CALL 1 HOME SERVICES

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2003

4.3

6314 Bentridge Dr.

Charlotte, NC 28226

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. CHARGES BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

08/16/2013

Terry D.

..I got a call from Brian at 11:55 am on 8-16-2013 saying he was leaving his present site to go to my house. I told him I would meet him there is a half hour. I left my office immediately and headed home. When I got home I noticed I had a voice mail from Paul saying it was to far and they had to up the charge we originally set. I had originally emailed him on Thursday my address so they had my contact information and knew where I lived the day before.. They now want to up the charge from $85 to $125 thinking that since I already made the trip home I would pay for it. My office is near uptown Charlotte and I had to head south near the South Carolina Border ( still in Charlotte) less than 25 minutes.If you can get to my house from Charlotte .(uptown) in less than 30 minutes and you are a Charlotte ompany I don't see where the additional service charges would come from. Needles to say when I called them back and they told me it would be more I told them not to bother.

Description of Work
On Thursday 8-15-2013 I talked with Paul about removing my existing 42" tv and replacing it with a 60" TV. All wiring, mount and cable for the existing TV are in place.We set a time between 11 and 2pm on 8-16-2013. They were going to call me at my office before they left to my house so I could meet them there. I told them I worked uptown so it would take me a half hour to get home to meet with them..

Category handyman service

He is correct here. We should have checked on the locations of this work order. It was well outside of our reach. That was my responsibility not Brian's to confirm.

07/31/2003

Karen M.

HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS AND RESPONSIVE.

Description of Work
REPAIRED SOME DORMERS, SHAVE CLOSET DOORS, AND REPAIRED A ROOTED WINDOW LEDGE.

Category handyman service

Bergen's Contracting & Repair Inc

Since 1992 Bergen's Contracting & Repair, Inc has provided quality workmanship and excellent customer service to Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Home improvements and home repairs are our specialty. We offer the convenience of having one company perform both painting and repairs without the hassle of coordinating two companies to get the job done. We service the following areas: Charlotte, Pineville, Ballantyne, Matthews, Harrisburg, Monroe, Huntersville, Cornelius, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Lake Wylie, and Rock Hill.

Artistic Colors Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

A-Access Lock & Key

A-Access Lock & Key has been in business for over 2 decades. We are licensed in the State of NC (0088) We offer Commercial, Residential, and Motorcycle Lock & key service In Matthews and Charlotte NC. Family owned and operated. Bonded and Insured. Let us Help you with any of your locksmith needs. Professional, Fast and efficient.

ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR HOME; WHETHER PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, CARPENTRY, ETC...

MOBILE HOMES.