DoodyCalls

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2009

Pooper Scoopers

DoodyCalls of Charlotte, NC offers dog poop (pet waste) removal services for homeowners and communities in North Charlotte and Huntersville area. Doody is our duty, and we take our job seriously—with all our services 100% guaranteed. Our friendly, professional technicians pick up where your dog left off, so you don't have to. We're guessing you have much better things to do with your time!...

Charlotte Poop 911

CHARLOTTE POOP 911 provides very affordable and dependable dog poop cleanup and a variety of other pet and yard services. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or at-your-convenience service. We are dedicated to providing dependable service to our customers and have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. TOP 5 REASONS TO CALL POOP 911: 1) Your kids “charge” more than $10/week to do the dirty work 2) You don’t have to wear a gas mask every time you go outside 3) Your dog refuses to do his business in his own yard 4) You can use your plastic bags for something more useful than a poop scoop glove 5) You can spend more time enjoying your yard than cleaning it! WHAT WE DOO DOO: -Professional and Friendly Staff perform Year-Round Clean and --Green Scooping Service Scheduled to Meet Your Needs -Leave A Door Sticker Letting You Know the Job Is Completed -Automated Billing to Your Credit Card After Service Completed -Electronic Receipt Via Email on Your Service Day -NO CONTRACTS OR PREPAY. POOP SCOOPING PRICES PER VISIT STARTING AT $11.95/WEEK. Additional Services Prices Quoted Upon Request or Go To: http://www.poop911.com. Why Manage Dog Waste? -Dog's have a high protein-based diet that creates a very acidic excrement or waste product that is bad for your grass and can leave your back yard looking like not much of a yard at all. -One gram of dog waste can contain 23 million fecal coliform bacteria, giardia and salmonella as well. Ways a dog can obtain various different parasites, viruses and stages of bacteria from their own poop include: rolling in their feces, pawing at it, and in rare instances even eating it. Some ailments that can affect humans are: Parvo Virus, Trichinosis, Whipworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, Giardia and Coccidia. -One pile of pet waste can take a year or more to fully break down.

Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue, a Charlotte, North Carolina based company offers recycling, junk removal, furniture removal, property cleanouts, as well as dumpster services. We are environmental stewards striving to reduce the amount of waste making it to our already overflowing landfills. We are passionate about what we do and believe all junk deserves a second chance.

McManus Lawn Care

Family owned business with customer service as our #1 priority. We provide almost all services for your Lawn/Landscaping needs. We cover commercial and residential properties from basic lawn care to major landscaping. Our water features and fish pond division is Piedmont Aquascapes and we invite you to visit our website. Give us a call today!

02/16/2013

Description of Work
Ramon and his team provide excellent service and are responsive to changes as asked. I would recommend to anyone with this need.

11/12/2012

I really appreciate the flexibility and commitment to service that I receive from DoodyCalls. They consistently arrive the same day I call for service and are very thorough in making sure my yard is clean. I have used DoodyCalls on a monthly basis in the past. But due to the economic crunch, I currently use their 'one-time' cleaning option as needed. I plan on renewing my monthly service as soon as it is feasible. I have 5 dogs and DoodyCalls certainly has their work cut out for them; however, they have never let me down.

Description of Work
DoodyCalls came out to my house to clean up and remove the pet waste from my yard.

11/06/2012

They are very flexible with days that you need them to come. They always do a great job keeping my yard fresh and clean!

Description of Work
Great company and very professional! Always do a great job!!

08/13/2012

They come every week to clean my yard. They never let me dog out by mistake (she likes to dash when you open the gate) and they even bring treats for her. They have never missed a service date, and my favorite part is that they take the waste away with them. No more stinky garbage can!I used them for 6 months, then just renewed for a full year (which gets me a discount). I would recommend Doody Calls highly.

Description of Work
DoodyCalls comes every week to my house and cleans my entire backyard of dog waste.

Category lawn service,pooper scoopers

06/03/2011

We pay them monthly. I have never hired a pet waste cleanup service before, but I have a puppy and my yard was getting very dirty. I hired them to come in once a week and clean up the yard. They have come 4 times so far. They bring my dog treats, clean the yard, and take the waste away. It is great. The price at other places was a little lower, but I chose DoodyCalls because they had high ratings.

Description of Work
I hired DoodyCalls to do my dog waste cleanup 1 day ago. They come once a week. They also clean the yard and take the waste away.

Category hauling services,lawn service,pooper scoopers

Pet Waste Removal Service. Twice weekly, weekly, every-other week, once a month, and one-time dog waste cleanings. Litter Removal Service. Sell, install and service pet waste stations. Sell pet waste station supplies. Pick up dog waste from community common areas. Clean and deodorize special areas as needed. Pick up loose trash from common areas,

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal