We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

HUMANE HOMES NC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

129 Finley Forest Dr

Chapel Hill, NC 27517

Humane. Non-harming Critter Removal & Prevention ensures they don't get in. Mice. Squirrels. Bats. Birds. Snakes. Opossums. Racoons. Buyer, Seller, Move-In, Move-Out Assessments. Clean-up and remediation. Humane. Non-Harming. No poisons or kill traps used. Ever. 100% effective prevention and

04/03/2020

Troy S.

Had time to show up same day I called. Had contractors working afraid of snakes so was just what I needed. Snake was not poisonous as originally guessed. Checked out whole crawl space. Will prolly use for mouse cleanup and tightening holes in screens etc. great to work with. :) Show up fee is $85. If had snakes to remove would have been more. Obviously additional work requires estimate.

Description of Work
Possible snake problem in crawl space

10/04/2018

Gretchen S.

Eric is terrific! He was professional and friendly. He did a great job locating and removing the snake, as well as identifying and fixing where the snake was getting inside. I would definitely recommend him for critter removal and prevention.

Description of Work
Remove snake from workshop, locate how snake was getting inside and close access.

Category handyman service, animal removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Glad I could help. Was releived to be able to find the black rat snake and relocate it . Thanks for the kind choice and review!

10/16/2017

Teresa E.

I cannot say enough good things about Eric/Humane Homes. I contacted him for help with a black rat snake in my crawl space. Unlike other critter people who wanted to apply their "one size fits all" approach, Eric listened, checked out the situation thoroughly, and made a plan specific to my house and situation. While he was implementing it, I discovered a section of rotten siding behind one of my gutter downspouts. Eric took notes on that and came back the same week to install proper flashing and repair the siding, including getting a new gallon of paint since I was too busy to do so in the middle of the workweek. I really appreciate his thorough, thoughtful, and conscientious approach, excellent communication, and efforts to make repairs and critter control/eradication as easy as possible on the homeowner. And of course, easy as possible for the critters, too. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I needed help encouraging a big black rat snake to leave my crawl space and not return. In working on that, we discovered an area of rotted siding on my house, which Eric came back to repair on a second visit.

Category handyman service, animal removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Coming out there to search for snakes was a delight. I am glad to have been able to devise a one way exclusion system to make they (and the mice) could get out and not back in. It’s super great to work with someone as caring and conscientious as you are.

09/15/2017

Andrew W.

Eric brought expertise and great problem solving and helped us address a variety of issues in our older home. Friendly and fair service. It's a great benefit to have help not only with the critters, but also with related home issues.

Description of Work
Mouse trapping and removal; access point identification; sealing and patching drywall and various cracks; consulting on attic and crawlspace issues; filling access points on roof

09/15/2017

Carrie A.

I would highly recommend Eric at Humane Homes. His gentle demeanor calmed me down as well as provided a calm presence for the squirrels. He was able to determine that they weren't "home" and waited around to make sure no squirrels showed up. He expertly covered the hole that the squirrels created, and followed up to ensure the little guys stayed away. I love the fact that he is an animal lover, and does everything humanely. We're still squirrel-free, and that's thanks to Humane Homes.

Description of Work
Eric came out to remove squirrels that were living in my chimney.

Category animal removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review!

09/10/2017

Lisa B.

Excellent! I didn't have to worry about anything. I could go about my routine confident of the work done, the manner it was done. I felt completely safe at all times which can be an issue as a single woman. My animals even liked him. The work was quality and looks really good. I would recommend Mr. Eric Goldman without hesitation to anyone who needed service.

Description of Work
I needed a deck cleaned, pressure washed, prepped and sealed. It was a large job with a tall canopy. Also, I needed preparation/painting of architectural details on the front of my home. These areas are the first seen from the curb so looks matter and they are extremely high up. My house is very linear with a very steep pitch.

Category animal removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

09/10/2017

julie F.

Eric did a fantastic job of keeping the critters out without using tactics we were hoping to avoid. No more critters; he also repaired a leak in my attic. Affordable, friendly, and effective - would gladly use or refer his service again!

Description of Work
Woodpeckers pecking on house, mice inside, carpenter bees in screen porch, flying squirrel in soffit.

Category animal removal

So grateful we could bring a solution that finally worked.

09/08/2017

Anna D.

It went very smoothly and Eric kept at it until the job was complete. We've had no further problems.

Description of Work
Eric assessed our attic and exterior for critter activity and entry points. He found a menagerie! He communicated the issues, gave us options for fixing them along the way, and then proceeded to address them all with skill and expertise.

Category animal removal

Appreciate it [Member Name Removed]. It was quite complicated and involved. So grateful we could sort it out and keep the mice out!

Lauren H.

Although the builder told me that the closet was sealed, Eric found 7 places the mice could be coming in and spent 4 hours assessing and sealing it up with special materials. Months later and we haven't seen one mouse dropping! Eric was professional, responsive, and honest. I highly recommend his services!

Description of Work
We have had issues with mice in our attached outdoor storage closet. They were chewing things up and leaving droppings all over everything. We kept having an exterminator come put down poison but the mice would go through months worth of poison in a few weeks. This was not a sustainable solution.

Shielda L.

Eric swooped in and took care of my problem quick, fast, and in a hurry. No more birds. I am so happy with the service I received.

Description of Work
I had birds in my attic and they were running me crazy!

Category animal removal

Swooped in... like a bird! 😊 Appreciate your business and referrals! Thank you.

Tim T.

Very well. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Eric found and humanely removed a copperhead. He produced a detailed and professional report on structural changes that could protect against future infestation.

Category animal removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Hopefully the cooper heads are done roaming for this year. Glad we could help.