Avtech Electrical Contractors

With Angi since January 2004

Comfort First Heating and Cooling - Charlotte

If you want to stay cool and comfortable in Charlotte, North Carolina, then the Comfort First team is the one to call! We specialize in AC repair, maintenance, and installation to keep your family happy and healthy in the sweltering southern summers. Since 2010 our customers in Charlotte have been completely satisfied with our state of the art AC repair and maintenance!

Lighthouse Electric of Charlotte

Amped Electrical Inc

Here at Amped we take pride in our customer service. We feel the best way to continue our success is with satisfied customers. 75% of our business is repeat business. Amped is family owned and operated. The owner Steve Neal is present on each and every install. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation and repair. Our technicians qualifications are verified and a full background check is ran before hired. Our customers enjoy the piece of mind knowing they are getting an affordable job, well done by trustworthy qualified technicians. Amped is able and ready to handle all your electrical wants and needs for your home or business. We offer free quotes and can answer any questions you may have.We are Licensed, Insured and Bonded. (North Carolina #28779)

Offers by Amped Electrical Inc on Angi

02/14/2007

I look forward to using my new pool. Everything is working as it should. I did not pay or hire the electricians, my pool builder did. I think he made a good decision on that. As far as I know the work is up to code and should last a long time.

Description of Work
Av Tech Electrical Contractors ran all electrical wiring needed for our swimming pool. This was to run the pump, filter and heater. They actually installed it out of the way in the garage.

02/14/2007

These guys were pretty quick. They were in and out and I never even saw them doing the work. Everything works perfectly as we have not had any electrical shorts or any problems. All the work is up to code so we are happy with the service. Our pool builder actually had hired and paid them for their service.

Description of Work
I had them run electric service from our house out to my new in ground swimming pool to operate the pumps and filtration system.

02/14/2007

I can guarantee that they did good work since our pool is operating perfectly. We have had no difficulties with the electric they connected to the pool. There are no problems with the new circuits either. They were hired and paid by the pool installer so I did not have a chance to meet them.

Description of Work
AV Tech installed the circuits and wiring to connect our swimming pool pump and filter system when we had it built.

02/14/2007

I think that this company did a great job on all of the work. I was impressed the way that they made sure to carefully complete every task. The work was done in a great amount of time and the workers made sure to answer any of our questions. The electrical work was done by this company, but they were a sub-contractor to the actual pool installers. The cost of the work was $20000 for the entire job...

Description of Work
We had a free form pool that was installed in our home. It is about 30 x 12 feet. The electrical work consisted of installing outlets for filters and pumps for the heater. There was also lighting installed for the pool as well.

02/14/2007

They were subs hired by my pool builder who also paid for their services. I personally had no problems with the company or the electricians who did the work. The pool and all the equipment turned out great and are working fine. There have been no electrical problems associated with the new wiring.

Description of Work
AV Tech Electrical Contractors ran electrical wiring from our house's panel box to my new in ground swimming pool. They put all of the wiring underground. This was to hook-up the pumps and filters. I am not sure how many feet of wiring they did.

Electrical & lighting