Carolina Custom Garages

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

3120 Latrobe Dr Unit 180

Charlotte, NC 28211

Transform your garage with tough garage floor epoxy, stylish garage cabinets and custom garage storage solutions from Carolina Custom Garages.

09/08/2021

Rich L.

Had Carolina Custom Garages (Charlotte) epoxy my new home garage floor. They worked with me to get the job done just after closing and before I moved in. Work crew was very experienced and did a great job resulting in a professionally done quality floor.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Epoxy

Category custom cabinets, epoxy flooring

07/05/2019

Todd A.

Great experience with Carolina Custom Garages! I hired them to epoxy coat a 2-car garage. I wanted to have the work scheduled very quickly as I was moving into the house the following week. Hardy White and the rest of the CCG team bent over backwards to accommodate my time frame. Not only that, but they do an absolutely top notch job! They made a 30 year old garage floor look absolutely amazing and their attention to detail is second to none. They take the time to explain their multi-step process, bring dozens of color swatch samples for you to choose from and are straight forward and honest without any pressure. If you are thinking about getting a commercial grade epoxy coating for your garage floor, I highly recommend considering CCG!

Description of Work
Epoxy coat garage floor

10/25/2017

Patricia G.

We are very pleased with the result - our garage looks fantastic! It was a pleasure working with Jim Riggs, who helped us design the layout and made sure everything was to our satisfaction. The installation crew was professional and did a top quality job.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor with color chips, cabinets, overhead storage racks, and organizers

09/14/2017

Brian M.

Second time in 10 years that I had Chad and the guys do my garage floor. The floor at my last house looked like new after 10 years of heavy use. When I moved to a new home, I looked them up again and after doing some research I used them again. Hoping my floor lasts like my last one. If you are looking for garage floor resurfacing this is the company you need. Look no further. Great job CCG!

Description of Work
Garage floor surfacing and foundation brick painting.

05/30/2017

MARYJANE S.

Great. Chad and his team were very professional. I had a number of questions for Chad and he was always willing to answer all of them. They did quality work and were very considerate to their customers.

Description of Work
Epoxy on the garage floor and custom cabinets installed

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

04/20/2017

Paul G.

Super job. Very professional. Liked the lifetime warranty.

Description of Work
Installed an epoxy floor in my garage.

03/20/2017

Thomas M.

There's really nothing I can say bad about the experience with Carolina custom garages. Jim Riggs and his entire team were great to deal with. I had the floor redone and new cabinets installed... 2 different teams came in, floor first, then cabinets a week later. Both crews were on time, both called the day before confirming. Jim was extremely responsive... ask for a quote, he was there in 2 days. I sent multiple emails back and forth with Jim changing design and getting revised pricing and he responded quickly and pleasantly to each. Only company I've ever used for garage renovation, so I'm sure I could have found a cheaper deal, but I wanted it done right and they were TOP NOTCH!

Description of Work
Full garage renovation... new epoxy floor and full cabinets

Category custom cabinets, concrete repair, home & garage organization, woodworking, epoxy flooring

Great news! Thanks for the awesome feedback, the team will appreciate it.

08/14/2016

Elizabeth T.

Amazing transformation! Jim was very responsive to each and every question or email, and designed a terrific garage which fit our needs perfectly. He made all requested adjustments to the design and even loaned us a trailer for storing our stuff while the work was done. His crew was punctual, efficient, did great work and were deservedly proud of their work. Would recommend this company to anyone!

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring and new storage cabinets in double garage.

08/08/2016

Edward M.

It went great, The estimator Jim R set the schedule so that the pod was delivered well in advance of work to allow us to move contents of garage into pod so painters could caulk and repaint garage. In addition, the company removed shelves before painters came. The floor was completed first by Johnny and Bobbie....they were very pleasant and answered all of our questions. Very efficient and work was completed in time allotted. Next, Steve and Burney installed cabinets....they called from their office to let us know they were on the way. Did an outstanding job in the installation process. Again, very pleasant individuals.....they really cared about their work. All employees from beginning to end were great to deal with.

