Duct Doctor

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2010

We are a full service duct cleaning company. We are nationwide and all of our employees have background checks and are drug free. Residential and commercial cleaning any size house or building....

All Out Chimney Sweep LLC

We have National CSIA Credentials and keep up to date with trade trends to increase the quality of our service. We are members of professional trade organizations such as CSIA (Chimney Sweep Institute of America), NCSG (National Chimney Sweep Guild), NC and SC Chimney Sweep Association and have just accepted a board member position for the NC Chimney Sweep Association, and the BBB of Charlotte in good standing with an A+ rating. We have been in business since 1983 and put customer satisfaction as our primary concern. We expect payment due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been agreed upon in writing by both parties (emails are an accpetable form). We have been in business as long as we have been married. We started our business in 1983 and have been married since 1982. We have 2 beautiful children and 6 grandchildren. We work our business together and always have. We are family owned and look forward to having you in our companies family. Additional e-mail - alloutchimney@aol.com. No subs used. Charges flat rate. Additional contact name - Bill Kendall.

Coit Cleaning and Restoration of Charlotte

Discover the difference with COIT Charlotte carpet cleaning services for superior results. Our advanced carpet cleaning technology, solutions, and methods provide a deeper clean with a difference you can see.We are a nationally recognized company and offer our services with a worry free satisfaction guarantee! We are members of the Better Business Bureau also and have trained, certified technicians and customer service specialists. Additional phones - (704) 208-4363, (803) 339-4008, (704) 710-8253, (800) 367-2648. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Coit Services, Patania Cleaners, Inc., Coit Cleaners.

Smoke Alert Home Fire Safety

Smoke Alert is founded in 2010 by Firefighters in order to educate the public about Fire Safety in the home. The primary services we provide are Dryer Vent Cleaning for as little as $59 and Chimney sweeping starting at $80. With every service you also get a complimentary written home fire safety inspection and life safety classes for the family. We do exit drills with the whole family so everyone is prepared and knows what to do in the event of a fire. Award wining.

02/03/2016

02/03/2016

Description of Work
Great

01/13/2016

03/23/2015

Terrific. The techs were polite and really knew what they were talking about. I wasn't hit up for a bunch of "extra" costs at the end. I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned the entire system. Cleaned the vents and got rid of some mold around two of my vents. Repaired some duct work to one of my vents that had become completely detached that I didn't even know about.

03/19/2015

I was very pleased with the quality of the work and I think the price was very fair. The technicians were professional, friendly and considerate. I loved having them in my home. Everything feels so much cleaner now and I am very satisfied!

Description of Work
I had all my duct work in my home cleaned and my dryer vent.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Exhuast Duct Cleaning, Commercial Duct Cleaning

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa