All Hours Plumbing Inc

12/31/2022

15105 John J Delaney Dr Ste 156

Charlotte, NC 28277

www.allhoursplumbinginc.com

All Hours Plumbing Inc. is a family owned business with over 20 years experience and is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction at a reasonable price. We will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best plumbing service money can buy. Call us today at 704-488-8177!...

plumbers (120)water heaters (33)drain cleaning (12)home remodeling (7)sewer cleaning (2)water softeners (1)

04/04/2022

Wayne G.

Brett & Eric, you guys are the best and really live up to the All Hours name. I appreciated you coming thru so quickly and the helpful insight you provided. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

06/30/2020

Kathleen H.

Fantastic. Called at 8am on Monday morning and they arrived 3 hours later with new gas water heater. Clean, neat job. Cost was exactly as quoted.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/27/2020

MAXINE A.

I had surgery 6/25/20 and as always with great timing I had no hot water the next day!!! I called my neighbor since she just went through this she gave me All Hours Plumbing's number, Brett answered straight away I explained my issue and his response was we can be there in 10-15 minutes!!! I was shocked at the text I got 10 minutes later, they were there!!!!!!! And less than 2 hours later and the guys were done and I had hot water in an hour!!! Not ONLY was my problem taken care off but so fast, the guys were polite and wished me a speedy recovery! ABSOLUTELY WOULD RECOMMEND!!!! Thank you again Brett!!! Way to make me believe in excellent customer service again!!

Description of Work
New Water Heater replacement

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

05/11/2020

Garland G.

They were excellent and very responsive.

Description of Work
Fixed a broken faucet.

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

03/16/2020

david T.

All Hours Plumbing has been my go-to provider of plumbing services since 2013. Now I don't need plumbing services very often, but when I do I give Brett and his team the call. I recently noticed my 7 year young water heater leaking. I sent Brett a TEXT message with a picture of the leak. He promptly asked me a couple of qualifying questions, knew the year the tank was installed, and had a tech on his way to my house. I said the tech would be on site in about 30 minutes. It was about 15 minutes and Eric was onsite. After Eric inspected the situation and consulted with Brett it was determined that the unit had failed and would need replacement. The following morning Brett and Eric returned to my home with a brand new tank. In about an hour's time they had the new unit in and up and running. I've called All Hours Plumbing previously to handle the routine handling of a kitchen sink... for sure they were on time, courteous and got the job done without any issues. But when a plumbing EVENT happens, such as a water heater failure, it's an opportunity to see how your plumber steps up and puts the customer first. We were delighted with the sense of urgency these guys demonstrated in out time of need.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

01/12/2020

RICHARD K.

Eric came out on Sunday morning, quickly diagnosed the source of the leak, and made the necessary repair. I would definitely use Eric again to provide plumbing services.

Description of Work
Leak in hot water line

Work Completed On 01/12/2020

01/18/2019

Rachael S.

The technician Eric and the owner were fantastic to deal with. When no other local plumbers would give me the time of day, All Hours Plumbing were literally at our house in an hour after my call. They diagnosed the problem with our fairly new water heater and were able to coordinate the warranty replacement with the manufacturer and a local parts supplier. The work itself was done in under an hour and the install was clean and efficient. Really good guys, definitely folks you want to trust with your plumbing work. Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Hot water heater warranty install

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

10/22/2018

Jim D.

All Hours lived up to their name. My main water line to the home ruptured on a Sunday afternoon. All Hours called me back promptly, and their technician (Johnny) showed up within an hour of the call. He worked in difficult conditions, and got the main fixed, and the water flowing again. There was a slight glitch, but he and an associate showed up again - very promptly - and fixed that glitch, and made it right. All Hours was responsive, prompt, professional, and stood behind their work. All the qualities you look for in a professional plumber. I would confidently recommend them, and I'll certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Repair a ruptured main water line

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

10/07/2018

EDWARD G.

Very pleased with information received from Brett while deciding who to have replace my slowly leaking tank. Got straightforward information and was satisfied I made a great choice. It took only a couple days to set up the install date, and the team of Eric and John showed up on time, completed the work in a professional manner and took care to put down drop cloths when walking on carpeted area. Brett came by during the installation as well. I recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement of gas water heater

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

06/03/2018

Sarah V.

We've used All Hour Plumbing multiple times and are satisfied every time. They installed a tankless water heater for us (which we love) and are very professional. We've also had them come out for minor jobs such as water pressure, toilet replacement, and minor toilet repairs. They are fairly priced and we are relieved to have a go to plumber!

Description of Work
Tankless water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Water Heater, Toilet, Drain Cleaning, General Plumbing, Bathroom Remodeling & Water Filtration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover