B & W Building Contractors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

B&W Building Contractors Inc. has 14 years of experience, Residential & Commercial, Interior & Exterior Painting, Designer Painting, Demolition & Cleaning Services, Acustic Drywall, Ceiling Fans, Crown Molding and the list go on!...

United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte

We are an emergency service open 24/7. No matter what time it is, give us a call and we can help! We service Charlotte, North Carolina, and its surrounding areas. Whether the damage is caused by water or fire, or there is a need for mold remediation services, United Water Restoration of Charlotte is the number one option.

Offers by United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte on Angi
Metrolina Restoration

Metrolina Restoration is a full-service restoration company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your Water Damage, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage, and Mold Remediation. Headquartered in Kannapolis, NC (a suburb of Charlotte), Metrolina Restoration services not only the state of North Carolina but many states across the country. What started as a small company has evolved into a national presence bringing the same level of professionalism, family values, and personal attention our clients in North Carolina have grown accustomed to. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

24/7 AquaDry

Free Moisture and Infrared Assessments| 24 HR Emergency Flood Damage Response for any size property damage. From your residential home or commercial property our 24/7 Certified technicians are always ready to respond and restore your property to it’s pre-loss conditions . At 24/7 we provide and offer Direct insurance billing for all insurance water, fire , smoke and mold damage claims. 24/7 AquaDry provides local water, fire, smoke, sewage, flood, mold, and storm disaster services. Call 1-877-284-7701. We work directly with your Insurance company and invoice for all emergency services.

Offers by 24/7 AquaDry on Angi

12/14/2015

he did a good job, but he did not replace my outlet covers

Description of Work
My foyer, living room, dinning room were painted

Category interior painters

04/02/2014

He removed the wallpaper and also gave me a quote to remove additional wallpaper & repair the wall but never responded. I would not likely use him again because he did not reply.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal to have wallpaper removed in a bathroom.

Category wallpaper removal

03/10/2014

I have not been able to use the deal yet. I talked to Mr. Lopez on June 3, 2013 and he said he would honor it when I was able to get the work done. He was very nice on the phone. I have recently called him and I hope to get it taken care of soon.

Description of Work
Drywall or plaster repair deal.

Category drywall,plastering

03/03/2014

Excellent job! He was on time, helpful and cheerful.

Description of Work
Repaired cracks in plaster walls.

Category plastering

08/28/2013

I purchased coupon for drywall/plaster repair in January, 2013. I called and emailed the owner four times and he has not responded.

Description of Work
Nothing. I've tried contacting him 4 times and have never received a response.

Category interior painters

Free Estimates, 5 Years Warranty, Licensed and Insured. First Contract 5% off Referrals 10% off the first contract.