HUMANE HOMES NC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Humane. Non-harming Critter Removal & Prevention ensures they don't get in. Mice. Squirrels. Bats. Birds. Snakes. Opossums. Racoons. Buyer, Seller, Move-In, Move-Out Assessments. Clean-up and remediation. Humane. Non-Harming. No poisons or kill traps used. Ever. 100% effective prevention and exclusion methods. 100% 3 Year Guarantee on all work. Locally owned and operated. Call us today for a free telephone consultation and to schedule an assessment. 919-337-5308 Eric Goldman...

Zarazua Painting

Zarazua Painting

Angie's List 2019 Super Award winner! Zarazua Painting, Inc. is a fully-insured painting company that has been providing quality services for residential properties in Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and its surrounding areas in North Carolina. We distinguish ourselves by offering superior quality services, highly skilled painters and fair flat-rate pricing. There is always 100% effort when it comes to the Zarazua Painting team, as well as 100% satisfaction from all customers.

04/03/2020

Had time to show up same day I called. Had contractors working afraid of snakes so was just what I needed. Snake was not poisonous as originally guessed. Checked out whole crawl space. Will prolly use for mouse cleanup and tightening holes in screens etc. great to work with. :) Show up fee is $85. If had snakes to remove would have been more. Obviously additional work requires estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Possible snake problem in crawl space

10/04/2018

Eric is terrific! He was professional and friendly. He did a great job locating and removing the snake, as well as identifying and fixing where the snake was getting inside. I would definitely recommend him for critter removal and prevention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove snake from workshop, locate how snake was getting inside and close access.

CATEGORY handyman service,animal removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Glad I could help. Was releived to be able to find the black rat snake and relocate it . Thanks for the kind choice and review!

10/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Eric/Humane Homes. I contacted him for help with a black rat snake in my crawl space. Unlike other critter people who wanted to apply their "one size fits all" approach, Eric listened, checked out the situation thoroughly, and made a plan specific to my house and situation. While he was implementing it, I discovered a section of rotten siding behind one of my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help encouraging a big black rat snake to leave my crawl space and not return. In working on that, we discovered an area of rotted siding on my house, which Eric came back to repair on a second visit.

CATEGORY handyman service,animal removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Coming out there to search for snakes was a delight. I am glad to have been able to devise a one way exclusion system to make they (and the mice) could get out and not back in. It’s super great to work with someone as caring and conscientious as you are.

09/15/2017

Eric brought expertise and great problem solving and helped us address a variety of issues in our older home. Friendly and fair service. It's a great benefit to have help not only with the critters, but also with related home issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse trapping and removal; access point identification; sealing and patching drywall and various cracks; consulting on attic and crawlspace issues; filling access points on roof

09/15/2017

I would highly recommend Eric at Humane Homes. His gentle demeanor calmed me down as well as provided a calm presence for the squirrels. He was able to determine that they weren't "home" and waited around to make sure no squirrels showed up. He expertly covered the hole that the squirrels created, and followed up to ensure the little guys stayed away. I love the fact that he is an animal lover, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric came out to remove squirrels that were living in my chimney.

CATEGORY animal removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review!

Animal Removal