10 Day Bath Remodel

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2009

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS CHARLOTTE PLUMBING INC. ...

Imperial Painting

Imperial Painting provides the highest quality Painting service with best price in all Charlotte, NC. We are a locally owned and operated business with over 26 years of quality experience in the Interior and Exterior Painting industry. We provide services for both Commercial and Residential properties and we guarantee your satisfaction. We know your home is one of your most valuable investments and we're dedicated to bringing our customers’ homes back to their former glory. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful home! When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We are offering free estimates and would love to look at any upcoming project you have in your home. Have a question? Call us or click for a free quote today!

Painting & Moore

Painting and Moore is a locally owned and operated residential-commercial painting company. We offer a wide range of services. We also offer free estimates and our prices are an unbeatable value. Our painters take precautions so that furniture, carpets, walls and other parts of your home remain untouched by paints and other debris. We use only quality paints and materials, such as Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore, ensuring long-lastingdurability.We can handle small or large spaces and vaulted ceilings, and we walk our customers through the entire process so that they are satisfied with the results when the job is completed. We work hard to make certain that the project is done well, and that we fulfill our customer's wishes.

Offers by Painting & Moore on Angi
SouthEnd Painting and Roofing Contractors

SouthEnd Painting is a family owned and operated by Todd Cahill since 2000. We are Charlotte & Surrounding areas Best Residential-Commercial & Industrial painting company. When you call or email SouthEnd you will be provided with the best upfront estimate, quality craftsmanship, & outstanding service throughout the region. Our veteran 20yr Estimating Staff will provide a same day quote by our customized digital quoting/job management system which provides our customers and prospects with the same consistent pricing every time on every job! Call now for you’re in Home Consultation! SouthEnd will provide you with an insurance certificate listing you as the insured on every project. On all of our Projects we use the best quality products by: Berh Paints, Ben Moore, Flood Stains, Glidden Paints , Porter Paints, Sherwin Williams, Sikens Stains. Just remember one thing, You will pay SouthEnd Painting upon job Completion and 100% customer satisfaction! All Jobs come with a 1, 3 or 5yr guarantee. Call Now, For a Free, no obligation in home estimate and receive 20% off any Paint or Carpentry job over $2500.00 704-522-0000 Residential painting, Commercial painting, interior painting, exterior painting, pressure washing, deck staining, carpentry repairs, carpentry finishing, drywall installation, drywall repairs, wallpaper removal, popcorn texture, wood rot replacement, concrete staining, epoxy flooring, multiple packages, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, wood staining, interior/exterior staining, woodwork install, stucco painting, brick painting, refacing cabinets, lacquer painting, glazing, painting cabinets.

03/30/2010

Briefly put, we could not be happier. As a testimonial to that fact, we were so pleased with the work on the 2 bathrooms that we hired Damion again right after Christmas to do a complete kitchen remodel. Long story short, again a complete gut job -- new floor joists, subfloor, hardwoods, drywall, designer lighting, granite, Ikea cabinets -- all done quickly and to a grade of probably 98 if I were ...

Description of Work
Due to a slow water leak inside a common wall between two old (1957) bathrooms, I opted to gut both bathrooms and do complete remodels. Damion and his crew completed the work quickly, professionally and nearly perfectly. They stripped the old rooms out down to the sub floor joists (even replaced those!), and completely renovated both baths -- all new plumbing and electrical, new tile and granite (beautiful!), new drywall, the works.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,water heater repair,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,gas leak repair

01/16/2010

Description of Work
Called to get an estimate scheduled on remodeling two bathrooms in our home. Very polite and scheduled appointment. At the time of the appointment Damion called to say he was stuck in traffic (which is understandable where I live). Ended up coming about an hour late. Did a VERY quick walk through. He was very nice but seemed rushed. Told him what I was thinking of, he said he would email me some sites that would help me to pick out the details. He also said he would get back to me with an estimate. Twelve days later I emailed to check and see if he had my correct email address. I explained who I was, the date he came out, and what I wanted completed. He emailed back the next morning and said he hadn't completed the estimate yet and would email it to me in the next few days. It has been two months.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

07/29/2009

Damion and his crew remodeled the master bath in my house in 1 weeks time. They were timely, clean, and very respectful. The bathroom turned out great, was on budget, and took less time then planned. I had a great experience using Damion and his team on this project.

Description of Work
Ripped out old tile/tub/flooring in master bath. Laid new tile on the floor and walls Installed whirlpool tub. Repaired/Fixed all drywall in bathroom

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

01/20/2009

Went great and they are well-reviewed on another company, too.

Description of Work
Remodeled entire master bathroom. They offer a 10 day written guarantee that 100% of the work will be done in 10 days or they pay you for each day they are over. Took entire bathroom down to studs, moved shower and tub location. Moved double bowl sink location. Performed all rough and finish plumbing. They also have expert tile installers; they installed all new tile, fixed all the walls, painted and finished out all the electrical and finish details.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

NEW CONSTRUCTION, COMMERICAL, REMODEL, SERVICE AND REPAIRS, GAS LINE INSTALLATION, INSTALL NEW FAUCETS, SINKS, TOILETS AND WATER HEATERS, EFFICIENCY TOILETS, SHOWER HEADS AND FAUCETS, BATHROOM REMODELING.