Ultra Roofing

Founded 2018 •

2474 Walnut St Unit 262

Cary, NC 27518

Ultra Roofing specializes in accident and weather related damage repair and replacement, including: roofing, gutters, siding, windows, interior painting, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

Resposiveness

roofing (14)interior painting (4)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)drywall (1)

06/26/2020

This company did an excellent job on my roof. The crew was courteous and great project management. The work was done as per the schedule and very fast. I am a happy customer so really recommend Ultra Roofing to anybody!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to do business with you!

06/23/2020

From the very beginning, Juan was a friendly professional and always available to answer any questions I had during the replacement process. All work was done in a timely manner using Ultra Roofing and I highly recommend them for roof replacement. My recommendation to future customers considering replacing their roof would be not to get caught up with making a decision on the color of the shingles...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to place this review! It’[Member Information Removed] our pleasure to do the roof of your house.

09/30/2019

Ultra roof was very professional. They help me to het me approved with my insurance. Scheduled my installation and finished the work as per plan. The roof looks great. I would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to place this review! It was our pleasure to working with you.

09/13/2019

The whole team is great. They did a wonderful job repairing my roof. Jhonatan who was my contact person was very responsive and answered any questions I had. He made me feel at ease during the whole process. Wonderful company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

Thank you!

08/05/2019

Ultra Roofing was pleasant to work with. We had some wind damage due to recent wind and hail storms and needed to replace our roof as the former shingles were no longer made. Jonahtan was great at answering our MANY questions. The workers took about 2.5 days to replace our roof and started just a bit later in the day so that my little ones didn't wake up at the crack of dawn due to hammering and l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to place this review. It was a pleasure to working with you!

06/26/2019

Juan came out when he stated he would and gave me an estimate for the job. He had a worker come out and repair the roof within a day and sent me pictures of the completed work. Juan was very punctual and professional and I would definitely hire Ultra Roofing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Thank you for your review. It was great to finish your house repairs right on time for your closing date of your house.

06/22/2019

My overall experience with Ultra Roofing LLC has been a positive one. After purchasing a house I discovered multiple roof leaks all over the house. After getting quotes from multiple contractors I decided on Ultra Roofing because the account manager Juan was the quickest to reply to my inquiries. In addition they are not a huge roofing company (as far as I know) and had a reasonable quote. Juan ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work I needed was the entire flashing around the Chimney needed to be done, I needed several pipe jacks to be replaced, as well as a few spots where a satellite dish was removed and caulked poorly. They completely replaced the shingles in those spots. In addition I had the entire chimney siding, trim, and chimney cap replaced so the entire chimney is under their 3 year warranty. I had my window repaired, and some flashing on another part of my roof done. The ridgeline was also replaced on one part of my roof after a bad storm, this occurred halfway during the project.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,replacement windows

COST $4,460.75

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

Photo for Ultra Roofing - 2474 Walnut St, Cary, NC - 37947355

Thank You for taking the time to do this review. It was our pleasure to do all the repairs for your house.

05/20/2019

Ultra did a great job. They did what they said they would do. The job was done in a timely manner. Was started and finished on time. They cleaned up the job site to my satisfaction when done. The job was 112 square of shingles and the cost was about $34,000.00. Margie is a great business woman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear about how your experience went with Ultra Roofing!

04/29/2019

Juan was helpful and easy to work with. I had a new roof installed on a rental property I own & he sent me picture updates during the process. Of the several quotes I received for the job, this is as the best one for the price and warranty on the product. Roof was done in one day & looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on rental property

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to do this review. It was our pleasure to do the roof for your rental house as the best price possible with the best quality of material and workmanship.

03/27/2019

Juan was informative, responsive and easy to work with. Crew was efficient and cleaned up well after the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Thank you Mrs Reynold for writing this review about your roof replacement. We are thrilled to know how well your experience went!

Roofing, Paiting, Siding, Gutters, water leak,Gable,sheet metal,Heatstripping,ventilation,Re-Roof,Tear-Off,Trusses,whole house fan,Ventilating (Roofs),Overlay,attic fan,Fiberglass Shingles,Eaves,Attic Ventilation,Rafters,Dimensional Shingles,Flashing,Wood Shakes,Overhang,Cedar Shakes,attic fans,Shakes,Framing-Home (Roofs),Dormer,Shingles,Soffit,roffing,rofing,roofin,roofng,rooing,ranch roofing,roffing,rofing,roofin,roofng,rooing,roofs