BRAVO CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2007

Bravo Construction Inc. is a licensed general contractor in NC. We are happy to quote any of your construction needs from maintanance and repair work, additions, remodels of kitchens and bathrooms or new home construction....

JAF Masonry

MyNewFloor.com

A premier flooring company in the Carolinas, MyNewFloor.com was founded by a talented, design savvy professional with 15 years of experience in designing and installing a variety of flooring products. Our company is built on the principles of honesty, quality, craftsmanship, and a sincere effort to provide 100% customer satisfaction! You can be sure that only our professional, knowledgeable and experienced installers will complete all the work for you. We do not sub-contract any of our projects.

Offers by MyNewFloor.com on Angi
Ivy Creek Landscaping

You dream it, we build it. We are a local family business who specialize in landscape and hardscape installation. We work closely with customers to find out exactly what their needs and wants are and make it come to life! Whether you know exactly what you want or have no idea, we can help.

03/27/2017

JANICE M.

Victor Venturo is an excellent contractor. He is knowledgeable of all areas of the construction process. He communicates daily, usually in person. He offers excellent solutions to potential problems. His team of workmen/professionals have worked with him for many years and get along well with and are respectful of each other. Our project went smoothly with no surprises. We have no hesitation in recommending Bravo Construction.

Description of Work
Victor and his team (carpenter, electrician, painter, roofer, mason, plumber, vendors, etc.) completed a renovation of our home, including reconfiguring a laundry, powder room, pantry, closets, hallways and a master bathroom with the addition of about 200 sq. ft. In addition, hard wood floors were added and/or refinished on our first floor and the entire first floor was painted as was the exterior of the house and garage.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,flooring contractor,masonry,remodeling,roofing

03/22/2016

AMY G.

We've worked with Vic and his skilled group (carpenter, mason, electrician and plumber) a few times over the past 8 years. Vic is a good communicator and he's well organized. We don't use a designer and I am always impressed by how well Vic and I work together to take average spaces and make them fabulous. Vic and Tony have a fantastic ability to take my ideas and make them come to life, adding to the project with great suggestions here and there as we go along. Tony is Vic's main residential carpenter/mason. He's been with Vic for at least 8 years and I know when I hire Bravo the results are going to be the best quality thanks to him.

Description of Work
The project was to move the washer/dryer hookups from the laundry room near the kitchen all the way across the main floor of the house to the master bedroom closet and cut down a linen cabinet from 24" deep to 12" deep to frame the one side of the stacked washer dryer giving the space a custom look. Back in the space that was the laundry room, we prepared to turn it into a mud room by reworking the doorway from the house to the garage and creating a nice alcove area just inside the door from the garage that allows you to either go into the mud room and drop your things or enter the house right by the kitchen.

Category remodeling

11/12/2012

ROSEMARY W.

The experience with Bravo Construction was excellent. Vic Venturo is a pro. He listened, understood our desires in the new space and made excellent suggestions. The construction was completed on schedule. Vic was on-site almost daily to make sure that the work was being done in a quality and timely manner. Bravo has excellent people working for the company. In fact, we were out of town for 2.5 weeks during the construction period and went with complete confidence that all would be ok because of our excellent experience with Vic during the previous two months. If we have any building requirements in the future, Bravo Construction will be our choice. He is not the cheapest but he is the best. I know that others in our neighborhood, because they viewed our addition, have contacted Bravo to do their remodeling. I can not say enough good things about Bravo and Vic Venturo and I would most definitely highly recommend the company to others for their construction needs.e

Description of Work
Bravo added a large two-car garage with a master bedroom, two large walk-in closets, and an equally large laundry room above the garage. It is beautiful. Bravo did a great job with the addition. Vic Venturo, the general contractor, was very thorough and expects the best of himself and of those who work for him. Because he is so meticulous, our addition is beautiful, comfortable and looks as though it was original to the house. We have received many, many compliments on the attractiveness and quality of the addition.

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,hardscaping

07/01/2012

Angela S.

He was professional and knowledgeable. We have not moved forward with the remodeling yet, but will definitely consider Bravo when we are ready to move forward.

Description of Work
The contractor met us to discuss the potential remodeling of the front of our house (tear down existing porch and build new one) and provided estimates on the likely cost of the work.

Category remodeling

05/18/2012

KATHI D.

