Thomas Trades LLC

North Carolina: General Contractors
12/31/2021

Castle Hayne

Castle Hayne, NC 28429

Thank you for your interest in Thomas Trades. Please ensure that we provide services in your area: 1. New Hanover County 2. Hampstead 3. Rocky Point 4. Leland 20 + Years experience in Residential and Commercial Remodeling. Specializing in Custom Homes, Kitchen and Bath Remodels, Interior and Exterior Painting, Additions, Attic Alterations, and Restorations. We hire only the most qualified employees. -We work with our own reputable licensed sub-contractors when necessary: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Roofing. Fully Insured. -Free estimates up to $10,000. We charge $150 for Project’s above $10,000. If hired, we will credit your estimate fee back to you. We are Trustworthy and Reliable. -Visit facebook.com/thomastradesnc and www.thomastradesllc.com for more photos and reviews -Calls after normal business hours (8am to 5pm Monday through Friday) will be returned on the next business day. No text please. -Thank You - -Click on the above business card to be directed to our website with many more photos of previous projects. Thank You Have a Blessed Day!...

interior painting (81)drywall (34)woodworking (26)door installation (19)home remodeling (16)flooring (15)house painting (10)cabinet makers (10)general contractors (8)cabinet refacing (7)hardwood floors (7)window replacement (6)

05/03/2020

I can't say enough about how great these guys were. When we were in a really bad post-hurricane spot, they called back, came out promptly, and fit me and my wife into their busy schedule. Our house was a mess and needed lots of help and Thomas Trades was there for us in a major way. Would work with again and highly recommend. We don't know what we would have done without these guys. Forever gratef...

Description of Work
Multiple repairs as a result of Hurricane Florence

Category drywall,lighting,water damage restoration,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

05/25/2019

Josh Thomas, Thomas Trades, is who we call for our home repairs. He, his employees and subcontractors are polite, professional and reliable. Thomas Trades is worth the wait; we give them our highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Replace and repair exterior wood trim, replace porch support columns, replace front entry door, replace roof, paint exterior of whole house

Category contractors

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Its always a pleasure working for you. I hope you all are doing well and staying cool this Summer!

02/21/2018

Josh and his team are some of the most professional as well as personable contractors my wife and I have had the pleasure of working with. The job began with an in-home meeting where Josh not only heard all that we had to say, he built on the ideas and came up with other ones in a way that wasn't forceful or overtaking of what we wanted. He just had great input and improvements to inject based on ...

Description of Work
Indoor Renovations and Upgrades

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,glass repair,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 09/30/2017

07/12/2017

Josh was easy to contact through phone call and text.

Description of Work
rotted wood on roof area

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

06/16/2017

I don't know what we would have done without Josh. We needed to get the house ready for sale and lived two hours away. Knowing that Josh was taking care of everything was a life saver and stress reducer.

Description of Work
Interior painting, fence repair, flooring, vanity installation, mold remediation.

Category fencing,plumbing,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

03/29/2017

This was the third time I've hired Thomas Trades for home improvements, and they come through like champs every time. The work is done to a professional finish, with detail as suits the homeowner. They do not work until it's "good enough" - they work until it is finished properly. We need more people in this industry like Josh Thomas. He is on my go-to list whenever I need renovations and repairs ...

Description of Work
Several small to medium jobs getting a house ready for real estate appraisal: painting, installation of new lighting fixtures and ceiling fan, installation of kitchen flooring, installation of new interior doors, carpentry, some drywall.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,flooring contractor,glass repair,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

Review for Thomas Trades LLC - Castle Hayne, Castle Hayne, NC - 34705459

02/13/2017

I honestly could not be happier! The quality of the work is exactly what anyone would hope for - no unwanted dribbles/spots of paint anywhere. They protected my floors, doors, windows, crown moldings, baseboards, large fireplace & mantel, and removed all the switch plates and outlet covers before painting. I should mention that my home was empty when the painting was done but I would expect the sa...

Description of Work
2 BRs (no closets or baths), hallway, foyer, living & dining areas and a small un-tiled space in the kitchen painted. Two colors. I also had minor repair work done to one spot in the hallway ceiling. Size-wise I should mention that while my home is over 2000 sq ft, it is open-concept so there weren't as many walls as there might be in another home.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2017

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are grateful for your business. Thank you so much for your appreciation and for putting your trust in Thomas Trades. Good luck moving into the new home! Joshua Thomas

01/07/2017

Another fantastic job by Josh and his team at Thomas Trades, my 4th one with them in the past 2 years. I needed a light remodel on my kitchen, and these guys made it quick and painless. They did an amazing job, completely transformed the kitchen! The quality of their work is superior, and I intend to use them again, in fact they are about to do a complete gut and remodel of my bathroom, stay tuned...

Description of Work
A light remodel of the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

Review for Thomas Trades LLC - Castle Hayne, Castle Hayne, NC - 34244644

11/15/2016

Better than expected! Josh is very professional and great at project management!! Carlos and Isabella are excellent, amazing with attention to details. Add in Kayla, and you have a team you can depend on!! And most important, they have integrity and are most trustworthy!!! A+++

Description of Work
Interior painting and carpentry work.

Category woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

11/14/2016

excellent. Rave reviews for their w ork. I sent my review on the original email.

Description of Work
siding repair

Category siding,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2016

Thomas Trades LLC of Wilmington, NC specializes in kitchen and bath remodels, custom cabinets, interior and exterior painting, additions, attic alterations, tile, flooring, sunrooms, screened porches, decks, fences, windows, doors, interior and exterior trim and much more. Services we don't offer we do have reputable-licensed subs that we use.

Roofing, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Gas, Fireplaces, Masonry, and Appliance Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal