Dynasty Development Co

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2010

3.7

10824 Camden Meadow Dr

Charlotte, NC 28273

Family owned. Additional DBA - Dynasty Development Co LLC, R & R Renovations....

06/12/2013

Denise B.

My last visit with Garth was excellent. He is very flexible. He pays great attention to detail. He does not cut corners. Garth is very friendly and professional. The pricing he gives is reasonable and comparable to others. Garth is a bonded and insured professional. I would highly recommend Garth to others in the future.

Description of Work
Garth, who works with Dynasty Renovations, has done construction, remodeling, home repairs and painting for me.

Category handyman service

05/22/2012

TERESA P.

Garth and his crew painted the exterior of one of my old mill houses in Fort Mill. It had very old concrete-composite-fiber tile siding, as well as some wood trim, an addition with aluminum siding, brick foundation, old wooden gable vents, and original wood double-hung windows. The windows needed to be scraped, re-glazed and primed and painted. Some of the wood corner boards had lost much of their paint, so they needed a lot of attention. And, of course, lots of cauling was necessary.Preparation alone took a day, as it should. Since the trim around the windows, soffits and fascia were wrapped aluminum, they were careful to tape those areas off to avoid overspray. They took care not to paint the old windows shut. And they spent extra time making sure everything was thoroughly caulked and sealed up. They even revived our nearly delapidated crawlspace door, and handled a few other "while you're here" tasks. Garth is always a pleasure to work with. I've used him on several other projects in the past, including interior paint, tile, countetop installation, window replacement, roof repair/replacement, light plumbing repairs, installing new lights, framing, small structural repairs, etc. I will definitely be using him again.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of a 1400 sf rental home, including mixture of painting surfaces, like concrete composite, aluminum and wood. Included painting approximately 12 big, old double-hung windows. Handled a short punch-list of work to help me get the house ready for the new tenant: fixed broken parts of a storm door, installed new smoke detectors, re-secured loose door transitions, etc.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, gutter cleaning, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, pressure washing, woodworking, interior painters

02/26/2012

Ronald L.

Once again not using Angie's list came back to bite me. I called another company who this company subcontracted to. He gave me a much better price for his company without the mark up of the other company. It was just drywall I thought not a big investment let me just go with it as I needed drywall done and didn't have a lot of time to have a couple of companies come over. To summarize; The good - Garth made a couple of suggestions which made a lot of sense and improved the look in a couple of areas. The majority of the work done was acceptable quality and on time.The bad - Showed up late a couple of times generally without calling and I would have to follow up. Workers worked very sloppily and had to constantly clean up after them. I called and complained twice to Garth. He said I didn't realize we needed to be clean since the house was in the middle of a remodel. May sound acceptable except we had to clean drywall mud from all over the floors because eventually we were going to put new hardwood floors over the subfloor. The bad - Garth is a bigot. He called his workers spics and made other demeaning comments about having to watch them like children. Really Garth? I mean you hired them. The really bad. They were having issues smoothing out the area where the new & old ceiling drywall met. He tried twice to get it right without a noticeable line. He gave up and never came back. We called and called and all we got was his voicemail and no return call. Now he may respond to this with a comment of how he worked hard to make us happy but it is new and old so there is no way. My proactive response to that is when he wanted the job I specifically asked him about the ability to make it seamless. He stated and I quote..."Please I am a professional. that will not be a problem."

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen, Living & Dining room and entryway - replaced all wall drywall to give a clean uniform look as the house was built in 1963 and has seen it's fair share of patches over the year. Also took out a load bearing wall and needed to have the drywall ceiling patched to meet up with the old drywall on the ceiling.

Category contractors, drywall

Gamezing

Thomson Masonry Inc.

Thomson Masonry Inc. is a small company specializing in all types of masonry work using brick or stone. Daniel Thomson is the Founder and President of Thomson Masonry, and has over 30 years of experience in the industry. Daniel is also a longtime artist and uses his artistic abilities to create custom and unique brick or stone projects.

SCS Painting Company

SCS Painting Company has over 13 years of experience in residential painting, drywall, carpentry and leak repairs proudly serving the Charlotte metro area. Our prices our competitive, yet we don't compromise quality. Please, call us today for a free estimate. for tex 704 293 4993

Offers by SCS Painting Company on Angi

Carpentry work and finish, deck repair, siding, basement replacements, drywall, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, interior and exterior painting, light fixtures & floor tile.