Description of Work
Remodel garage,,,,,,add cabinets and redo floor 100% solid epoxy base coat with high gloss poloyaspartic top coat.

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

04/02/2016

Harold D.

Everyone I dealt with at the company were great! Floor looks great and everyone who sees it says that it is the best garage floor job that they have seen. I had a decent size crack running the length of the floor with was repaired and now doesn't show up at all. Would recommend this company to anyone who need garage floor work.

Description of Work
Finished two car garage floor in industrial coating.

Category flooring contractor, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

02/08/2016

KERRY K.

Work was done on schedule - teams showed up when they said and finished in the time stated. Loss of garage was clearly spelled out in advance of the work. The cabinets were installed to replace several shelving units and a storeroom lost during remodeling. With the good planning by Jim (salesman) everything has been accommodated in a more orderly fashion than before the work. The greatest surprise was providing a trailer, onsite, for storage of all the garage contents before the work began. Results look excellent, but I am reserving judgement on the upkeep of the epoxy verses raw concrete over time.

Description of Work
Applied an epoxy coating to the garage floor, installed cabinets on one full wall and racks on a second wall.

11/09/2015

Gary G.

Services were performed as scheduled and crew arrived on time each day. I could not be happier with the job the installers did. The services are pricy but very high quality. My garage floor is the envy of the neighborhood. Absolutely recommend!

Description of Work
CCG installed an overhead storage rack and finished my garage floor.

08/21/2015

Naji H.

Chad came personally to give us an estimate and help us design a workbench, drawers, and storage cabinet. We didn't have many ideas or space, but he took the smallish space we had and customized it efficiently and very stylishly. The crew of three worked quickly and efficiently on the floor, and their willingness and patience with my many questions was great. The floor was done over two short days of ~1-2 hours each. The cabinetry took most of a day. Because I don't have a tall ladder, the crew offered to put some new lights in the ceiling (into existing fixtures) and touch up the paint on the garage wall for free. Also, they left several StoreWall accessories for a couple week to let me try them out before I purchased them. The final product looks fantastic, and everyone that sees it raves about our garage. The floor has traction and has been easy to clean of mud and debris. I haven't seen any peeling or damage, though it has only been two weeks. I have spent several hours working on electronics and other projects at the worktable. Though not the cheapest show in town, I definitely feel that I got what I paid for. The quality of the work and materials shows.

Description of Work
Painted stem wall; sealed garage floor and added chips; installed cabinets, drawers, and work tables

07/02/2015

Julie P.

We had received a few quotes from other companies, but based on the comments on Angie's list, a home show meeting and the initial design meeting with Chad, we felt that Carolina Custom Garage was our best option. They were very thorough from beginning to end. Within a few days of the call, Chad came out and worked with us on the design selections and colors. He listened well to what we needed and provided us with several options for our design. When he left that day we were left feeling very comfortable with the design and cost. He sent us a copy of the design within just a couple of days and we were put on the schedule. The work took 3 days to complete, and the results were phenomenal. The technicians that performed both the floor and the cabinets were very respectful, knowledgeable and confident in their work. They advised us through each step of the epoxy and cabinet/organization process. Most of all, they finished the job on time and on budget. I absolutely love my garage now...The floor is easy to clean, the space saving solution that Chad help us come up with has been a life-saver.

Description of Work
Surface prepared and Epoxyed a 3 car garage with Solid Epoxy, with a mixture of blue, grey and white paint chips. included a High Gloss Polyaspartic Top Coat. Designed and installed Platinum cabinetry. Installed several garage organizers and hooks.

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization, woodworking, epoxy flooring

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! The garage is phenomenal, and I love your color choices. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years to come! :)

02/16/2015

Kathleen S.

