came out, and he gave me the price. He told me when he would be able to do it, and he did when he said he would. He worked really quick and got the job done perfectly. He told me what day and time he would be here, and he was right on schedule.

Description of Work
I use Heff's "Honey to do List" Handyman Service. He cleaned out the leaves in my patio. He put down some red mulch. He pressure cleaned my patio. He pressure washed my front door.

Category pressure washing

05/14/2012

Everything from start to finish went wonderful. He did an estimate for free. I hired him and he was prompt, professinal and did a great job. I have used his services in the past and will use him in the future. In fact I have a bunch more work for him to do. He is the best workman I have ever had in my house and does a spectacular job!!!

Description of Work
Painting of windows. He will also be working on filling in cracks and holes in my driveway and repaving it in the future.

Category window installer","interior painter

04/11/2012

Wayne replaced the posts, setting the new ones in cement, reset the gate and repaired/trimmed/adjusted the sides so that it lines up properly, opens and closes easily, etc. -- all adjusting for 10+ years of the ground under it settling, shifting etc. The rails and attached wire fencing were removed and replaced without damage or further replacements needed. Everything looks great! All the work was completed in one day. Everything was left clean and cleared of trash. And interactions with him were very pleasant. I will definitely use Wayne again for other work and have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Description of Work
Had an old split rail fence with multiple rotting posts and a sagging double gate.

Category fencing contractor","driveway gate installer

05/02/2011

I called Heffs Honey to do List and he personally answered the phone. I told him a few things I wanted done around the house and he came to my house and took a look at what I wanted done and then gave me an estimate. When he showed up at my house to start working ,he was very personable and made sure with me that I understood exactly what work he was doing and what the estimated price would be before he started working. He took time to answer all my questions and did not rush me. He checked with me anytime there was an additional charge that was not calculated due to unforseen circumstances or additional request that I would give him. He was always punctual and always very kind and professional while he worked. All the jobs I had him do at my house could not gone any smoother or better. Everything was done to perfection and looked beautiful. From start to finish with Wayne/Heff's Honey to do List everything was wonderful. You never know who is going to show up at your house when you call a business and it was such a pleasure to have such a nice, personable, hardworking person come to my house!!! I would highly recommend Heff's Honey to do List to anyone who needs a hardworking honest person who does an excellent job at any job you need done around your house at a very reasonable price. I never once felt like he was cheating me or trying to make an extra buck. I was highly pleased with each and every job he did for me at my house. I can't say enough about Heffs Honey to do List and feel so fortunate that I was lucky enough to find him!!!

Description of Work
I hired Wayne from Heffs Honey to do List and he was very polite, professional and punctual. He has done a ton of work for me at my house, I don't even know where to start. He installed a heat light and fan in my bathroom. He also painted one of my bathrooms as well as caulked both my bathrooms. He installed two ceiling fans in my house. He replaced several electrical GFCI receptacles around the house. He installed my refrigerator, gas oven and overhead microwave. He tiled my kitchen floor and installed molding. He did a beautiful job on the tiling, I was extremely pleased!!! He also replaced my garbage disposal and replaced my dishwasher. He fixed a leak in one of my bathrooms sink and replaced the bathroom water fixtures. He also replaced washer water fixtures in the laundry room . He cleaned and did repair work on my gutters and caulked around the chimney. He also cut down two trees and hauled off the wood. He has done landscaping in my yard including planting trees and bushes, as well as trimming bushes and leafblowing. He replaced the locks and deadbolts in house. He installed a new screen door on my back porch. He also repaired slots on my wooden fence in the back yard. He has also done numerous automotive work for me including tune-ups, brakes, replacing belts, oil change, a/c and heat repair, new windshield wipers and he can do anything else that has to do with a car. He also took a look at my son's car who had just been told by the Mazda dealer that his car was a total loss and Wayne took a look at his car and replaced a part for $20 dollars and the car has run fine ever since!!! He has been a lifesaver and is very reasonably priced and very honest. He was so nice that he assisted in taking me to some doctor's appointments out of the kindness of his heart and at no charge to help me out for all the business I had given him at my house. He is truly a rarity these days and a person I would highly recommend to anyone needing help around their house!!! He is very conscientious and it shows in his work. His work is outstanding and very reasonably priced. It was such a pleasant surprise to have someone so nice, personable and honest come to my house!

Category appliance repair","auto repair","ceramic tile installer","electrician","fencing contractor","gutter cleaning service","gutter repair contractor","lawn service","locksmith","plumber","small appliance repair service","tree service company","chimney repair contractor","errand service","ceiling fan","interior painter","door installer

10/28/2014

Description of Work

Category fencing contractor","handyman service","window installer

Gutter cleaning, doors, fences, cabinets, counter tops, molding and trim, shelving, ramps and railings, grout tile, siding, decks, pressure washing & tile work. Anything and everything that has to do with your house and yard. Also I work on Automobiles as a former Automotive Technician for 12 years at a Dodge Dealership. From brakes to major tune-ups. If I can't fix I will refer you to someone who is well qualified. See all that I can provide you in my selected categories of Angie's List.