Charlotte Landscaping Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

8904 Overlay Ct

Charlotte, NC 28216

Charlotte Landscaping Services LLC provides landscaping services to residential and commercial customers. Our company provides commercial services to property management companies, HOA's, gas stations, churches, retail businesses and more. In addition we service residential services for all of there residential landscaping needs from 1/4 acre properties to multiple acre properties....

01/15/2018

KEITH S.

Great! They knocked out the job in a day, and charged what they estimated.

Description of Work
basic yard cleanup

07/17/2017

KEITH S.

great! The showed up on time and did the work as promised.

Description of Work
yard cleanup and yard aeration

01/16/2015

Margaret P.

We had the Sales Manger Mike come out a few times to talk about options of what we could do and costs, he even brought his machine operator. They were great and came up many options to be sure it would work for us and our budget. Mike was very friendly and accommodating. The total job took about 2 days to complete. We feel we were given a fair price overall through paying cash and recruiting our neighbor to have there's done as well. No complaints there. My problem is that since then, we have experienced A LOT of pooling of water due to the machinery and some abrasion to the dirt/grass. Grass seed and straw was laid down but the natural divot that the water used to run down is now no longer there. This could most likely be fixed with filling in areas with dirt to do some minor re-leveling. When I called the company to talk about this, I did not receive a response. I followed up again and supplied photos. After speaking with Mark the owner he said that I stated in our prior conversation that we've always had that problem. That is just untrue. I had concerns with making sure we kept that natural flow of water, but he kept insisting I said otherwise. This is extremely frustrating. He offered to come fix it, for a fee though. No thank you. I just wanted it back to the way it was to avoid any further water issues, I wasn't looking for free-bees. Just understand that once the job is done, it's done. Don't expect much of a followup or fixing of anything.

Description of Work
We had the large hill in our back yard regraded to be flat.

11/19/2014

Murali D.

They provide monthly services and I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Landscaping for lawn, shrubs in front and back, rose plants in the back.

10/26/2014

MARIA D.

My call was returned within hours of calling for a request. First Matt, then Mark, called to give me an estimate of the job. Both were friendly and professional. Mark called the day of the service just to inform me that the workers would be there in the afternoon. And they were. They did a great job and removed every leaf from our 1/2 acre lot, including driveway, walks, and beds. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
Leaf removal: we have 19 mature trees in our yard and wanted someone to tackle the first round of removal for us.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

10/16/2014

PAUL W.

I called and made an appointment for provider to come to my house and help me figure out what we were going to do and provide a quote. On the day of the appointment no one showed up or called. I called the person on his direct phone and left a message but he did not call back. I called the 800 line and was told he was having probelms at a site. I rescheduled the appointment - and guess what? No one showed up and no one called for the second time. This is terrible service and very disappointing even after being given a second chance at some new business.

Description of Work
No services provided.

Category landscaping

I completely understand your frustration and apologize for your inconvenience. This is obviously not how we do business. However October is our busiest month and apologize for not getting back to you in a proper manner. If you haven't found another contractor to do your services we would like to offer you a discount on future services. You can reach me directly and I can assure you that we will handle this in the manner you wish. Once again I do apologize for the inconvenience.

10/15/2014

cheri L.

Met with Mike and discussed landscaping for backyard. Was told he would put together an estimate and get back to me within the next two days and could do the work the following week. However, I never heard back from him.

Description of Work
Met to discuss landscaping ideas for backyard

Category landscaping

Hey [removed members name], I do apologize for the inconvenience. We did get a bit behind the last few weeks as October is our busiest month. I will contact Mike and see where he is with your estimate. Once again I do apologize and will make sure we get back with you.

08/16/2014

Cora B.

Mikes was my sales representative and he was very professional, courteous, and timely. He quickly came by to assess the mess I let my backyard become and gave me lots of good options to work with. After settling on the services and estimate a team came within two days and completed the project in one. I am very happy with the outcome and look forward to a potential part two project.

Description of Work
Clearing trees and weeds from a large hill, installing pine, installing drain, , mowed and edged my entire yard as a thank you!

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,drain pipe

We thank you again for your business and look forward to part 2 of your project. We appreciate your business and will continue to provide excellent service for you.

06/06/2014

Mary P.

They are very professional, very nice people, very good in communication. I will use them again. They responded to all my questions and did everything fine.

Description of Work
Landscaping Services, putting some bushes, cleaning up some huge flours bed,..

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

04/18/2014

william C.

Mark with CLS was my point of contact. He came out very soon after contacting him. Due to the workload, I did have to prompt Mark with a few emails but every interaction I had was very cordial and professional. CLS was able to schedule us immediately upon approval of their quote. Great results and superior work ethic. We will call them again!

Description of Work
We contracted with CLS to have a trailer load of mulch delivered and distributed to our backyard as well as re-route some drainage.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,drain pipe

Team Turf a Cornwell Co Inc

Team Turf provides the knowledge, products, planning, management and energy to provide you with a green, healthy, weed free lawn. We allow you to enjoy your leisure time and your healthy lawn. We are licensed, insured, and certified lawn care professionals. We are home town, servicing the Charlotte area and all of its suburbs. We are experienced in drainage, mulch installation, shrub trimming, hardscape paver patios, We specialize in a lawn care programs consisting of traditional and organic fertilizers, weed control, fungus disease control, aeration, aeravation and seeded lawn installations. We work closely with our suppliers, to bring you the best products, and you as a homeowner to bring you extraordinary service, hence the “Team” in Team Turf. We are a proud member of (PLANET) Professional Lawn Care Network.

EDWARDS GRADING Service INC

Edwards Grading Service Inc. specializes in shoreline management on Lake Wylie. This includes rip rap seawalls, redi rock seawalls, retaining walls, and large and small landscaping projects. We are fully insured with General Liability and Workers Compensation.

Fairway Green Lawn & Shrub Care

Lawn and shrub care service. 21-25 Employees. Licensed through North Carolina Department of Agriculture. Servicing the North Carolina since 1989. Locally owned and operated.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Landscaping, leaf removal, fertilization and treatment, lakefront, lawn care, pine needle and mulch delivery and installation, shrub and plant installation, tree and debris removal, and bobcat/grading services, drainage installations.

Irrigation, and landscape lighting. But we have a great contact to refer you too.