AAA Tree Experts, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 1999

We at AAA TREE EXPERTS have a strong and passionate affinity for trees, but we must occasionally remove healthy trees for various reasons, such as precariously positioned trees that are leaning over a home or area of concern, as well as trees that are in close proximity to electric/utility wires. We provide safe and prompt tree removal utilizing the latest arborist techniques and well-maintained equipment. Additional phones - Lake Norman (888) 849-8733, Fort Mill-Lake Wylie (803) 831-1108, Matthews (704) 321-4965, Dilworth (704) 343-4914, Ballantyne (704) 542-3323, South Park (704) 364-2811, Weddington (704) 846-9603, Mint Hill (704) 545-6083....

Fairway Green Lawn & Shrub Care

Lawn and shrub care service. 21-25 Employees. Licensed through North Carolina Department of Agriculture. Servicing the North Carolina since 1989. Locally owned and operated.

PINE VALLEY TURF MANAGEMENT & DESIGN

We are lawn care experts. We specialize in lawn care service in Charlotte, Ballntyne and the Lake Norman Area including Concord, Huntersville, Mooresville, Davidson, and Cornelius North Carolina. Yard care isn't an easy job in in North Carolina. We have years that are too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, but at Pine Valley we are ALWAYS going to do everything we can to give your lawn the best chance to succeed. A farmer fertilizes the soil, plants at the best possible time, sprays the appropriate chemicals throughout the year. After that, they leave the rest to nature. We do the same for your lawn. We know when to fertilize, when to seed, when to spray, and what to spray. All for YOUR yard. Grass care in North Carolina is what we do. We know what to do and when to do it for YOU. Not for some other state, town, or region. We plan for YOUR lawn like a farmer plans for HIS field to get the best results.

WEED MAN OF LAKE NORMAN

Weed Man Lawn Care Lake Norman, NC is a locally owned and operated lawn care company providing environmentally responsible, fertilization, weed control, and integrated pest management services. With over 45 years of experience behind us, Weed Man Lake Norman, NC's promise has always been the same: We treat your lawn as if it were our own and provide you with honest and open communication.

08/14/2020

They did an excellent job, we had 2 huge trees and they did a good job on that. punctual and professional, pricing was very fair. Not the cheapest but you get your money's worth

Description of Work
Tree removal

08/25/2019

Great. Small job but needed to be done right away. Called, came to provide quote, and performed work in one day. Charge was job minimum.

Description of Work
Tree limb removed from power lines at house

02/26/2019

Very well. Oaks were enormous and had been recommended for removal by another reputable tree service. AAA gave me the best price on their removal. Crews were very professional and polite.

Description of Work
Removal of two large oaks and stump grinding.

02/21/2019

Very pleased with service. Andrew kept me informed during the entire process from initial quote, scheduling, and completion.

Description of Work
AAA Tree Experts trimmed dead branches from some large oak trees and took down a smaller pine tree.

12/18/2018

I had two trees that needed to come down. When I called and asked Larry McAlpine to come out and look at my trees and tell me what he thought, he did a thorough job. He looked at all of my trees and took his time explaining to me what I needed to do and why. It made perfect sense, and when he told me the cost, I felt that it was fair. He kept me posted every step along the way as to when his crew ...

Description of Work
Trees removed

Category tree service

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am very glad to hear you were pleased with your service with us! Larry & I were both honored to work with you. We do appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you again :) Sincerely, Kayla N. AAA Tree Experts, Inc.

Tree Pruning & Trimming, Tree Removal, Deep Root Fertilization,