Hatch Homes

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2017

Hatch Homes mission is to change the way Charlotte, Raleigh, and Greensboro communities view exterior remodeling services. Our aim is to provide the generation of remodeling services in Siding, Roofs, Windows, and Door replacement. Hatch Homes has a unique approach in an industry occupied by businesses who can do their job properly....

Best Roofing Now

We are a group of homeowners that have come together because of issues with past roofing contractors. We wanted to make a site that links locals to the best reliable roofing professionals at no cost. We do the research to make sure they are a reliable roofing company with great prices and products, and do not take payment for them to be listed on our site. The companies we refer you too have been tested and approved by members of our group and verified by local homeowners and we verify our roofing contractors their work once complete. FREE INSPECTION

06/15/2018

Excellent customer service. We got to digitally see color and style options, which gave us confidence in our decision making.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, gutters, soffit

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

03/11/2018

Excellent! Hatch Homes were very professional! The work men was very knowledgeable and completed the job on time! We love our new Hardie Siding! We would highly recommend Hatch Homes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardie Siding

02/19/2018

From start to finish, Hatch Homes was incredible. Quality. Speed. Cost. Customer Service - you name it. We could not be happier!! AND they use licensed contractors no matter the size of the job! In North Carolina, that's not required for jobs under $20k.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, roof, windows, gutters - the whole shebang.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

11/08/2017

Great - will add pictures soon Great experience working with Hatch - I'm a pretty detailed oriented customer and Bill went out of his way to make sure all my questions were answered. He made multiple trips out to meet with me and ensure I was comfortable with the scope of the project. - Chris B

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Siding

09/03/2017

They were hands down the most communicative, open, and honest service I have used in ANY regard to my home improvement. If they say something will happen, it WILL happen. They use the most up-to-date technology to evaluate the job before offering an ala carte estimate for any of the options you could hope for regarding your home exterior. I shopped around with several other companies (independent ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had rotten 20+ year-old masonite on my house and was in desperate need for new siding and myriad repairs. I used Hatch Homes for James Hardie Siding.

James Hardie Siding, Siding, Roofing, Windows, Versetta Stone

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal