360 Painting Charlotte

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

We are a locally owned and operated painting business the Charlotte and surrounding areas. You benefit from the experience and superior service standards that only a local operation can deliver. Our quality work and excellent service are what set us apart. We will deliver more than a fantastic job – we deliver peace of mind too. This peace of mind comes from our dedication to customer service, before, during and after your painting project. We don't ask for any deposits up front and don't consider a job finished or ask for payment until you are completely satisfied with the results. We genuinely care about you and your home and we pride ourselves in our relentless commitment to customer service. We will respect your home as if it was our own and work with you to minimize the disruption to your home or routine while going about our work. We can offer color consultation with one of our experts to help you make the right color choices and turn your vision into reality. Written guarantee with all work completed....

Admiring Painting Services LLC

Admiring Painting Services, is a company dedicated to assisting & understanding your painting projects for residence or business. Whether it's interior or exterior, your satisfaction is guaranteed! We pledge our service to be your best renovating experience. **At Admiring Painting we are aware of the importance of keeping our customers and employees healthy. We are taking all steps necessary to ensure the well-being of everyone around us.**

Offers by Admiring Painting Services LLC on Angi
Pressure Wash Carolina

Veteran & Woman Owned Locally since 2009 gratefully serving the Carolinas with a 30 mile radius of center city Charlotte For Residential & Commercial Pressure Washing, Window cleaning, brick paver, stone soft washing, concrete surface cleaning, wood deck & fence cleaning, Roof and gutters from the roof to the road of your property. Partnered with Property management companies & HOA approved, A+ with the BBB & Super Service Award with Angie’s List with over 1,000 5star reviews online

Steves Solutions

At Steve's Solutions we cater to the individual needs of each client. Our highly skilled team of craftsmen and sub-contractors fits every job to the clients exact specifications and satisfaction. We can provide whatever your home needs. At Steve's Solutions we believe in the brave people who serve our country! If you are an active/former member of any of the Armed Services, Police, Firefighter, or EMT, we are pleased to offer an automatic 10% discount to you in gratitude for your service.

02/12/2019

360 Painting will be my go to place for interior and exterior painting based on my communication with the owners who were extremely professional and trustworthy. Although I ended up using a friend to handle my outside paint job (& who I have used in the past) .. 360 is at the top of my list when the need arises for interior painting. The owner, Kika Jacques was a delight to work with and we connec...

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Your kind review is very humbling, thank you for taking the time to recommend us! We hope everything went well with your exterior paint job and look forward to returning to your home for your future painting project.

09/10/2018

360 Painting was efficient professional and finished the job early to allow for carpet to be installed earlier than expected. We were overwhelmed with the fabulous job 360 did.

Description of Work
Our condo required interior paint after tenant vacated after 12 years.

09/06/2018

360 Painting was very responsive when I inquired about getting a quote. The quote was reasonable and they did excellent work. They first pressure washed the fence, then applied two costs of stain/sealer. It looks very nice. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pressure washed, stained and sealed a 316 foot fence.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a glowing review. We are grateful to you for your business it has been a pleasure working with you. We look forward to returning for your future painting projects interior or exterior.

07/22/2018

360 Painting exceeded my expectations. They were prompt and thorough with an estimate and quick with booking. On painting day, they picked up the paint for me and were at my front door on time and ready to go! The interior looks beautiful and not a spot of touch up needed. If you are looking for professional, high quality painters, I highly recommend 360 Painting!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 star review. Thank you so much for your kind words and your business. It has truly been a pleasure meeting and working with you.

07/01/2018

I bought my house and it needed the inside to be painted including ceiling, walls, trim and doors. There were areas that needed filling and spackling and they took care of it. I found 360 Painting Charlotte on Angies List. They were very responsive and understood what I needed done. The estimate was fair and honest. Their work was excellent and they consulted with me throughout the job. They were ...

Description of Work
Paint the entire inside of the house I just bought

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a kind review and generous review. We loved working with you and helping you to turn your new house into a home. We are grateful to you for your business and your review. Kindest regards

Residential and commercial interior & exterior painting, fence and deck staining, light carpentry work, drywall repair, popcorn texture removal and wall paper removal. FREE color consultant on larger jobs booked.

Faux finishes