BUTLER CONSTRUCTION CO

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL. EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE MAY APPLY. LICENSE: GS105-366...

JAF Masonry

Larry Helms Floor Sanding & Refinishing Inc

Larry Helms Floor Sanding & Refinishing Inc. specializes in hardwood refinishing and installation for both residential homes and commercial spaces. As a family business with over 32 years of experience, we take pride in the quality of our workmanship! We offer custom, on-site staining and use quality products to achieve beautiful and sound-wooden floors. We Specialize in Custom Staining. Call Us Today for a FREE Estimate! Come visit our Show Room!

Em Hardwood Floor Inc

5% OFF for Refinishing and installation of solid only wood for members who inquire through a phone call to 704-273-6572. 5 employees we are specialist in sanding, refinishing with dustless system solid wood only, installation, any color, oil base and water base polyurethane satin or semigloss, we use the best quality stain and polyurethane (free estimate)

Offers by Em Hardwood Floor Inc on Angi

02/15/2011

William S.

The quote was extremely high. They were not even in the ballpark. I got 3 estimates. I have put the project off but I'm not going to use them. They measured and took notes down on everything that I wanted done but he was expensive. He was efficient in getting the estimate back and he was very professional. His price was certainly not in line with everybody else.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Butler Construction to take out some columns in my house and lower my fireplace down.

Category remodeling,fireplaces

02/15/2008

WENDY W.

He did a great job and was able to handle changes in the projects. Everyone who sees his work compliments it. The quality of his work is exceptional, and he is very talented. He is very dependable and responsive.

Description of Work
He did three carpentry related projects for me.

Category handyman service,woodworking

BUTLER CONSTRUCTION CO

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2008

4301 MCCLURE RD

Charlotte, NC 28216

REMODELING, MASONRY, GLASS BLOCK, CARPENTRY, FLOORING, CONCRETE & ADDITIONS.

PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL.