Drip Edge Roofing LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since January 2019

11709 Fruehauf Dr

Charlotte, NC 28273

Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement Specialists. Drip Edge Roofing provides comprehensive roofing services and systems at a price you can afford. Whether you need a partial or full replacement in Charlotte, NC at your home, apartment complex or commercial property, you can trust us to provide the best roofing service. We are based in Charlotte, NC and serve apartments, commercial and residential properties throughout the Charlotte Metro area. Your roof will last longer with our high quality products. Call us at today to schedule roofing services and systems. We offer military, educator and senior discounts. All estimates are free....

01/07/2022

scott S.

Christopher did an awesome job on my roof repair. He gave me a reasonable price and pointed out other areas of my roof that needed addressing. His company was very punctual and cleaned up after the job was complete. I would highly recommend them and plan on using them again if I have any more roof issues.

Description of Work
Repaired the Roof

10/05/2020

Mica G.

It turn out very good than I expected. Very professional they did an excellent job on our roof . Other good thing is they're on time and fast . So , thank you Drip Edge Roofing for such an excellent job on working our roof . I will give you 10 star if I could .

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Category gutter repair

01/07/2020

Richard L.

First class work, fast and completed as quoted.

Description of Work
replace roofing and repair decking for porch area of house

10/03/2019

Keith G.

The whole process was very easy and all of the employees were great during the installation and clean-up. Everything was done very professionally and I would definitely recommend Drip Edge to others looking for roof replacement. From the Drone footage to the clean-up, they handled everything with a great attention to detail. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced shingles on my roof

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business. It makes us proud to serve rock star customers like you! We give you an A+ as a customer!

09/09/2019

Ernest F.

If you need a new roof. Don’t look any further the Christopher. They were quick to come out to our house take a look at roof. I had a quote the next day. I called said I wanted to go forward. I had product delivered next day and a new roof the following. They were quick hard working crew worked 14hrs by there choice to get it done. I have a large roof. They cleaned up and you couldn’t tell they were here. Except I have a very nice roof. Quality. Professional prompt. Very satisfied customer. Call Christopher tell him. Ernie sent you!

Description of Work
Replace roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. I hope your family and German Shepherds are doing well. Also, thanks for staying in touch with us. We value your view on us. Hope to serve you or your loved ones again in the future!

08/08/2019

jennifer M.

Overall the customer service was good. Communication with the company was tedious, but the overall result was positive. I sometimes had to ask the same question a few times to get an answer, but I was apparently conversing directly with the owner who I imagine is a very busy man. The work was done well, with the exception of a few nails that I keep finding. I think they may be falling off the roof? The one thing that I would have liked to see done differently is that after worked stopped a few of the workers lingered in my yard leaning on my fence and chatting.

Description of Work
Roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business, as we are grateful for homeowners like you. I will personally stop by and scan for nails. The nails came from the demolition and during clean up. Apparently we missed a few. I am pleased to know that you are happy with our price and punctuality. I got on the roof myself and examined it after my crew finished. I can assure you that the quality is A+. I do apologize that the crew lingered and leaned on your fence. Moving forward I will make sure we are above reproach. Overall, your response helps us to manage and maintain excellence so that customers like you receive the best when it comes to roofing and gutters. Iron sharpens iron. Again, thank you.

08/05/2019

Joe C.

performed as requested, would re-hire.

Description of Work
roofing repair

03/29/2019

Scott W.

It went well. The owner made things right with us. Will use again

Description of Work
Roof repair

02/15/2019

Jason P.

Absolutely amazing job. Christopher, the owner, came out himself and was able to help me get more of the roof paid for than the insurance was originally going to cover. He's very thorough and gives you different options without trying to get you to do something you don't need. It was professionally done and they cleaned up well. I can't say enough about them, it was one of the best experiences I've had with a contractor.

Description of Work
They did a new roof and new gutters at both my home and a rental property of mine.

02/15/2019

Sharon B.

They are awesome, really nice people.

Description of Work
They did the top of the roof and fixed a drip over the bathroom and put on new piping as well.

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is a fully insured, locally owned and operated. The company was established in 1999. From the beginning, the focus and determination was to create a five-star experience in the home residential and commercial remodeling construction industry. We are committed to our employees and clients throughout every phase of the solution. Call today for a free experience of getting a solution for your gutter or guard project.

A+ Plus Contracting

We have over 27 years of experience and are veterans to the Charlotte area. We manage the business with multiple crews. We specialize in residential and commercial gutter systems and numerous gutter guard leaf stopping systems. We also specialize in other exterior products, please call us to discuss your needs.

Gutter World

Gutter World has been in business for over 14 years , with offices in three states NC, SC, and OH. The company is built on family values and integrity. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! 5% discount offered to Military and Seniors.

Offers by Gutter World on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Roofing Services - Architectural Shingle Roof replacement (Partial or Full)