Ultra Roofing

Founded 2018 • With Angi since August 2018

Ultra Roofing specializes in accident and weather related damage repair and replacement, including: roofing, gutters, siding, windows, interior painting, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We are a locally owned and operated company that

2022 Super Service Award

roofing (19)interior painting (4)gutter repair (4)house painting (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)drywall (1)

01/27/2022

Justin J.

Juan and his team came out the same day I called to a**** the damage and provide a quote. Once I signed the contract then they came out the next day to get everything fixed. Great experience

Description of Work
Roofing repair (I had a leak)

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

Mr [Member Name Removed], We are glad you had a great experience with Ultra Roofing. It’s our pleasure to working with you.

12/15/2021

Saurabh S.

It went great. I have roofs on 2 homes replaced by Ultra Roofing as a result of hail and wind damage. Juan from Ultra Roofing working with my insurance company and made the whole process seamless for me. The crew was punctual, professional and did a good job and took the time as promised. I would recommend Ultra Roofing for any roof repair and/or installation work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review. It’s our pleasure to help you replacing the roof in all your houses.

12/10/2021

John N.

Ultra Roofing llc was absolutely phenomenal , I recommend this company for all kinds of improvement projects with special focus on Roof replacement, exterior painting and gutter replacement.

Description of Work
Roofing, painting, Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed]for your review. It’s our pleasure to help you replacing the roof and doing all the painting work in you house.

12/01/2021

Aaron C.

They did an excellent job on the roof and gutters. Its been a few months since the work was completed and still no complaints. Juan was very responsive to all questions and concerns I sent his way. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
roof replacement and gutter replacement

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review. It’s our pleasure to help you replacing the roof on your house.

09/10/2021

Jai S.

Excellent service Juan & his crew went above & beyond in providing the great customer service & quality

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Thank you Mr Sing for your review. It’s our pleasure to help you replacing the roof on you house.

06/26/2020

Surekha B.

This company did an excellent job on my roof. The crew was courteous and great project management. The work was done as per the schedule and very fast. I am a happy customer so really recommend Ultra Roofing to anybody!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to do business with you!

06/23/2020

Artie C.

From the very beginning, Juan was a friendly professional and always available to answer any questions I had during the replacement process. All work was done in a timely manner using Ultra Roofing and I highly recommend them for roof replacement. My recommendation to future customers considering replacing their roof would be not to get caught up with making a decision on the color of the shingles because it will drive you crazy.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to place this review! It’[Member Information Removed] our pleasure to do the roof of your house.

09/30/2019

Milind A.

Ultra roof was very professional. They help me to het me approved with my insurance. Scheduled my installation and finished the work as per plan. The roof looks great. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Replacement of roof

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to place this review! It was our pleasure to working with you.

09/13/2019

Lynquay S.

The whole team is great. They did a wonderful job repairing my roof. Jhonatan who was my contact person was very responsive and answered any questions I had. He made me feel at ease during the whole process. Wonderful company!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

Thank you!

08/05/2019

Alexis M.

Ultra Roofing was pleasant to work with. We had some wind damage due to recent wind and hail storms and needed to replace our roof as the former shingles were no longer made. Jonahtan was great at answering our MANY questions. The workers took about 2.5 days to replace our roof and started just a bit later in the day so that my little ones didn't wake up at the crack of dawn due to hammering and loud noises. The noise was actually much less disruptive than I anticipated. We were kept informed of each step along the way and the workers cleaned up when they were done. If we have future roof damage, I'll be giving UR a call!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to place this review. It was a pleasure to working with you!

06/26/2019

Jessica F.

Juan came out when he stated he would and gave me an estimate for the job. He had a worker come out and repair the roof within a day and sent me pictures of the completed work. Juan was very punctual and professional and I would definitely hire Ultra Roofing again.

Description of Work
Repair to the roof

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

Thank you for your review. It was great to finish your house repairs right on time for your closing date of your house.

06/22/2019

Rudy F.

My overall experience with Ultra Roofing LLC has been a positive one. After purchasing a house I discovered multiple roof leaks all over the house. After getting quotes from multiple contractors I decided on Ultra Roofing because the account manager Juan was the quickest to reply to my inquiries. In addition they are not a huge roofing company (as far as I know) and had a reasonable quote. Juan came to my house multiple times to talk about the project and what needed to be done about it, he kept me informed throughout the project of any delays, or what part of the project is finished. He inspected all the work himself after repairs were completed and even had a part painted again because it was not up to his standards (I honestly could not tell the difference). The work I needed was the entire flashing around the Chimney needed to be done, I needed several pipe jacks to be replaced, as well as a few spots where a satellite dish was removed and caulked poorly. They completely replaced the shingles in those spots. In addition I had the entire chimney siding, trim, and chimney cap replaced so the entire chimney is under their 3 year warranty. I had my window repaired, and some flashing on another part of my roof done. The ridgeline was also replaced on one part of my roof after a bad storm, this occurred halfway during the project. All together this totaled to a little more than 4400$. Half was paid up front on the day they came to do the work, and I paid for the rest as we went along. All together it took about 3-4 days to do the work (not counting delays). A few of the challenges that occurred was that the producer of the Chimney cap was not responsive to Ultra Roofing, and they had to get another manufacturer to come in. This caused the chimney cap to be 100 dollars more, but as long as my roof does not leak anymore I am happy. Also there was an accident where a tool was dropped and hit my hanging lights, this caused two bulbs to break, but the workers cleaned it up and they replaced my bulbs for free. From this entire experience, I can definitely recommend Ultra Roofing LLC for anyone’s general contracting needs, they are professional and they do good work (as far as I can tell). The contractors cleaned up well and were friendly and hard working. And the account manager Juan was excellent in making sure that everything went as smoothly as possible and that I was satisfied with the work done. I will update this review in a few months or years to give an update on how the repairs have held up.