My husband and I purchased a condo for rental. The bathrooms were hideous, with 3 layers of dreadful wallpaper, tired, dated vanities and broken tiles. In the past few years, Bravo Construction had remodeled 2 baths in my home flawlessly (AND within the budget), so they were the only choice for this job! Vic's men demoed the old baths did a beautiful job installing the new tile, beadboard, vanities and light fixtures. Tony and Andres were very tidy and and hardworking, and Vic checks in frequently to make sure that everything is going as planned. These 2 little baths are showplaces now. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
2 small bathrooms remodeled. Beadboard applied to walls. Tile floor, baseboard, vanity, mirror, light, fan, and door hardware replaced.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

11/19/2011

ROSEMARY W.

Vic Venturo came by our house to inspect our roof. He also sent out his "roofing man" to come out the next day. Once we decided to go with Bravo, they were there in 1 week and did the job in one day! Mr Veturo came out 2 days later to review the roofing job. He saw something that didn't look perfect and called his roofing guy. The problem (that my husband and I would have NEVER noticed) was fixed with in an hour. My husband and I laughed about how our yard was cleaner after our roof was replaced than before. Bravo Construction was professional and paid great attention to detail. We were very pleased with the work. We will call on them when we build our garage.

Description of Work
We needed our roof replaced.

Category remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

10/28/2010

DAVID F.

There no problems at all, they were timely and thorough. He had done a house for a friend of mine and I liked what he did so that's why I called him.

Description of Work
Bravo Construction gave me a bid.

10/14/2010

Kim M.

We had a great experience with Bravo. They finished a huge job in only four months. The masonry and tile work is beautiful. Any time there was any sort of problem, small or big, Victor was very quick to respond! The quality of work was excellent. All of his subcontractors were extremely professional.

Description of Work
Built 9 foot addition to back of our house to expand kitchen & laundry room, built covered raised patio as well as lower level patio in back yard.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,masonry

09/29/2010

John D.

The owner was friendly and professional. He provided an estimate that was accurate and met. He inspected the work after each member of his crew completed their work. All members of the crew were prompt, polite and very neat. They cleaned thoroughly at the end of each day. The work was completed on time and on budget.The final piece of work was the new wood cabinet fronts. After the work was completed, Mr Venturo came to inspect it and noticed that one fluted panel next to my sink was 1/8 of an inch off center. (Neither my husband or I noticed this). He had his carpenter return and correct the panel. We have been extremely pleased with his work and have had no issues with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
We put in granite countertops, a farm sink, a tile back splash, new appliances and new wooden fronts for all the cabinets. We enlarged our breakfast bar and installed decorative wooden corbels for support. Painted Kitchen.

02/03/2010

Susanne D.

I called Victor Venturo on hear-say advice, but also saw Bravo on Angiels List. He came out to talk over the job and was punctual at that appointment and all others. The Bravo crew are friendly, neat, and real sticklers for getting it just as you say you want. I was concerned that the character of my 1920's condo remain and they understood that. Victor, the president of the company, came up with ideas to enhance the ideas I had originally proposed. The crew are obviously people who are true professionals in their approach to the work and take pride in doing the job. Tony and Andreas deserve A Plus for craftmenship. It's hard to have workmen in a house but they made it as livable as possible for me. Overall my experience is that Bravo Construction is an antidote to all the horror stories one hears and fears in home remodeling. I am considering work on the kitchen now and I will definitely hire them.

Description of Work
Demolition of shower tub all tile and tile wainscot. Removal of sink. Plumbing - new shower valve and head and new sink and fixtures, reset toilet New tile wainscot in 1920's bathroom but in similar subway tile style Repairs to existing 1920's floor Remove popcorn ceiling Refinish tub Paint wall and ceiling Build shelving and cabinet into second door way, removing door.

Category home remodeling

ADDITIONS, NEW CONSTRUCTION INCLUDING REMODELING JOBS AS SMALL AS BATHROOMS OR KITCHEN RENOVATIONS, HISTORIC ADDITION REMODEL JOBS, SPECIALIZE IN ALL TYPES OF MASONRY INCLUDING BRICKWORK, STONE & CONCRETE, POOL HOUSES WITH OUTDOOR KITCHENS, STONE PATIOS, RETAINING WALLS & FIREPLACES, CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS & SIDEWALKS.