ADAMS PLUMBING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2003

4.3

NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ...

AC NATE HOME REPAIR

Comfort First Heating and Cooling - Charlotte

If you want to stay cool and comfortable in Charlotte, North Carolina, then the Comfort First team is the one to call! We specialize in AC repair, maintenance, and installation to keep your family happy and healthy in the sweltering southern summers. Since 2010 our customers in Charlotte have been completely satisfied with our state of the art AC repair and maintenance!

CMA Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning

Welcome to CMA Mechanical Heating and Air. We are a privately owned company who specializes in the service, installation and maintenance of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. Our mission is to exceed our customers’ expectations with outstanding results. We are properly licensed in North Carolina, holding H-2 and H-3 class 1 Mechanical licenses

04/07/2020

Guy has minimum of $200 and it took him 5 minutes.

Description of Work
Leaky shower

06/29/2016

It did not. After his quote I paid for the service call and told him to leave the property.

Description of Work
Had Vance come out to repair a small project that would take him no more than 20-30 minutes to complete with maybe 5 dollars worth of material. He quoted over $280. I told him he was nuts and he said his break even before he makes a profit on a job is over $250 per hour. This guys is WAY over priced. He then charged $95 for his service call to provide the quote. No idea on his quality but I've worked with enough plumbers over the past few years to know there are quality guys at fair prices out there.

07/21/2014

I've worked with Adams before. In 2012 Vance replaced some pipes in my crawl space. Was here for about 2 hours. Charged me 287.50 but I elected to pay him $300.00 because I thought he did a great job and I was under the crawl space with him asking questions. Today the work was replacing a cracked toilet flange. Total of 30 minutes on site. $330. I was speechless. Based on Vance's previous work at ...

Description of Work
Replaced a Toilet flange. Total time on site of 30 minutes. Total charge of almost $330.

01/31/2014

Vance was very polite and punctual. Our sink clogged up the day before Thanksgiving and he worked extra hard to insure that he got to us before the start of the holiday. He spent approximately 1.5 hrs correcting the situation by running a drilling cable from our roof vent all the way down into the substructure of our plumbing system (I had no idea that our plumbing system was even set up that way)...

Description of Work
Adams Plumbing cabled and cleared our clogged kitchen sink drain from the roof vent with small drilling cable. He then then flushed and tested the sink until the water flowed freely.

09/11/2013

The work was very professional and it took a long time to install the hot water heater as it was in the attic. I was concerned with freezing pipes and all pipes were insulated, taped and secured. Found a gas leak froman old connection and fixed that and installed an expansion tank. We will be using Adams plumbing again when we redo our kitchen

Description of Work
Installed a new hot water heater, ran a water line to the front of the house for an outside hose connection and installed a new shower head.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

PLUMBING, WATER HEATERS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, TOILETS & FAUCETS, WATER/DRAIN LINES(INSTALLATION & REPAIR), SEWAGE PUMPS, SEWER LINES & DRAIN CLEANING, SLAB LEAKS AND GAS LINES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express