Dave Mac's Powerwashing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2008

Charlotte, NC 28277

Dave Mac's Power-washing , has been serving the Charlotte and surrounding area for over 10 years. We are your residential house washing specialist, building customers for life one house wash at a time. Call for your free estimate 704-321-0123 or visit us on line

06/11/2019

Tim S.

Dave did a great job of getting our newly purchased home in tip-top shape. He washed the entire house and patio/driveway over the course of two days and made everything sparkle like new. I would definitely recommend him to neighbors.

Description of Work
Complete wash/refresh of newly purchased home

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

04/02/2019

Bob P.

Excellent. My driveway looks new. This is the second time Dave has done work for me.

Description of Work
Power Wash Driveway

11/07/2017

Andrew M.

He was friendly, professional,responsive to my calls, emails,and texts. He went above and beyond when he noticed that my back patio needed to be power washed and even did that without me saying or charging for it. I highly recommend and will continue to use his service. Thanks Dave!

Description of Work
Algae, dirt, and grime on the vinyl siding .

08/25/2016

Ron S.

Excellent job.....very pleased. He told me what time he would be there...and then actually showed up and made the house look like new.

Description of Work
Cleaned house, windows and gutters

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

06/29/2016

Terry P.

Excellent. The place hasn't been this clean since it was brand new 20+ years ago.

Description of Work
Power washed entire exterior including all patios, brick planters and drive and walk ways.

01/20/2015

ROGER B.

He did a very good job. On time and professional.

Description of Work
House wash and flat work.

07/09/2014

Walt S.

Dave washed our house and driveway while we were at work. When we came home we noticed the bright clean driveway immediately. In fact, the driveway and walks looked great. We noticed the house had some remaining stains from the initial washing. As it was a very hot day, I could understand the water evaporating quickly from the siding. I called Dave and left a message asking him to call me to discuss the result. I expected a call the next day, but Dave called me later that same night. I explained what I saw and Dave said he would be out the next day to address the stains. I got a message the next day from Dave saying he addressed the stains and that the house looked great. When I got home, I had to agree, the house did look great along with the driveway and sidewalk. While its always preferred that there are no issues, it is when there are issues that you learn about a company's customer service. I was very happy with Dave's response to our issue and how quickly he resolved. A very pleasant experience! Thanks Dave!

Description of Work
Dave pressure washed our house (including gutters), driveway, and walks.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

07/03/2014

Daniel M.

Thorough, professional and on-time.

Description of Work
Pressure wash drive-way, walk-way and front steps.

06/23/2014

William B.

He did a superb job. He was fast and clean. He cleaned up everything. He did a nice job. It made a world of difference with the look of the house. I think the price was a little bit better than most. He actually changed his schedule to meet ours. He was right on time.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

10/02/2013

LISSA AND DAVID T.

We have used Dave Mac as our painter for many, many years. I had no idea he was on Angie's List until I read an article about him in the latest issue of the Angie's List magazine. As I began reading the article, I said "That's OUR Dave Mac!" Over the years, his competent crew has painted just about every room in our 3500 square foot house, plus all the exterior trim, plus power washing and staining our deck. They were just here two weeks ago to do the jobs mentioned above, and, as always, we were quite happy with the end result. I would highly recommend Dave for any pressure washing and painting needs.

Description of Work
We had several small jobs for him to do--spray paint a large wicker basket, remove a small patch of wallpaper from our kitchen and paint over the area, repair a large wall crack in the dining room and repaint, fill small nail holes in a hallway and repaint.

06/26/2013

Bob P.

Great experience. I knew when I met Dave that he was the person/company that I wanted to handle this project. I had received estimates from four companies. Dave's price was lower than two of the other three quotes. Dave and his assistant showed up exactly when he said they would. The first afternoon, Dave powerwashed clean my driveway which had not been cleaned for 19 years since the home was built. Dave's assistant powerwashed my two decks. They used a mild bleach solution which didn't harm any foliage. About a week later, Dave came to apply the sealant. Unfortunately, I had to go out of town but felt comfortable with Dave doing this work while not home. My driveway looks new again and makes my property look so much better. Dave was a pleasure to work with. His communication was very good. We communicated by email and phone. I would definitely like to have Dave come back to clean my driveway and deck when needed.

Description of Work
Powerwashed the driveway and two decks. Applied Olympic Maximum Clear Waterproofing Sealant to the two decks.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

06/10/2013

David R.

I called an left a message for Dave Mac, he called me back shortly after and we discussed power washing my home. He said he could schedule the power washing in about 10 day. We agreed on a price and he said he would get back to me on Friday to firm up the date. He called on Friday and informed me he could do the work on Tuesday, a week earlier than expected and something that I was very pleased to hear. He arrived Tuesday morning and performed the power washing as promised and included a complimentary gutter face polishing. I am well pleased with the results and the professional manner that Dave Mac completed the job. I would be happy to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Power washed 2900 Square Foot home, polished gutter faces.

Category house painters

10/29/2012

Thomas P.

received estimate of work promptly. Had to delay work start for another repair issue, Dave was most accommodating. Phase one (house and driveway/sidewalk wash) completed on Wednesday, phase 2 on Friday (exterior painting) on Friday. Set schedule and delivered on time and with great quality.

