Albert's & AR Painting

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2002

DBA - Alexander The Great Remodeling. 12 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through e-mail....

Frans masonry Outdoorliving

Fran's masonry & Outdoor living will make your outdoor living space dreams come true! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Queen City Masonry LLC

Here at Brick and Masonry Repairs LLC., we're changing the way business is done. We treat your home or property like it was our own and our qualified professionals will assist you through the whole process.with over 8 years in business our company is constantly evolving and growing and we provide a wide range of services. Not sure if we're the professionals to call for your project? Feel free to call or email us and we will be happy to assist you. Our mission is to provide the best solution for each individual customers' needs. You can reach us at (704) 458 8491. Or Brickandmasonry17@gmail.com

Tyson Pressure Washing, LLC

Our professional pressure washing company is ready to clean the exterior surfaces of your home or business. With 25 years in the business, we are experienced in cleaning many types of exterior surfaces from vinyl, brick or stone, wood and concrete to name a few. We are completely focused on doing the job right the first time and dedicated to making the customer happy.

10/26/2015

When I called them to tell them I wasn't going to write another check to them, then they told me that they wouldn't be able to come out until the next day because their van wasn't working. I cancelled the service and told them that I would be reporting them to Angie's List.

Description of Work
absolutely nothing. I had to call to set up the appointment, after a reschedule and subsequent follow up Albert's and AR Painting told me to see if I could get my money back from Angie's List ( I bought an online coupon for $200.00 one room painting) and then write a separate check when they arrive because Angie's List "doesn't pay them fast enough".

Category house painters,interior painters

08/16/2015

We had previously contracted Albert's Painting back in November 2012 and he painted the entire interior of our house and did a phenomenal job. I contacted Albert again in the late April 2015 timeframe as we wanted his company to stain our deck. Albert did provide a verbal estimate for this job in April and that we were excited about estimate and wanted him to provide the service. I tried to contac...

Description of Work
We had contacted Albert's Painting as we wanted his team to stain our deck. However, after they provided the initial estimate I couldn't reach this provider again to schedule and perform the job.

Category masonry,deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters

04/25/2015

i had a similar experience to the previous reviewer. I spoke to Alejandro on Tuesday April 21 and he set an appointment for an estimate for exterior painting on Thursday April 23 at 4pm. He did not show. I was a customer of Albert's 3 1/2 years ago.

Description of Work
Alejandro did not show for estimate appointment.

Category house painters

I'm sorry (removed member name)! MY COMPANY PHONE WAS RECENTLY STOLEN AND IT TOOK A WEEK FOR A NEW PHONE TO GET TO MY HOUSE, I LOST ALL INFO. I WOULD LIKE TO RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU. THANK YOU!

04/22/2015

I called to request an estimate to get some drywall in my ceiling repaired after a leak. I spoke to Alejandro and we agreed that he would come to my house at 5pm on 4/21 to give me an estimate. He did not show up. At 530 pm, I called Alejandro and he gave me the excuse that my contact information had been thrown away accidentally, and that he would not be able to make it that day. I decided to giv...

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing. Was a no-call, no-show for a scheduled appointment twice.

Category drywall,house painters

Im sorry Mr. [member name removed]. MY COMPANY PHONE WAS RECENTLY STOLEN AND IT TOOK A WEEK FOR A NEW PHONE TO GET TO MY HOUSE, I LOST ALL INFO. I WOULD LIKE TO RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU. THANK YOU!

03/27/2015

WOULD NOT DO THE JOB. IT WAS ONLY A BATHROOM.

Description of Work
NOTHING. BACKED OUT OF THE WALLPAPER REMOVAL PROJECT.

Category wallpaper removal,house painters

Interior & Exterior Painting. Drywall Repair. Deck Maintenance. Pressure Washing. Wallpaper Removal. Window & Gutter Cleaning. Masonite Siding Installation.

Check, Visa