Carolina Storm Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2012

11809 Five Cedars Rd

Charlotte, NC 28226

Local Roofing Company specializing in Roofing, Gutters & Gutter Guards Installation. Have operated in market area since 2004. In addition to office and project management staff (5), we have three crews ( 6 - 8 workers per crew) that have worked with us for over four (4) years in a subcontractor

10/25/2017

heather H.

Excellent service

Description of Work
Outstanding team!

06/20/2016

Dave S.

Ernic Case was very responsive & on – time for all meetings. All facts were clearly & thoroughly explained. Workman did a nice job & left the yard clean. I trust those guys!

Description of Work
Re – roof due to storm damage.

06/14/2016

Mary S.

Category gutter repair

06/12/2016

Santo&Maria T.

See enclosed note.

Description of Work
Re-roof due to storm damage.

04/25/2016

Dennis F.

Ernie was very attentive to our needs and managed the project of professionalism from start to finish.

Description of Work
Re-roof due to storm damage.

04/21/2016

Jeff & Shelley D.

Ernie was with us from start to finish & then some! He was such a joy to work with. I wouldn't, & didn't / haven't hesitated referring CSR to anyone because our experience W/ Ernie was the best!

Description of Work
Re-Roof due to storm damage.

04/14/2016

Jonathan Z.

Ernie with Carolina storm roping did an excellent job in customer service & managing job from beginning to end & even post job follow up. They did a very high quality job.

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to storm damage.

12/08/2015

Shirley W.

Description of Work
Scott and Ernie were very professional and provided quality service. They know the business since both have extensive experience. They offered suggestions for other repairs I need following the roofing. They showed up on time and finished the job in one day. The clean up was perfect with no trash or nails left around, since they tarp the whole house while working and tearing off the roof. I would definitely use them and highly recommend them for your roofing job. They were competitive and offered higher quality shingles at a better price than other competitors too.

09/25/2015

Carol M.

09/23/2015

Doreen W.

Description of Work
Re-roofed section of house. Went very smoothly, worked quickly and efficiently.

08/03/2015

Harold R.

Bravo to Carolina Storm Roofing for a job and process Well Done. The service and work Exceeded My Expectations. From inspection of old roof, meeting with me to explain and answer all my questions, about the problem with old roof and the costs, and choice of shingles, to follow up with the insurance company, to scheduling delivery of materials, and the date of the job, to stopping by while the workers were doing the job, to inspection of the new roof with me, to again following up with insurance company, to meeting with me for the warranty and invoice - Jerle Freeze of Caroling Storm Roofing was with me during the entire process, always visiting me to answer questions during the entire process. He not only answered all my questions, but he educated me with as much detail as I wanted to know. His mastery of the technical details of the materials and their functions, and his patience with my questions, and his being able to really connect with me, the customer gave me extreme confidence in him and Carolina Storm Roofing. I Would Recommend Jerle Freeze and Carolina Storm Roofing Without Hesitation.

Description of Work
Re-Roof House, Remove Old Roof and Cleanup, Provide all Materials

06/10/2015

Scott M.

Scott and his crew did a fantastic job replacing our old roof. Scott was extremely helpful and professional in guiding us through the process and explained each step along the way. Scott also continuously worked with us to ensure the project met our budget without compromising the quality of material or labor. The crew at Carolina Storm Roofing was also very courteous while performing the work. They covered all our plants and deck to prevent any damage and cleaned up all nails and debris before leaving. With young children who love to play barefoot in the yard, this was a very important factor for us. Also, despite being a very hot day on a large and steep roof, they completed the job in a single day. Never thought I would notice a new roof so much, but it looks fabulous in comparison to the old version. I definitely recommend Scott and Carolina Storm Roofing to others!

Description of Work
Quickly and cleanly removed old shingles, replaced with attractive architectural shingles. Installed ridge vent to improve air flow, disposed of all waste.

12/08/2014

JULIA M.