I was looking on Angies list for a company to epoxy my 4 car garage floor and help with wall hanging systems. After looking, I choose 3 companies to get bids from. I settled on Carolina Custom Garages. Jim came out to bid my job...he was great. He explained the process, time involved and took measurements. He then showed me what they could do with grid hanging systems to get ALL my clutter off the floor. Within a day I had their quote. After checking out the epoxy manufacturer they planned to use on my job, I was satisfied I was getting a good product. I called to get a start date for my new garage makeover. Brian and his crew were right on time. Brian explained again the process, time, and special concerns I had. We decided to add grit to the top finish to prevent slipping on a wet floor. My 4th garage stall is set up to accommodate washing anything from vehicles to horses. I also wanted the ramp into the house to be even more slip safe so they added more grit there. Al, part of the crew called to see if he could start earlier on the second day so that they could finished that process step the same day. My garage is quite large and that saved my time too. I was very impressed with this crew. My floor turned out even BETTER than I'd expected. It's BEAUTIFUL, functional and very nonskid. Steve then came out to help me with the wall hanging systems. He was AWESOME too! He helped me position the grids just right to take advantage of all my space needs. He showed me options and demonstrated how to hang everything from rakes to chain saws to a very heavy hydraulic top link for my tractor. We also hung my battery charger, and a lot of horse equipment. Steve was just like working with your favorite fix all, Tim the tool man! I actually had fun and was thrilled when we finished that afternoon. Thanks Steve, Brian, Al and crew for a job WELL DONE!!!!!??

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor, and wall systems to clean up the clutter

Category home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

Wow (member name removed), thanks so much for taking the time to write such an awesome, detailed review! We are so proud of our team and love it when they are recognized for their hard work and willingness to go the extra mile for our customers. The garage is just amazing, glad we could be a part of it!

01/01/2015

Carl M.

They performed the work in a thoroughly professional manner. The were on time to begin, completed their work in a timely manner, and everything looks like they promised.

Description of Work
Installed a new floor and cabinets in our garage.

12/29/2014

Carl M.

They were punctual, professional, and did the work exactly as we expected.

Description of Work
They resurfaced our 3-car garage floor and installed custom cabinets.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your garage!

05/25/2014

Laura T.

I met Jim Riggs of Carolina Custom Garages at the Spring show and was very interested in his products. He came out to our home a few weeks later and gave us an estimate for cabinets to line the back wall of our garage and for a coating for the floor. He was able to schedule the job for the week we requested. He loaned us a trailer to store the items from our garage while the work was being done. He let us borrow it for a couple extra days in advance as we wanted to paint the garage first before his workers came. Everything went smoothly. The job took 3 days as quoted and Jim promptly got the trailer picked up when we let him know we were done unloading it. Our garage looks wonderful now and having it organized will be so helpful.

Description of Work
Installed garage cabinets and floor coating

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much for the great review. The images are great - we appreciate you sharing them. Enjoy your garage and don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you out in the future.

03/30/2014

Francine S.

They allowed us to customize the color of the floor. We wanted the floor installed quickly. They worked around our schedule and were prompt. The installer were very professional and also very nice. The end result looks like granite and is absolutely beautiful (something I didn't think I'd ever say about a garage floor)!!

Description of Work
They installed a new garage floor.

Category flooring contractor, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

[member name removed], thank you for the positive review! We truly value your feedback and appreciate your trust in our company. Enjoy your garage and please let us know if we can ever be of service in the future.

03/28/2014

Lance F.

The entire process was very easy. Chad came out for the initial quote. He was patient and helpful through my ramblings of things I'd love to do in the garage based on my needs. The end result was handy CAD 3D images of what we came up with. He was helpful but not pushy about making the sale. We booked the install and the crew arrived promptly and professionally. They were clean, polite, friendly, and able to get the work done in a day. They had to return to address some minor issues but were very efficient with the follow-up and did not charge extra. While it was a pricey install overall, I don't think it was over-priced and we have been very impressed with the product. We are in new construction and even the builder remarked that our garage 'looks like a store' as it is so well organized. We have numerous bikes, tools, and other stuff but it is very easy to keep it clean. I'm trying to spread the word as much as I can. We can park both cars in the garage and it remains very handy, clean, and usable.

