AAA City Plumbing

4.4

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2009

5362 Southampton Rd

Charlotte, NC 28217

AAA City Plumbing is a full service company. We offer all services that involve your plumbing system, from a drip to a flood. We have a number of experienced service techs on our staff that are clean in appearance and will always be in a company uniform. Our trucks have big letters so you know who just pulled in your driveway. We will always give a written estimate before work starts with your approval so there are no surprises at the end of the job. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. We don't charge trip charges. We have been doing business in your communities since 1996 and are the only plumber you will ever need. Additional Service Area: Rock Hill & Fort Mill....

4.4

plumbers (118)water heaters (30)septic tank service (25)drain cleaning (21)sewer cleaning (8)well & water pump repair (8)drain pipe installation (6)gas leak repair (8)water softeners (3)excavating (1)electrician (1)

04/08/2021

Diagnosis incorrect. Price Exorbitant. Buyer beware.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis poor sewer flow

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

05/29/2020

They did a good job and they had a great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

05/21/2020

It went great! They fixed plumbing and issues with drain. Very friendly on time did great work. Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and back up drain

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,septic tank,water heater repair,water softeners,wells,drain pipe,gas leak repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Thank you for the great review and thank you for your business

05/21/2020

We were very happy with AAA and will hire them again in the future. Very honest and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and septic services

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank,water heater repair,water softeners,wells,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Thank you for the great review and thank you for your business

09/10/2018

I called AAA at 7:30 am. I gave them my info. I was called back in 10-15 min with a scheduled time for my service. Within 2 hours, the job had been completed. Extremely professional on all levels.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pumped

CATEGORY septic tank

04/13/2018

We noticed that we had a significant leak in our ceiling the other morning, so we needed immediate assistance. AAA was the only company that could come out that morning. The technician arrived and almost immediately informed me that all the piping in my house would need replacing for $14,000. I told him to only fix the leak for the time being. He proceeded to cut 3 holes in my ceiling trying to fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a pipe leak in the ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

In further looking into your plumbing issue it has been a common problem with certain piping in homes ranging from 2005 to present the pipes that were used in your home have been failing due to a manufacturer defect and the insurance will not give assistance in replacing only repairing the affected areas thousands of homeowners are affected by this piping being in their homes and yes it is a very ...

03/26/2018

Rep was provided robotic answers that didn’t help me to make a decision

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to ask for a ballpark of their fees to install a toilet I already bought. They’d not give me an idea of prices unless I pay the $39.50 service call fee. I know they have to come to see what else may be needed, and can’t commit to an exact price, but for the rep to state hat she doesn’t have any prices in the office and wanting to charge a visit fee to give me a price is a twisting arm technique. Is not hard to state that their fee starts at $XYZ and goes up from there.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

We would like more information on your experience all of our technicians are highly trained and sometimes talk over someones head that is not in our profession and if you would call us we could help you understand on your situation.

01/02/2018

Excellent service and quality of work. Slight negatives- I had no reference for how much work would cost prior to repair being completed and my yard has Bermuda. They grass they used to reseed was Fescue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had one incident and 2 repairs done. Had a back up in the downstairs bathroom that AAA City Plumbing was able to diagnose as a blockage in the front yard. They were able to find the blockage which had been cause by tree roots in the front yard. That was a pretty straight forward repair, but I attribute the great service to what transpired beyond that. AAA viewed the remainder of the pipe to find an issue that would likely cause me a problem at a later date. While this got to be a more expensive fix than anticipated, I'm thankful that it was found. Apparently, the builder had not tied in the residence sewer pipe into the city main line properly. Imagine the vertical pipe sitting half way onto the the pipe tie in. The result is the flow is reduced by 50%. Again, it got expensive to dig the vertical pipe up, but thankful for the expertise of the plumbers to make certain everything checked out before leaving after the initial repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2015

Photo for AAA City Plumbing - 5362 Southampton Rd, Charlotte, NC - 36783873

09/27/2017

It was good. The guy let me know what all was going on. He was very efficient with his words and accountability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and the hot water heater was not igniting. He had to clean the screen around it. It had build up on it.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

09/01/2017

They did what was needed, charged me and that was it. They met my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an outside faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

Plumbing Services.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available