Performance Subaru

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2010

The staff at Performance Subaru is ready to help you purchase a new Subaru or used car in Chapel Hill. When you visit Performance Subaru you can expect the superior customer service that you deserve. With years of experience and training, the Performance Subaru team will get you into the Subaru that was built for you. Get the new or used Subaru car in Chapel Hill that you have been dreaming of by calling our sales staff at (866) 692.4051 or visiting Performance Subaru today. We are located just a stone's throw from Raleigh, Cary and Durham NC. At Performance Subaru, choose from all of the most popular new Subaru models. When you visit our Chapel Hill Subaru dealership you will find the new Outback, Forester, Legacy, Impreza, Impreza WRX and more. The Performance Subaru sales team is ready to answer any of the questions you may have about a particular Subaru model. For everyday low prices and a huge selection of new Subarus and used cars in Chapel Hill, visit our dealership today. Performance Subaru has the used car in Chapel Hill that you have been searching for. With a variety of cars, trucks and SUVs to choose from and an experienced sales team, we are confident that we can find the vehicle that was built for you. On our Chapel Hill used car lot we feature vehicles by many of today's top automakers. Each used car has been through a detailed inspection by our auto mechanics so that we stock only the highest quality vehicles. Have you been unable to locate a particular used car in Chapel Hill? Visit our website and fill out our CarFinder form and we will notify you when a matching car arrives at our dealership....

Craige Motor Co

Craige Motor Co

We sell quality pre-owned cars and trucks. We have a full service garage for imports, BMW Mercedes, VW, Audi, and all domestic brands.

08/30/2017

They did a fabulous job. My wife called up and explained to them the issue. The service manager explained they would do the work, and they loved a challenge. It took them about two weeks and they gave us a rental. They fixed the car and it is now wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our AC two years ago and it turned in to something that was barely working. We took it somewhere else and they said they couldn't fix it. We took it back and found the right person at the service department. He figured out the issue when no one else could. He found the sensor going bad when it would get too hot out. They spent the time to debug the system.

12/05/2016

Just purchased my 2nd Subaru from David Hickerson at Performance Subaru. As always, top notch on professionalism, product knowledge and making my overall experience exceptional! He helps you find the right vehicle for your needs, while doing his best to keep the cost as low as possible. I highly recommend purchasing your next Subaru from Performance and ask for David!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I decided to trade in my 2014 Forester for a new 2017 Forester at Performance Subaru.

CATEGORY car sales

09/12/2016

If I had been really shopping, I probably could have got somebody to go under the so called whole sale price. These guys told me they would give me 1% above the whole sale and my calculations confirmed that they were doing in fact that. My sales experience was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently purchased a new car from Performance Subaru.

CATEGORY car sales

09/10/2016

I wish it was cheaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to my dealership Performance Subaru. I got an oil change and I think they rotate my tires too.

07/20/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service department consistent lyrics does quality work. Their advise is good and I have never felt taken advantage of.

Auto Sales, Auto Service, Auto Detailing, Auto Body shop