Description of Work
Installed cabinets, shelves, and workbenches in our garage,

Category home & garage organization

Thanks for the great feedback, [removed members name]. We work hard to make the entire process seamless, from the very first appointment to after the installation is complete. Chad and the install team will be glad to hear that their hard work is so appreciated!

02/04/2014

Deniz S.

It was fine. They did a good job. I'm going to have them back to add some more stuff on the part of my garage. It was all excellent. What they did was a job and it was nice and clean and everything was done.

Description of Work
I used Premier Garage of Charlotte for concrete pouring and repair services.

Category concrete repair

01/31/2014

Judy H.

They did all our custom cabinets for us in our garage. They did a really nice job. They were great guys to work with and we were happy with that they did. The cabinets are good quality. We have not had any problems with any of the cabinetry they have installed over 3 years ago. After they were done, we changed out mind with where we wanted one of the cabinets and they came right out and moved it for no charge.

Description of Work
They did all our custom cabinets for us in our garage.

Category home & garage organization

[removed member name], we really appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear that you've been enjoying your garage these past three years! Please contact us if there is ever anything we can do for you.

12/08/2013

Bruce K.

My husband could not be happier. He finally has the garage of his dreams. Jim Riggs came out and spent a fair amount of time talking with my husband to understand exactly what his needs/desires were. The price was within our budget. We were able to get scheduled quickly. The job was completed in 1 day.The quality of their materials is excellent. The cabinets were installed in such a way that even our general contractor commented on what a great job they did. They advised me that one cabbinet door was not made properly. The right one was ordered and they came out and installed it within a day or so.

Description of Work
installed a custom garage cabinets, shelving and rack system. They also installed cabinets in our laundry room.

Category home & garage organization

Great to hear you love the garage - thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to give us an excellent review!

09/08/2013

Elizabeth K.

Arrived on time - very friendly and professional. They knew exactly what they were doing! High quality product and meticulous! Will use them soon again to install cabinets and shelving.

Description of Work
Garage floors

07/19/2013

Bonnie D.

They did a really nice job. They showed up on time and when they were supposed to be here. They were fair priced and did a good job with the work.I had no complaints with them.

Description of Work
They installed some cabinetry and a work bench in our garage.

Category home & garage organization

Thanks so much for the positive review! Glad you are enjoying your garage!

Bergen's Contracting & Repair Inc

Since 1992 Bergen's Contracting & Repair, Inc has provided quality workmanship and excellent customer service to Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Home improvements and home repairs are our specialty. We offer the convenience of having one company perform both painting and repairs without the hassle of coordinating two companies to get the job done. We service the following areas: Charlotte, Pineville, Ballantyne, Matthews, Harrisburg, Monroe, Huntersville, Cornelius, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Lake Wylie, and Rock Hill.

Garage Force Of Greater Charlotte

Call us today for all your Epoxy Flooring and concrete coatings needs! - One-day floor coating installation - Residential lifetime warranty - 100% Polyurea eco-safe with LEED contribution (base and top coat) - Dust free installation, low odor, no VOC - Flexible and up to 20X more durable than epoxy. - Improved slip and impact resistance - Installation teams throughout the US

2022 Super Service Award

MyNewFloor.com

A premier flooring company in the Carolinas, MyNewFloor.com was founded by a talented, design savvy professional with 15 years of experience in designing and installing a variety of flooring products. Our company is built on the principles of honesty, quality, craftsmanship, and a sincere effort to provide 100% customer satisfaction! You can be sure that only our professional, knowledgeable and experienced installers will complete all the work for you. We do not sub-contract any of our projects.

Offers Coupon

Garage organization solutions. Custom garage cabinets. Epoxy garage flooring. Garage organization accessories. In home estimates. Professional installation services.

Do it yourself. Garage door installation & service.