Dream Home Builders and Remodelers LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2011

8508 Park Rd #124

Charlotte, NC 28210

Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling contractor in Charlotte, NC. Come see why our customers use us over and over again. Dream Home Builders and Remodelers....

01/16/2013

Susan K.

Due to faulty craftsmanship by the original home builder, my townhome has endured significant water leakage from the time it was built. Several contractors were consulted prior to Dream Home Builders, but none gave me confidence in their ability to find the source of the water leak or to fix the problem. I decided to go with Dream Home Builders after a neighbor, who experienced the same type of damage, recommended them. Given an expired warranty and insurance coverage issues, I was concerned about pricing from the very start. However, the owner of Dream Home Builders provided much comfort in offering cost saving measures and assuring I would be charged a fair price. Having already fixed another townhome in my complex, they were familiar with the structure and the type of repairs that would be needed. As a result, the owner was able to pass along significant savings - savings that another contractor may not have been as willing to divulge. They also stuck to their original estimate and notified me upfront of any additional costs that may be incurred. In addition to the price, I was very pleased with the craftsmanship and overall work that was performed. The contractors not only worked diligently to ensure the work was completed on time, but also did so without compromising the end result. As it turned out, the water was leaking inside from several different sources. After finding the first source, many contractors would have called it a day, but Dream Home Builders went the extra mile to test the repairs and find other sources contributing to the damage. Overall, I was highly satisfied. The workers were prompt, extremely pleasant, and provided a stress free environment for me. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Repaired water damage, including finding the source(s) of the water leak, removing/repairing incorrectly installed siding and resolving faulty flashing. Additional repairs included replacing a rotted door frame/door jam, 2 x 6 framing inside the same wall (including mold treatment), and rotted hardwood flooring. Pressure washed mildew stains on brick exterior and caulked all exterior crevices to prevent further water penetration.

Category picture framing,handyman service,home builders,doors

12/17/2012

robert P.

Perfectly.

Description of Work
Expanded paver deck, installed 55 inch tv, repaired flood damage due to broken pipe.

Category remodeling

07/16/2012

Marjohn E.

I had a multitude of issues in my home that all stemmed from significant water damage. Upon further investigation, the problem was much larger than I originally thought and I was completely overwhelmed! And I was also fearful of the cost. The only thing that offered me comfort was knowing that I had contractors that I could trust. I found Otto Anderson through a referral from a previous customer who had a wonderful experience with Dream Home Builders. The and quot;teamand quot; was clear and patient in their explanation of the situation and offered a lot of support throughout a very stressful time. They even did some minor repair work for me free of charge that had nothing to do with my water damage. Now that is going above and beyond!I I give Dream Home Builders an “A” across the board. There are a handful of things everyone should be looking for when hiring a contractor to do any type of repair work or renovations. Knowledge, Quality of Work, Trustworthiness – It was clear that this company had the knowledge and experience to do the work. We are all dependent on contractors to explain the situation to us and offer the best solution at a reasonable (hopefully) cost. I trusted that Dream Home Builders knew what they were doing, were doing the work effectively and efficiently, and were not going to overcharge me for the work completed. Everything was explained during the process. Timeliness – Dream Home Builders completed the work in less time than anticipated. They even worked the morning of a holiday to make sure the project was completed in a timely manner. Sincerity – I gave them keys to my home during the course of this repair project since I had to be at work during the day. I never had any worries about who was in my home and they always tidied up before leaving my place in the evenings. Throughout the entire process It was obvious that they cared about making me feel comfortable and confident about the work being completed in my home.

Description of Work
Wall Framing, Electrical, Drywall Remove, Silicone and Reinstall Brick Penetrations Utility Service & Exhaust, Major Demolition WorkMajor Structural RepairsHardwood Repair due to water leakRemove, Replace and Paint rotten door frame due to water penetration from the outside. Remove exterior siding to inspect and properly seal and flash door to prevent leakage.Ceiling Repair and Paint

Category picture framing,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

07/06/2012

Rachel S.

We worked very closely with Otto to plan the project and select materials. Otto is extremely responsive, overall wonderful and enjoyable to work with, and had a great understanding of our needs and what we watned to achieve. We did encounter an issue with the quality of the materials provided by one of our subcontractors. Otto worked with us and negotiated with the sub until we were completely satisfied. He definitely went above and beyond to make srue we got what we wanted. A complete gut job on a kitchen when you have a young child can be challenging. Otto and his team got the work done quickly, in the time frame promised, without compromising quality or cutting corners. He did his best to keep us within budget and any deviations were because of the selections we made (eg., we chose high end appliances, high end tile and granite, etc.).Our home has lead paint and the proper handling and removal was very important to us -- I was pregnant during the project and have another young child. Dream Home Builders has the required certifications and experience to handle lead paint which was one of the big reasons we chose Otto and his team for the job.

Description of Work
We had a great experience using Dream Home Builders for a recent remodel of our older home in Myers Park. We completely gutten and remodeled the kitchen and replaced the windows. We are thrilled with the finished product and look forward to working with Otto and his team when we do an addition in the near future.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/08/2011

robert P.

I think their price is right, and their professionalism is very high. Also, I think they are a trustworthy company.

Description of Work
They are currently doing some general contracting work for me.

Category remodeling

Nunez Renovations

We are a family owned business working for 10 years of experience we do pressure washing, painting interior and exterior, replace windows and doors, flooring,deck, and demolition all kinds of repairs, and many more.

Four Seasons Handy Pro

Red Beard Handyman Service

I am the owner of Red Beard Handyman Service. My services include plumbing, light fixtures, vinyl siding, painting, glass replacement, door installation, dryer vents, gutters, pressure washing, maintenance, hauling, product assembly, flooring, drywall, roof repair, welding and towing . you can reach me at 803-810-7251 for all your property needs! I am available 24 hours. I charge based on the job you need. My first visit will be to bid what you request and then I return to do top notch professional work guaranteed! I take my time and thoroughly access the repairs. I am also available for travel. Charlotte NC, Gastonia NC, Clover SC, Rock hill SC and surrounding areas. Offering 25% off labor cost for hanging up Christmas lights & yard decorating for the holidays.

Offers by Red Beard Handyman Service on Angi

Custom Homes, Home Building, Garages, Kitchen remodel, bath remodel, basement remodel, decks, sunrooms, outdoor kitchens, patios, renovations,

We can do it all!!!