When initially doing my research, I found some competitors offering a cheaper price, but did not feel the same level of comfort that I felt in meeting with Scott of Carolina Storm Roofing. (Some of the local competitors that I talked to seemed a little on the shady side.) I felt that Scott gave good suggestions and was very straight-forward and helpful throughout the process. The Carolina Storm Roofing team was professional, courteous, timely, and easy to work with. I really appreciated the fact that they did exactly what they said they would, within the timeframe specified, and did quality work. The crew working on my roof had a little bit of a late start due to unexpected early morning showers, but despite the rain delay, they were able to get all the work and clean-up completed in one day. I would definitely recommend them to others and would certainly hire them again in the future for roofing or other projects.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles, replaced plywood as needed, installed roofing felt and new 30 year Architectural Shingles. Also, removed old turbine style vents and added a shingled ridge vent, which looks so much better & cleaner!

05/17/2014

Joe M.

Carolina Storm Roofing did a great job. They were on time, efficient and left my yard looking better than when they got there. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Re-roofed due to storm damage.

02/20/2014

Hannah O.

Scott with Carolina Storm Roofing was extremely professional, courteous, and knowledgeable, providing much-needed advice throughout the project. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was installed in an aesthetically pleasing way. The installation team worked very efficiently and left no trace of debris behind. I would highly recommend to others, and did refer a neighbor who is in need of a new roof.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters, down spouts, and leaf guards on entire home. Also installed a downspout rain barrel

08/16/2013

Debrah W.

Scott was more than helpful thru the entire process. We got a raw deal from another roofing company and Scott wanted to make sure that this experience would be better; it truly was a great experience.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof. From start to finish (rep) Scott was there to answer any questions or concerns we had. Once job/work was completed, Scott walked with us around the property and checked roof to make sure we were happy with work and cleanup!

04/29/2013

Tatiana M.

Scott the project manager was introduced by a nearby resident who was also very happy with the company. They came out, inspected and measured the house; Scott even managed some discounts on materials. Scott told us that he was going to treat this job as if it was for a family member and that is what he did. The project was completed in just one day and the cleanup was impeccable. I highly recommend Carolina Storm Roofing.

Description of Work
Gutter guard install, gutter cleaning and maintenance: Replaced several damaged gutters and downspouts and installed Advanced “RainDrop” Gutter Guards on all of our gutters. I have to say Carolina Storm Roofing really did a great job!

12/14/2012

Debra E.

Fantastic! Scott came to my door to see if I was interested in a roof inspection and that they were doing the roof of a neighbor. I explained that I had tried a year ago to get my roof replaced when most of my neighbors were getting theirs replaced and my insurance company declined the claim. He suggested that additional storms this summer might change that decision and it would be no cost to me to have them take a look and see if we should try again with the insurance company. After that inspection, he did feel it was worth pursuing. We connected with the insurance company, they inspected the roof on Dec 4 and agreed that they would replace it and provided the check that day. I had to send the check up north to get it endorsed by my mortgage company and although it would not arrive until Friday, Scott agreed to go ahead and do the work with my personal check for the difference as downpayment. They arrived on Thursday the 6th at barely daybreak and began the process. They tarped all my shrubs and plants, and outside furniture. By 4:00 the roof was completed, all the materials taken away. One could not tell I had this work done that day, the environment was meticulously cleaned up.The roof is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with this experience. Everyone involved was extremely friendly and professional. I've already recommended this firm to friends.

Description of Work
$6300+ cost covered by insurance company. Removed storm damaged roof and vents and replaced with upgraded materials

Thank you so much Customer! You were terrific to work for and we are all pleased that you're satisfied with our workmanship and professionalism.

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters is a fully insured, locally owned and operated. The company was established in 1999. From the beginning, the focus and determination was to create a five-star experience in the home residential and commercial remodeling construction industry. We are committed to our employees and clients throughout every phase of the solution. Call today for a free experience of getting a solution for your gutter or guard project.

Gutter World

Gutter World has been in business for over 14 years , with offices in three states NC, SC, and OH. The company is built on family values and integrity. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! 5% discount offered to Military and Seniors.

Offers by Gutter World on Angi
    Advance Contractors

Advance Contracting Group, LLC is the Charlotte area's premier painting, roofing, siding and gutter company. With over a decade of outstanding service and thousands of satisfied customers in region, call us today for a free consultation and estimate on your next project.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Roof Inspection, Roof Replacement and Repair, Gutter and Gutter Guards Installation, Insurance Claims.