Description of Work
On time, great work, impressed with quality and care taken. I would recommend and use again.

09/24/2012

Virginia C.

They arrived when they had promised, set to work immediately, and moved from one to task to the next without prompting. They completed the work in a couple of days. The young man who did the work was unfailingly courteous and worked steadily. Dave Mac came by and checked on the progress a couple of times and asked if I was happy with the work. Dave Mac did an excellent job for me. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends--in fact, I have recommended them on a couple of occasions. I will certainly call on them again when the need arises as they were professional, punctual, and reasonable in their pricing.

Description of Work
I contracted with Dave Mac to do several tasks around my house. They pressure washed my house, my driveway and walks, and cleaned the outside of my windows. In addition, they pressure washed the deck and stained it, as well as painting the shutters and outside doors.

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

09/17/2012

DAVID M.

There was a crack in the drywall that they painted over. The crack came back. They back and fixed the problem no charge extra.

Description of Work
They power washed the house and also did some painting in the inside of the house.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

02/11/2012

CAROLINE S.

I cannot imagine anyone better to work with. Dave does everything with a positive attitude -- nothing is too much trouble. I'm always happy to talk with him and to see him. I don't have to lift a finger except to write a check. Their work is first rate. You can tell that a group of professionals were at work -- it looks that much better. Dave is proactive about following up, checking the work personally and calling to see if there are any open issues. I had not communicated one thing clearly and once he understood what I wanted, it was handled within 48 hours. Dave is the best. I recommend him most highly. Give him a call.

Description of Work
Dave's team repaired a small area of water damage on an interior wall and repainted the wall. They also powerwashed my home and painted it, including the deck.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

12/28/2011

Harmony T.

He was the number 1 when I looked him up on Angie's list. I spent $3600 on his services.

Description of Work
I used Dave Macs Powerwashing & Painting. I last used his services may be a month ago for painting.

09/24/2011

Lynn S.

I thought he was nice and I didn't have any negative feelings.

Description of Work
Dave Macs Powerwashing & Painting gave me a quote for power washing and staining my deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

09/08/2011

Steven R.

Excellent - very good job - thorough.

Description of Work
Painted House - extensive job.

Category house painters

08/31/2011

William D.

Great job ! reasonable prices. Works fair.

Description of Work
Paint several rooms.

07/10/2011

Michael L.

Friendly service, all I ever did was make the call! Dave stopped by and left an estimate while I was a work. I called him and he had it done in 2 weeks. He dropped off an invoice and all was done. My daughter's playset looks like new and I am very happy with Dave's efficiency.

Description of Work
Power washed and re-stained a children's playset / clubhouse.

06/07/2011

Virginia C.

Contractor provided an itemized estimate of costs for the jobs I was looking for and performed each well and for the price he had given me. Representative of the company arrived promptly and worked throughout the day. I am well pleased with the results of his work and the way he cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Contractor power washed my house, driveway and sidewalk to remove mildew that had accumulated. He was careful and thorough in his work. He then power washed, sealed, and stained the deck. He cleaned the outside of the windows and finally painted the shutters and trim around the doors.

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

05/28/2011

Marci P.

A great experience working with Dave and his crew. I would call them again for interior or exterior painting needs.

Description of Work
We have worked with Dave twice. My initial call was to get my ceilings repainted (upstairs/downstairs) and some outside wood repair and painting. We detailed the items to be fixed and when they found some additional items they reviewed with my husband before proceeding. The crew were polite, efficient and cleaned up at the end of the day. We were very pleased and when i found some additional wood rot when were cleaning our gutters, I called Dave back to complete those additional repairs.

Category house painters, interior painters

03/08/2011

KEVIN M.

They are going to do some outside stuff when it warms up. I liked everything and I can't say enough about them. They were here when they said they would be and finished when they said they would. I have used them multiple times. His crew was professional and on time. They did a great job and cleaned up. They were in and out when they said they would be. They were good.

Description of Work
I used Dave Macs Powerwashing & Painting for interior painting. It was the kitchen and den area.

11/10/2010

Sam H.

DAVE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONABLE. CAME BACK SEVERAL TIMES TO ENSURE WE GOT THE RIGHT COLORS IN HIS PAINT. USED BEST QUALITY SHERWIN-WILLIAMS PAINTS AND STAINS. THE PAINT CREW WERE VERY NEAT AND COURTEOUS AND UNINTRUSIVE. KEPT THE AREA CLEAN. EXPERTLY WORKED AROUND SOME BUSHES AND SHRUBS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRUNED AHEAD OF TIME BUT WEREN'T. CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. ALWAYS OPEN TO OUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS. WORKED AROUND SOME RAIN WITH GOOD SENSE ON THAT. EXCELLENT RESULTS IN ALL THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
POWER-WASHED HOUSE AND DECK. PAINTED HOUSE TRIM (HOUSE IS BRICK) AND STAINED DECK. PAINTED SHUTTERS AND DOORS. USED BONDO TO REPAIR SEVERAL ROTTED WINDOW FRAMES AND WOOD TRIM PIECES.