Above Board Flooring

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2012

4.4

Above Board Flooring is a Lake Norman & Charlotte Flooring Company that works to install high quality floors on time and within budget. We pride ourselves on our outstanding service and work to meet your needs. Owner is a "Certified NWFA Hardwood Flooring Inspector" Above Board Flooring 10100 Park Cedar Dr. Charlotte NC 28210 836 Williamson Rd. Mooresville, NC 28117....

GSM Services

SCROLL DOWN FOR SPECIAL PROMOS! 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Super Service Award Winner! Our main concern is YOU and the comfort level in your home or office. GSM Services specializes in heating & cooling, home energy solutions, and commercial roofing and HVAC. We have been fixing uncomfortable homes and offices since 1927! We are experts in many services such as heating and cooling repairs, HVAC replacement, home energy audits, ductwork repair and replacement, attic insulation, crawl space encapsulations, geothermal, generators, system enhancements, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, Indoor air quality solutions, metal roofing, commercial roofing and much more! We are your one stop shop that can provide complete home and office comfort solutions. We are service the Greater Charlotte, NC area. Leave the Comfort to Us. • $98 A/C Cleaning, Tune Up & Safety Check *Expires 9/30/2021 • $500 OFF Crawl Space Encapsulations *Not valid with any other offers *Expires 9/30/2021 • FREE Duct Cleaning with Select New Heating & Cooling Systems (on select qualifying equipment) *Expires 9/30/2021 • New Heating & Cooling System as low as $65/mo *Expires 9/30/2021

Offers by GSM Services on Angi
Appalachian Air Ducts

Have your Air ducts ever been cleaned? Do you suffer from allergies, pet dander,dust? Then you've come to the right place! Our trained technicians will be there to assist you with all of your indoor air quality needs. Call us today to schedule your duct cleaning appointment and you'll receive a free complete system inspection as well as no travel charge.

Offers by Appalachian Air Ducts on Angi
24/7 AquaDry

Free Moisture and Infrared Assessments| 24 HR Emergency Flood Damage Response for any size property damage. From your residential home or commercial property our 24/7 Certified technicians are always ready to respond and restore your property to it’s pre-loss conditions . At 24/7 we provide and offer Direct insurance billing for all insurance water, fire , smoke and mold damage claims. 24/7 AquaDry provides local water, fire, smoke, sewage, flood, mold, and storm disaster services. Call 1-877-284-7701. We work directly with your Insurance company and invoice for all emergency services.

Offers by 24/7 AquaDry on Angi

12/20/2017

Installation and product was very good. Installers worked very fast and did a beautiful job. They were courteous and moved furniture with no damage. Put furniture right back in original place as well. The lady who did our estimate and order was extremely punctual and nice!

Description of Work
Carpet and installation

12/03/2015

Very professional, very neat, put up with me asking millions of questions. Even shared with me some tips on cleaning the wood.

Description of Work
Installed Cali Bamboo, in about 2000 square feet of my home!

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

11/24/2015

Re: Above Board Flooring Charlotte, NC Location 10100 Park Cedar Dr. Suite 170 Charlotte, NC 28210 Mooresville, NC Location 836 Williamson Rd. Mooresville, NC 28117 704-746-1311 When hiring Above Board Flooring to install hardwoods, they assured me the job would be completed in 3 days.Due to the A.B. F. contractors arriving at my home to begin work, no earlier than 3 pm each day and not ending bef...

Description of Work
They were hired to install hardwoods.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,woodworking

10/23/2015

Hardwoods look brand new again!

Description of Work
They refinished my hardwood floors and put in new carpet for two bedrooms.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/27/2014

The process of defining the job went smoothly. We also had installed oak registers which is separate from the defined quote. 2 experienced installers arrived for the demolition project. They parked a trailer in our driveway for the refuse. They removed the carpeting and tile in 3 days. The house was covered in a fine dust, but this is normal for this type of construction. However, there are availa...

Description of Work
Above Board removed 1300/sq feet of ceramic tile and carpet and installed solid oak flooring.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you so much for the great review! ABF really enjoyed working for you!!! Love the A's!!! :)

07/23/2014

Above Board Flooring provided the most competitive quote we received for installing new hardwood floors. Because of that we were a bit skeptical of their ability. We quickly realized how fortunate we were to not only get a very competitive rate but, more importantly, to have found such a professional, thorough, customer centric company. They worked with us on delivery options and other details. When verifying that our floors were well suited for the installation they found the moisture level to be higher than normal. They were forthright in suggesting we first moisture-proof our crawl space. The owner stopped by to make sure everything was going well and that we were happy. The installers were friendly, competent and courteous. I would consider them to be artisans at their craft. I would also like to mention that both my teenage daughter and I felt very comfortable having them in our house, something I cannot say about every contractor we've used. They were even attentive to our dogs!

Description of Work
Above Board Flooring installed new hardwood floors for our entire downstairs.

Category flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

04/21/2014

The pricing is what we liked about them because they were the cheapest. The quoting process was a little less ideal because the quoting guys stood me up and I had taken off from work and I was very frustrated about that. When they came back out, they had the best quote. The work was good and I was happy personally. Their product was top notch.

Description of Work
We used Above Board Flooring for replacing our carpet.

Category carpet installer

04/08/2014

aboveboard was very good to work with they were on time the answerd the phone when you called or returned call within 30mi. quality of work was excellant would recomend them highly Leonard Medeiros @leonardsnowjet60@aol.com

Description of Work
new floor and kitchen cabinets

12/04/2013

In and out in a day and the rooms look great! Highly recommended them. Great Job!!!

Description of Work
With family coming in for Thanksgiving, Andrew and his crew replaced our carpeting in a pinch! Gave me 5 choices of in-stock carpeting on Tuesday and installed on Friday. Moved furniture, removed old carpet and pad, reinstalled, vacuumed, replaced furniture. Removed all debris and waste.

03/06/2013

I wish I could rate Andrew's company higher as he and his team are nice guys. However, they did not provide exceptional service, are not professional business people, nor do they provide the highest quality of work. When Andrew gave us the bid, he didn't explain that after the contract was awarded that he would only be involved with the job on a limited basis. His crew leads took over the daily interaction and we didn't see Andrew again until we had issues or had to make a payment. We had carpet removed, Andrew's employees left that carpet piled high in our front yard over night. I had to call Andrew to have them remove the carpet as the HOA was threatening a fine for debris in the front yard. He had his crews take up the carpet afterwards, but this should not have occured. The hardwood floor team was very nice, but the quality was not the best. After the wood floors were installed, sanded, stained and poly applied, there were bubbles in the floor and debris was captured. Andrew came out and told us it was because the heat was turning off at night. They turned up the heat, buffed and coated the floors again. The final coat was better but not top-notch, still issues, but I figured that was their best. There are still visible bubbles. There were stairs not touched and the banister doesn't look very good. Also, the shoe molding was not done well. There were huge gaps and when I complained about the gaps, Andrew became annoyed because he said that they would putty the gaps and that they weren't finished. When they did finish, the putty job was also not of the highest quality and the seams just don't look great. The carpet job they did was good. Again, I think that Andrew and his team are nice people, however I just don't think that they do great, high-end work. I think a C is an accurate review ~ they were 'fair'. Would I use them again, probably not. When you go with the lowest bid sometimes you get what you pay for.....

Description of Work
Contracted with Above Board Flooring for hardwood flooring installation, refinishing and carpet installation.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

Hardwood, laminate, carpet, tile and flooring sales, installation, dust free sanding & finishing.

Carpet cleaning.