Ultra Roofing

Founded 2018 • With Angi since August 2018

2474 Walnut St Unit 262

Cary, NC 27518

Ultra Roofing specializes in accident and weather related damage repair and replacement, including: roofing, gutters, siding, windows, interior painting, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

roofing (18)interior painting (4)gutter repair (4)house painting (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)drywall (1)

12/15/2021

Saurabh S.

It went great. I have roofs on 2 homes replaced by Ultra Roofing as a result of hail and wind damage. Juan from Ultra Roofing working with my insurance company and made the whole process seamless for me. The crew was punctual, professional and did a good job and took the time as promised. I would recommend Ultra Roofing for any roof repair and/or installation work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review. It’s our pleasure to help you replacing the roof in all your houses.

12/10/2021

John N.

Ultra Roofing llc was absolutely phenomenal , I recommend this company for all kinds of improvement projects with special focus on Roof replacement, exterior painting and gutter replacement.

Description of Work
Roofing, painting, Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed]for your review. It’s our pleasure to help you replacing the roof and doing all the painting work in you house.

12/01/2021

Aaron C.

They did an excellent job on the roof and gutters. Its been a few months since the work was completed and still no complaints. Juan was very responsive to all questions and concerns I sent his way. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
roof replacement and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review. It’s our pleasure to help you replacing the roof on your house.

09/10/2021

Jai S.

Excellent service Juan & his crew went above & beyond in providing the great customer service & quality

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Thank you Mr Sing for your review. It’s our pleasure to help you replacing the roof on you house.

06/26/2020

Surekha B.

This company did an excellent job on my roof. The crew was courteous and great project management. The work was done as per the schedule and very fast. I am a happy customer so really recommend Ultra Roofing to anybody!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to do business with you!

06/23/2020

Artie C.

From the very beginning, Juan was a friendly professional and always available to answer any questions I had during the replacement process. All work was done in a timely manner using Ultra Roofing and I highly recommend them for roof replacement. My recommendation to future customers considering replacing their roof would be not to get caught up with making a decision on the color of the shingles because it will drive you crazy.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to place this review! It’[Member Information Removed] our pleasure to do the roof of your house.

09/30/2019

Milind A.

Ultra roof was very professional. They help me to het me approved with my insurance. Scheduled my installation and finished the work as per plan. The roof looks great. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Replacement of roof

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to place this review! It was our pleasure to working with you.

09/13/2019

Lynquay S.

The whole team is great. They did a wonderful job repairing my roof. Jhonatan who was my contact person was very responsive and answered any questions I had. He made me feel at ease during the whole process. Wonderful company!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

Thank you!

08/05/2019

Alexis M.

Ultra Roofing was pleasant to work with. We had some wind damage due to recent wind and hail storms and needed to replace our roof as the former shingles were no longer made. Jonahtan was great at answering our MANY questions. The workers took about 2.5 days to replace our roof and started just a bit later in the day so that my little ones didn't wake up at the crack of dawn due to hammering and loud noises. The noise was actually much less disruptive than I anticipated. We were kept informed of each step along the way and the workers cleaned up when they were done. If we have future roof damage, I'll be giving UR a call!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to place this review. It was a pleasure to working with you!

06/26/2019

Jessica F.

Juan came out when he stated he would and gave me an estimate for the job. He had a worker come out and repair the roof within a day and sent me pictures of the completed work. Juan was very punctual and professional and I would definitely hire Ultra Roofing again.

Description of Work
Repair to the roof

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

Thank you for your review. It was great to finish your house repairs right on time for your closing date of your house.

Roofing, Paiting, Siding, Gutters, water leak,Gable,sheet metal,Heatstripping,ventilation,Re-Roof,Tear-Off,Trusses,whole house fan,Ventilating (Roofs),Overlay,attic fan,Fiberglass Shingles,Eaves,Attic Ventilation,Rafters,Dimensional Shingles,Flashing,Wood Shakes,Overhang,Cedar Shakes,attic fans,Shakes,Framing-Home (Roofs),Dormer,Shingles,Soffit,roffing,rofing,roofin,roofng,rooing,ranch roofing,roffing,rofing,roofin,roofng,rooing,roofs