Carolina Custom Garages

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

Transform your garage with tough garage floor epoxy, stylish garage cabinets and custom garage storage solutions from Carolina Custom Garages....

Rapaintinganddrywall

I have 39 years of experience and have an A+ 5 Star Rating with the Better Business Bureau. I am able to do interior and exterior painting, Drywall installation and repairs, small home improvements, handyman work, and fau finish. If u cant reach me, contact me at 980-254-1246.

Garage Surface

Garage Floor Experts Specialized in Epoxy Flooring. Offering a variety of flooring options and fast installation service. We are a Local, specialized company with 20 years experience.

Dogwood Epoxy

We are your one stop shop for custom epoxy floors! With the best price, service, and guarantee around you can’t go wrong! www.dogwoodepoxy.com

09/08/2021

Rich L.

Had Carolina Custom Garages (Charlotte) epoxy my new home garage floor. They worked with me to get the job done just after closing and before I moved in. Work crew was very experienced and did a great job resulting in a professionally done quality floor.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Epoxy

Category custom cabinets,epoxy flooring

07/05/2019

Todd A.

Great experience with Carolina Custom Garages! I hired them to epoxy coat a 2-car garage. I wanted to have the work scheduled very quickly as I was moving into the house the following week. Hardy White and the rest of the CCG team bent over backwards to accommodate my time frame. Not only that, but they do an absolutely top notch job! They made a 30 year old garage floor look absolutely amazing and their attention to detail is second to none. They take the time to explain their multi-step process, bring dozens of color swatch samples for you to choose from and are straight forward and honest without any pressure. If you are thinking about getting a commercial grade epoxy coating for your garage floor, I highly recommend considering CCG!

Description of Work
Epoxy coat garage floor

Category epoxy flooring

10/25/2017

Patricia G.

We are very pleased with the result - our garage looks fantastic! It was a pleasure working with Jim Riggs, who helped us design the layout and made sure everything was to our satisfaction. The installation crew was professional and did a top quality job.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor with color chips, cabinets, overhead storage racks, and organizers

09/14/2017

Brian M.

Second time in 10 years that I had Chad and the guys do my garage floor. The floor at my last house looked like new after 10 years of heavy use. When I moved to a new home, I looked them up again and after doing some research I used them again. Hoping my floor lasts like my last one. If you are looking for garage floor resurfacing this is the company you need. Look no further. Great job CCG!

Description of Work
Garage floor surfacing and foundation brick painting.

Category epoxy flooring

05/30/2017

MARYJANE S.

Great. Chad and his team were very professional. I had a number of questions for Chad and he was always willing to answer all of them. They did quality work and were very considerate to their customers.

Description of Work
Epoxy on the garage floor and custom cabinets installed

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

04/20/2017

Paul G.

Super job. Very professional. Liked the lifetime warranty.

Description of Work
Installed an epoxy floor in my garage.

03/20/2017

Thomas M.

There's really nothing I can say bad about the experience with Carolina custom garages. Jim Riggs and his entire team were great to deal with. I had the floor redone and new cabinets installed... 2 different teams came in, floor first, then cabinets a week later. Both crews were on time, both called the day before confirming. Jim was extremely responsive... ask for a quote, he was there in 2 days. I sent multiple emails back and forth with Jim changing design and getting revised pricing and he responded quickly and pleasantly to each. Only company I've ever used for garage renovation, so I'm sure I could have found a cheaper deal, but I wanted it done right and they were TOP NOTCH!

Description of Work
Full garage renovation... new epoxy floor and full cabinets

Category custom cabinets,concrete repair,home & garage organization,woodworking,epoxy flooring

Great news! Thanks for the awesome feedback, the team will appreciate it.

08/14/2016

Elizabeth T.

Amazing transformation! Jim was very responsive to each and every question or email, and designed a terrific garage which fit our needs perfectly. He made all requested adjustments to the design and even loaned us a trailer for storing our stuff while the work was done. His crew was punctual, efficient, did great work and were deservedly proud of their work. Would recommend this company to anyone!

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring and new storage cabinets in double garage.

08/08/2016

Edward M.

It went great, The estimator Jim R set the schedule so that the pod was delivered well in advance of work to allow us to move contents of garage into pod so painters could caulk and repaint garage. In addition, the company removed shelves before painters came. The floor was completed first by Johnny and Bobbie....they were very pleasant and answered all of our questions. Very efficient and work was completed in time allotted. Next, Steve and Burney installed cabinets....they called from their office to let us know they were on the way. Did an outstanding job in the installation process. Again, very pleasant individuals.....they really cared about their work. All employees from beginning to end were great to deal with.

Description of Work
Remodel garage,,,,,,add cabinets and redo floor 100% solid epoxy base coat with high gloss poloyaspartic top coat.

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

04/02/2016

Harold D.

Everyone I dealt with at the company were great! Floor looks great and everyone who sees it says that it is the best garage floor job that they have seen. I had a decent size crack running the length of the floor with was repaired and now doesn't show up at all. Would recommend this company to anyone who need garage floor work.

Description of Work
Finished two car garage floor in industrial coating.

Category flooring contractor,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Garage organization solutions. Custom garage cabinets. Epoxy garage flooring. Garage organization accessories. In home estimates. Professional installation services.

Do it yourself. Garage door installation & service.