John A Burghoffer Construction Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2014

At John A. Burghoffer Construction Inc., we have handled a wide variety of residential projects for clients. And, we couldn't have done it without our dedicated staff. Our employees have spent most of their lives working in the construction business and know the in's and out's of building requirements, especially in the Oak Island area. With our attention to detail and dedication to delivering the highest quality work possible, you can rest assured knowing that your project is in the hands of an extremely talented and knowledgeable team of employees. State North Carolina license # 58381. I don't sub contract, billing will be check. No credit card charges...

Deep Rooted Flooring

Deep Rooted Flooring

If you can walk on it, We Can do it! Deep Rooted Flooring is a family owned buisness with over 20 years of deeply rooted craftsmanship. We take pride in our craft and make it our mission to carry out and deliver all expectations and desires of our clients. We specialize in all areas in Flooring! Hardwood Refinishing, LVP, Glue Down Engineered, Pre-Finished Hardwood, and Carpet.

12/02/2018

If here can't pick up the phone and call me back, this is not a company I care to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
letf a message on his answering machine to please call me regarding some tile work I needed done. When he called back he spoke with my wife who was not sure of the work that we needed done. He told her I should TEXT him with the job description and he would get back to me.I don't text when I am trying to contract for home repairs.

02/13/2017

Excellent. I was so pleased that I'm going to use John for a back porch enclosure floor tile job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lay in forms for sidewalk and golf cart parking pad, pour concrete and finish surface, remove all materials from site.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

10/10/2016

John Burghoffer did an excellent job. John showed up when he said he would; he explained the work in a very clear manner, and finished when promised. I would recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
brick apron on driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveways

03/11/2016

The work was started and completed as provider said it would be.  John and his assistant arrived on time every day and work was completed in a professional and timely manner.The foyer and hallway were cleaned of dust at the end of each work day.  The front drive was cleaned every day and you could hardly tell any work was going on until you opened the bathroom door.  John and his assistant were ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a fiberglass shower tub combination, prep walls and floor for installation of tile, install ceramic tiles for shower.

11/18/2015

I was very happy with there work made a appointment they came when they said they would told me everything about what they would do was very happy with the outcome would definitely use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my house and put a wood fence up between my yard and neighbor they do more then what is said on the "what services they provide"

CATEGORY ceramic tile

All types of Tile Installation-floors, walls, interior and exterior. All types of Masonry-brick, pavers, stucco and concrete.