ELITE GARAGE DOOR SERVICE INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2007

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Please call for more details.

Locally, family owned and operated since 2004, Elite Garage Door Service Inc. provides new installation, replacement, and repair of residential and commercial garage doors, garage door openers, gate operators, and loading dock equipment. We service all brands! The garage door is the largest moving object in your home and can cause serious property damage or injury if not properly installed and serviced; You can rest assured that our IDEA Certified Technicians will ensure reliable and safe operation for years to come. We take pride in our work, and we match the manufacturer’s parts warranty with labor on anything we sell and install. Click here to learn what IDEA means for you: https://www.dooreducation.com/property-owners/...

Smitty's SoLow Garage Door Service

13 years of exceptional service and quality work guarantee Better Business Bureau & Home Advisors Certified Commercial contracting available as well. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

J & M Services

J & M Services provides Fast and reliable garage door repair and install. I have Over 10 yrs in repair and install experience and I'm dedicated to quality and customer service. We are a small Family Owned operation and we treat our customers with respect. Please call us or click for an estimate on your service today!

smith door solutions

We are family-owned business that provides residential garage door service to areas throughout North Carolina. You can count on us for reliable service, high-quality products and affordable prices.

Offers by smith door solutions on Angi

04/08/2021

Frank and his wife serviced my garage doors and also re-programmed the remotes. He lubricated both doors, checked hinges, rollers, and springs. I thought I might need rollers but he said they were fine and he didn't want to sell me something I didn't need. It's tough finding friendly, professional, honest people these days to work on your home, autos, etc. I will definitely call Elite Garage Door ...

Description of Work
Garage doors were squeaking and sound like they were rubbing somewhere.

02/13/2021

They referred us to the garage door mfr, who refused coverage because we did not follow the warranty process in repairing the door. Although Elite Garage Door gave us no options other than being trapped in our house the week of Christmas until they got off vacation, they have accepted no responsibility to cover our costs.

Description of Work
They installed our garage door with a lifetime guarantee on the door, including the spring. It failed a few days before Christmas, with both cars inside a garage door that couldn't be opened. We called them to repair, they had a message saying they were off the week of Christmas, call back, no abiity to leave a message or get help with our failed door. We had to call another company in to fix the door, and follow up with Elite after Christmas to pursue cost coverage under warranty.

Category garage doors

We were not on vacation. On Mon, Tue, & Wed we were working on end of year administrative work, inventory, etc.. The message you heard was a voicemail message. So, you most certainly could have left a message that would have been checked by the end of the day. Had you done so, we would have fixed your door within about 48 hours even though we were supposed to be closed. However, we knew nothing ab...

02/06/2021

This is the second home where Frank and Ida have upgraded my garage door openers, rails, and in the first house, the door. This time, they modified both doors' rail systems to a high-lift format, and installed two Liftmaster 8500W direct-drive openers. The service was just as top notch as it was the first time, the doors open beautifully and nearly silently. I really couldn't be happier with the r...

Description of Work
New high-lift garage door rail systems and direct-drive openers

10/10/2020

Arrived on time. Very professional. Conducted a complete assessment, found the problem, fixed the problem, and performed maintenance on both garage doors.

Description of Work
Fix a squeaky garage door

Category doors

03/27/2020

Great experience. Frank took care of my problem and gave me great advise. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Torsion Spring and rollers replacement

12/30/2019

Called Elite and they were able to come out same day. Frank quickly identified the problem and presented options for repair or replacement. He clearly explained the pros and cons of each. I went with the replacement motor unit which he had on his truck. This is a quality product with excellent features. Frank and his helper took their time on the installation which was perfect - true craftsmanship and care. Frank took time to explain exactly what he did with the replacement and why and talk me through the new functions. Everything is working well. I have confidence in Franks quality workmanship and knowledge and would definately use Elite again!

Description of Work
Garage door opener motor failed

10/30/2019

Frank was extremely knowledgeable, answering all questions and separate from the work he was hired to do helping to resolve a long-standing issue we've had with our garage door popping when opening it after it's been sitting for a while. This the same issue that another garage door company wasn't able to troubleshoot. In addition to doing an excellent job completing the work he was hired to do, he also went above and beyond by adjusting the lower photo eyes to conform to code and bolting the track for added stability. We will hire again anytime we have garage door/opener needs!

Description of Work
Replace bottom rubber and tune-up both doors and operators.

08/17/2019

I hit my garage door and called another service company, I was told I needed a new garage door ($1200) and possibly a motor ($500.) I was told not to use the door or it could fall and kill me. I contacted my insurance company, they were willing to pay. For a second opinion, I contacted Elite. Frank came out -- he arrived on time, calling 30 minutes before arriving. He assessed the door and and said I needed a new, stronger hinge, a few springs readjusted and another adjustment --and all could be done within an hour and for half of my deductible. He said he could write up an assessment of the damage for the insurance company but he could not in good conscience recommend a new door, it wasn't warranted! It is rare to see such integrity. My door looks beautiful -- and my faith in humanity has been restored! If only Frank had an air conditioning company and sold used cars, I really be set lol! Thank you Frank, Ida and team! Wonderful job, much appreciated!

Description of Work
Assess door damage

07/20/2019

Called elite garage door service inc. and Frank, the owner answered the call. We talked about what I needed, the cost and set up an appointment to do the work. Frank himself shows up in his company marked truck with the correct garage door opener and proceeded to do the work. The cost was what he said it would be at the time the appointment was made and he threw in a keypad to get in the garage from the outside when not in your car. Frank also lubricated the door wheel guides so the door would not squeak going up and down. He checked the sensors and helped me link one of our cars to the opener. His attention to detail, pride in his work and he knows exactly what he’s doing was very apparent to me. The result is we have the best and most quiet garage door we’ve had in the 25 years we’ve had our house. Bottom line, if you find these kinds of sole proprietors, pass the word and keep using them. Cautionary word to the consumer......make sure you hire the correct company as there is a garage door company out there that uses part of another company’s name to make you think they are somebody they’re not. If this happens and they show up and then you find out who they really are, turn them away.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replacement

03/30/2019

Frank and his wife were reliable and punctual. They explained to me exactly what was broken with my garage door opener and how they would fix it. They replaced only what needed to be replaced and charged a very reasonable price. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Garage door opener repair

Category garage door company

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL GARAGE DOOR AND LOADING DOCK EQUIPMENT SALES, INSTALLATION, SERVICE & ACCESSORIES FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION & EXISTING HOME, REPAIR OF BROKEN SPRINGS, BENT SECTIONS, BENT TRACKS, OPENERS, ALL MAKES OF GARAGE DOORS AND OPENERS.

Entry Doors & Windows, Siding