Description of Work

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

Cost $4,460.75

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

Review for Ultra Roofing - 2500 Regency Pkwy, Cary, NC - 37947355

Thank You for taking the time to do this review. It was our pleasure to do all the repairs for your house.

05/20/2019

Thomas E.

Ultra did a great job. They did what they said they would do. The job was done in a timely manner. Was started and finished on time. They cleaned up the job site to my satisfaction when done. The job was 112 square of shingles and the cost was about $34,000.00. Margie is a great business woman.

Description of Work
Roofing Contractor

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear about how your experience went with Ultra Roofing!

04/29/2019

Braden L.

Juan was helpful and easy to work with. I had a new roof installed on a rental property I own & he sent me picture updates during the process. Of the several quotes I received for the job, this is as the best one for the price and warranty on the product. Roof was done in one day & looks great!

Description of Work
New roof on rental property

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to do this review. It was our pleasure to do the roof for your rental house as the best price possible with the best quality of material and workmanship.

03/27/2019

Jean R.

Juan was informative, responsive and easy to work with. Crew was efficient and cleaned up well after the job.

Description of Work
re-roofing

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

Thank you Mrs Reynold for writing this review about your roof replacement. We are thrilled to know how well your experience went!

02/14/2019

bill J.

I contacted Ultra Roofing for an estimate on some minor roof work. They came at some point and did checked over the roof. They sent me an email and even though I asked for a written estimate twice they said they’d prefer to talk over the phone. When I finally talked to this person they told me that my roof was going to need replaced in about a year, which is really weird b/c I contacted 6 other roof contractors and they all said my roof would be good for at least another 5 years! Then this person from Ultra Roofing proceeded to tell me their little process for getting insurance companies to pay for the roof (I’m not sure it was even legal). It all seemed very shady to me. In addition, their estimate for some minor repairs was $1000 – and that was about $300 more than any other roofer who gave me an estimate. My advice: Stay away from this company.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for roof work

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We were very concerned with the explanation of the experience you detail in the review, unfortunately after we have contacted you to discuss your experience with Ultra Roofing you avoid us hanging up the phone on us. In relation to your experience with our estimate we wanted to clarify our position. Ultra Roofing Company actively provides minor as well as major roof repair services for residences. But, as a rule, there are certain roof repair scenarios that our company prefers not to pursue. It is our desire and mission to provide our customers with the very best operational and financial option we believe is appropriate for the conditions. From time-to-time we observe conditions on our potential client’s roofs that we believe a roof repair simply will not provide a meaningful and lasting fix to the problem. In these cases we prefer to defer to providing the solution that we would exercise on our own homes. We recognize that anytime you have an issue with your home it can be a sensitive and stressful thing to go through, and because of this we must insist on following our own guidelines and rules. Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your work.

02/13/2019

John F.

Juan was great to work with, the crew was friendly but at time hard to talk with as a result of me not knowing spanish. Items were covered before work was started and they follow through as they completed the work. Any issues that I had were addressed and corrected. I would have them back to do more roofing if needed

Description of Work
Roof replacement - tear off and replace

Work Completed On 02/13/2019

01/15/2019

Ken A.

Very good. Very pleasant. Fully understood for more info. More then willing to explain everything.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

12/21/2018

Chung K.

Excellent. Good people. Timely , the price is good. Overall outstanding.

Description of Work
replace my roof.

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

Hi CK, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thankful for customers like you!

12/17/2018

Jeffrey & Amy S.

Juan was really good to work with. He laid out the process for us and handled everything.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad we could make your project on your house seamless for you!

12/14/2018

David T.

This was the first roof we have ever had to replace on a home. Margie and Juan (the owners) were great to deal with, they came to our home, sat at our kitchen table, and explained everything. Their crew was efficient and courteous at our home. Before the job was done the owners came back to our home, made sure everything was cleaned up to our satisfaction, and made sure we were satisfied. Their customer service was so great they should be in a business where I need there product more than every 30 years!

Description of Work
New roof on existing home.

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

[Member Name Removed], we are so happy with your experience with Ultra Roofing. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review!

11/30/2018

Mattias O.

Had the entire garage ceiling replaced after a major water leak. The job was done very well and on schedule. The crew was courteous and easy to deal with. Juan kept us informed on progress and expectations. I can recommend Ultra for this type of work.

Description of Work
Replace garage ceiling

Category drywall, interior painters