CLT Quality Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2014

338 S Sharon Amity Road # 175

Charlotte, NC 28211

Provides Quality Air-Duct Cleaning, Installation&Repair, Sanitizing HVAC systems and Crawl-spaces,Vapor-Barrier and Indoor Air Quality Solution in apportble prices. Pictures Before/After. 1. $149 -Air Duct cleaning special : Open ,Brush and Vacuum up to 14 vents\returns include furnace inspection. 2. $99 -Dryer-vent cleaning : Brush and Vacuum up to 20 feet....

08/28/2019

John K.

Shane came out to my house for a thorough duct cleaning. However, after seeing into the duct work at several locations (and taking pictures), he discovered my air ducts did not need to be clean. I was relieved and happy not to have to spend money! Shane is a man of integrity! I did have my dryer vent cleaned out and Shane did a great job doing that. All the lint that was kicked out of my vent went into Shane's vacuum. No mess left behind. I wholeheartedly recommend CLT Quality Air Duct Cleaning.

Description of Work
HVAC duct and dyer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

02/17/2015

Britteny G.

CLT Quality Air Duct Cleaning came by a couple weeks ago to clean our entire duct work in our home. This is a process that my doctor recommended due to our constant sneezing and coughing. The secretary was very friendly and got us an appointment the next day.Mark and his helper came by to inspect and clean our entire system. The team was on time, professional and informative.They took their time on the actual cleaning and made sure the duct system was completely clean and sanitized.They were very friendly and explained everything, which made me feel very comfortable with the entire duct cleaning process.Mark also provide us pictures before and after. As a bonus, they cleaned my dryer vent for free to make sure my family was safe (dirty dryer vents can cause house fires!)I started sneezing and coughing less immediately and I still feel great 2 weeks later. I also feel so much better knowing my children are breathing healthy air in our home! Their services were well worth the money to make our home more healthy! Thank you guys for smooth and professional air duct cleaning service!

Description of Work
Cleaned and sanitized my air duct system and cleaned my dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Clean Air Carolinas Inc

Family owned & operated. 10% discount on any service for Angie's List Members. Clean Air Carolinas is a Family Owned and Operated Indoor Air Quality Company with over 30 years experience. We operate in Charlotte NC & Greenville SC Our goal is to provide services at a competitive price and to maintain high standards of professionalism in our field. Our services include Mold Remediation, Environmental Sampling and Consulting, Waterproofing, and Air Systems Cleaning. We also cary products for Air Filtration and Air Purification. Your Health, the Efiiciency of your home, and the Cleanliness of your home our our priorities. Please let us know how we can help you by calling now

Disaster Restoration

Green Home Solutions

Green Home Solutions has quickly gained a reputation among homeowners, commercial property management and real estate professionals as a company committed to top quality products, superior customer support and products that have a low environmental impact. Being comfortable inside and outside of our homes is a part of truly enjoying life. At Green Home Solutions we are here to help. We offer fast, easy and effective ways to solve the problems that cause distress and restore life’s enjoyment. At Green Home Solutions, we don’t believe that fixing these problems means you have to introduce harsh chemicals into the environment or to your family, pets and home. We don’t use harsh chemicals. The health and safety of your family is always our goal. The products we use in our services are selected with that in mind. Our services are trusted because they: Use EPA registered products to kill mold and bacteria right down to the roots. Use plant based ingredients that help control inanimate airborne impurities like pet dander, pollen, dust mite matter and insect waste. Eliminate common household odors including smoke, pet odors, waste, spoiled foods, and trash molecularly. Learn more about our most popular services: Mold Remediation - Comprehensive Inspections, Testing & Removal Indoor Air Quality - VOCs, Formaldehyde, Allergens, Particulates, Probiotic Air Purification Odor Removal - Pet, Smoke & Mold Disinfection Services - We offer 3 levels of service that can kill many enveloped viruses including COVID19

Air-duct cleaning. Air duct repair & installation. Mold removal. System sanitizing. Furnace & A\C coil inspection & cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning, repair, & installation.